Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

LetsFX - forum.LetsFX.com

NanoFX

So I just hope that the site would be stable so that the members won't have problems everytime there's some delays on the payment. So I just hope that I would be able to post here later on as I feel like making some post on the site as well. So I just hope that the payment would be done soon also.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think even if I want to post here I would have difficulty as I am still very active in so many forums. I just wonder how you are still able to find time to post on the site as well as I have difficulty managing my time and post on the site as well. So I would try to post here if I would be able to manage my time

I don't think though they have problems or issues on payments but there are times maybe that they have delay in payments. I still believe that I can earn well here only if we have better motivation and advantage of fast payments like the previous payment processing.

We should just be patient because we know that this is still a paying forum and the admin will eventually release payments to members for their posting activities. There really is no need to worry about this as we have been paid out before without hassles. We are just not used to waiting for long for payments.

In the meantime I would be making ten posts on the forum for the day in an effort to try and get my rhythm back to post on the site more frequently. I know that I can earn well from this forum if I make time for it but I havent been able to do so lately but the time is now for me to make that change and give it focus.

General chat discussions here is the most active in the forex discussions in the forum. So far, I can't find other sections really that we can have our good target daily so, we have no choice but to just have that section. Anyways, I'm still not have energy to post here because of payments pending.

Not stability but the expectation particularly in the payment processing. We can just think that if you fail to have the expectation of the members what might you expect. Then, that will be losing of motivation and interest to make activity just like you have lower the post rate in your forum.

its always the case when payments are delayed. They actually kill the morale of members and make them lose the confidence in being active on the forum. If you remember I was really active on the forum and making around 20 posts per day on a regular basis but since my last payment request that took time I really lost my momentum.

I think it's not appropriate to say of the "kill morale" we may say of having some reasons like busy in offline activities just like other admins in different forums or they have applied now the twice payments in one month because of having shortage in funds. Either ways, I'm still checking if they will process payments this weekend.

Its seems activity in here is getting slower. But I see lots of new threads in here. Although I really don't know if those threads are accepted or not. But I have no choice but to post on those threads. Anyway I already near 1,500 points in here. I hope I will be paid with my 1,000 points or 10 dollars this week. But its already friday and still theirs no payments. I'm wondering what happen to this site.

I think it's not appropriate to say of the "kill morale" we may say of having some reasons like busy in offline activities just like other admins in different forums or they have applied now the twice payments in one month because of having shortage in funds. Either ways, I'm still checking if they will process payments this weekend.

This is what happens in my case and even now I am finding it difficult to return to the forum and make the amount of activities that I was making before. I just hope that I will be able to return to posting on the forum soon and that payment processing would be like before or at rather get used to the payment processing frequency that the forum now has.

Yeah it's just hard to keep on posting on the site as well specially when the payment is being delayed now it seems to the site is showing sleep signs of problem with maintaining the ptp on this site. So I just hope that the admin would be able to make a lot of revenues on the site as well.

I do feel slow and discouraged to post now. About the new threads obviously our mod will still going to continue to create new ones. Only then, its not much a good interest for me since, up to now payments are pending. They should have atleast update us with the changes in the payment processing if there is.

The discussions created by the mod is quite difficult for me to understand as I am not a good trader yet. So I just hope that I I would be able to increase my knowledge in forex so I would be able to make a lot of post on the site as well as I would like to post here a lot also as much as possible.

There are threads he created that simple and complex. Depends on the knowledge you have in trading but of course, just make discussions in the threads that you know and you can discuss about. I know that the forum will not have much activity but still trying to have now atleast 5-10 posts.

At least he is taking part in the activities of the forum and helps with the creation of new topics in here because sometimes when you come across the same discussions it can be rather boring. They did hold a thread creation contest but despite some members creating a lot of threads I dont think there was ever a winner declared.

Yeah the mod is participating on the discussions so we can post more but I think the site is not paying yet. So I just hope that I would be able to see new payment so I would be able to make a lot of post on the site as well. So I think that the members have slowed down on posting on the site as well.

This is benefit for members because we are able to get new topics and discussions created by members which help in getting the forum interesting to post on. I wonder if I should continue posting at the moment since there seems to still be some pending payments. The moderator is not as active as before he would be helping address this issue.

The delays in payment processing is something that has only recently started and even though my payment was also slower than normal I eventually received my payment. I just think that this could be the new processing frequency and we may just have to get used to it.

I am really wondering if I should make some activities on the forum right now while we are in the process of waiting for payments. I know that there are payment delays now being experienced by the forum but I also want to earn something for this month. If I can post moderately in here although there isnt enough activities for now I could give a shot at reaching payout.