Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

LetsFX - forum.LetsFX.com

NanoFX

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is indeed good to see another payment proof from the forum in here. I am still far away from requesting myself and because I am not online most of the time I get to concentrate on other forums when I get back. My target is to request for a payment in here sometime next week and I hope that this time around I will achieve that.

Tomorrow I'm going to reach 500 points in here again. I will going to try to request payments right away. I hope I can get paid first week of december. I'm really planning to withdraw some money in here. So far so good in my part that I earn good amount of money in here. But in the long run I know if this site will not get much activity. Chance are I will going to have hard time posting and earning in here.

Same here I have now here need of 20 posts by tomorrow though, not sure when my payout will going to processed but atleast I will have my goal of payout this weekend or early this week. I just think though that there's only few members active these days. But I still have seen some posts in other sections.

Good to see that you are already there and will be submitting a payment from the forum as soon as you are done with making your target. I am sure that you will probably not have to wait for a long time for the payments from the forum although it appears that of late they might have slowed down.

You have been so active on the site. I know its a good paying site although the payment is not always that fast. So I just hope that the site would remain a stable forum would we have an alternative place to post at daily. For now I think the mod is not that strict although we still have to maintain quality of post

I am resuming my posting on the site sometime today because yesterday I could not open up the forum. I am just hoping to make at least 10 posts on the forum today so that I can start maintaining some form of posting activities again on the forum. It would be good to earn from the forum again in the next month.

That will be good because I just need here 10 more posts to have payout this evening. So, I really hope to see you in this forum again and made posts. Currently, I'm just aiming for 100 posts for every payout depends if I can make more posts here and then, I will going to prioritize more of this with 5 cents post rate.

I will definitely be post on the forum again from today because I also need to accumulate funds as this is the month of extraordinary expenses. It would be good to make good earnings online this month to ensure that I have some extra funds for this festive season to add on to other revenues.

Oh well I just hope that the site would always be stable. Sometimes I just wonder if the site would last a long time as a good ptp forex forum specially with the generous post rate on the site as well. So anyway wonder who is the admin of the site. So I just hope that the admin would have success in his site.

They are for sure. They are in forex forums and they will not have 5 cents per post confidently if they lack of funds right. Only they still lack of activity. But I'm glad that I see just an hour ago about my payment approval so, it will just a matter of time I will have my payment and today I will resume to have 10 posts.

Just hope that they payment processing will be fast again in here because you have already received feedback from your payment request on the forum. It would be good to be quite active in here on a regular basis because it means that we can get to earn well with that post rate so we should not neglect it.

Tomorrow is probably best for me to start my posting activities in here so that I have a good start for the week. Hopefully with good posting activities for the week I will be in a good position to can reach minimum amount to cashout in just over a week's posting.

For four days now I have hard time opening letsfx. Although sometimes I can open it when I'm posting suddenly my post will not push through as site is busy. I don't know why its busy. But I think lets need to update or upgrade its server as its not working fast anymore. I guess its database is full already? I hope lets going to be a good and paying forum for a long time and its can do that if admin of lets will going to upgrade its database.

Not sure of the server busy. But I believe that their forum is having other sites that has higher traffic that's why we experience this. Probably the board message pertains to the database error which is usual in forums or sties. We can just visit the forum later and it is still persist then, there's something wrong already.

Its a disappointment when you are motivated to post on the forum and you encounter such instances which dont allow you not to post on the forum as much as you would want to. But yes, its all about persistence to post on the forum as the post rate is rather good to just ignore.

Yeah, I just actually see that in the afternoon but the forum is now up and we can make activity so, this afternoon, I will try to have 10 posts. Looks like our mod is making some posts and threads again this will be interesting to have more discussions and members will grow their activities.

Its always good to see new threads on the forum to make the discussions interesting and to also add variety to the at the same time. The mod is also doing well in participating in them in order to stimulate discussions between members and he should be applauded for that.

I hope that this day I can start my activity. Kinda affected recently because, I still not have the payment here which I expect that they start clearing payments last Sunday but move on and just wait this week and to have another round of posting this evening which they don't usually have problems in the server.

It sometimes happens to me as well and this is one of the reasons why I sometimes find it hard to get back to posting. We are already used to having payments in here very fast after submitting our payments requests that if it takes more time we start to worry and this starts to affect our posting activities in here.