All Pips

LetsFX - forum.LetsFX.com

NanoFX

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to be active in here also. But its seems I just don't have time to be active in here. its really frustrating that I can't post in here as regularly as I want to. I'm hoping that in matter of few days I can be once again be active in here. I'm sure it really does not make a difference right now but as far as I know this site is going to last longer than expected. Because I'm sure this site has good advertisers.

The site is good with a good number of threads and a good post rate. I dont know what more members are looking for because even the threads are easy to participate in. If only there could be an increase in the number of members that post in here it would make it even more interesting.

That is also my problem in here I want to be active in here, but I don't have much time because I am just too busy, but I will just know because I am just too motivated these days, but actually even I am motivated when I am tired then will still not be able to do some posting in here just like yesterday that I just fall asleep, and when I woke up, it was about 1am, and of course I will just continue sleeping.

This is one of the forex forum that we need to be active now seeing from some members posts that they got paid and also have updated of the different payment methods we can sure here. So far, I think they have good sponsor here or group of traders to make the forum to be like professional.

As much as I wanted to post this week I wasnt able to so I didnt reach another minimum payout amount. I only need about 100 points to get there which is 20 posts. I should be able to reach this soon if I can post on the forum and then I will consider submitting my payment request in here.

I was paid with a period of hours on the forum for my first payout in here so payment processing is really quite fast. The only issue is in terms of posting activities by members on the forum which is why some members take time to reach payout. They usually post about 5 posts or so and then leave the forum. I heard that the member that banned will probably get the ban lifted today and its quite good because he was quite active on the forum. This should increase my activities as well.

I have reached another payout minimum in here and have requested for payout this morning.I am just hoping that the payment request this time around also gets processed fast as it will be motivating not only to me but to other members to be active in here. I will continue to post again in the hope of requesting a higher amount of points the next time.

I'm hoping that soon I can post my proof of payments in here also. I know this site has good rate but some how Its seems hard to post in here since activity is really not that good in here right now. I'm just hoping that I can earn good amount of money in here in the long run. I still trying to post in here as often as I can and I'm hoping that their will come a time that I can post many in here so that I can earn big in here.

I would try to post here soon so that the activity would improve on the site as well ask him seen nice payment. So I think it's worth it to be active on this site as well. I am glad that the site is paying really well. So we should be happy that we have another source of earnings. I would just need to get used to posting on the site as well so I would be able to post here daily.

I finally request payments in here. I'm hoping that I will be paid soon in here. I'm just wondering how long is the waiting period to get paid in here? does it take days only? weeks? or about a month? Because this is my first request and I really don't know what to expect but I'm hoping that I will be paid before the end of the month in here.

I am starting to post now but I have noticed that there is only 5 sections on the site and of which 4 or 3 paying sections out of the 5 sections that I see on the site as well. Anyway I would just try to post more on the site as well so I would be more familiar with the site as well. As I would like to earn well from here also.

Still waiting to get paid in here. Hope that I will be paid next week. Since today is already saturday and tomorrow is sunday next week will start tomorrow. I also increase my post activity in here hoping that when I got paid in here I will going to request payments in here. I still not get paid in here and its my first request of payments so some how I'm excited.

I wonder if you have been paid or not by the forum at this point. My first payment request took only hours to get paid out so that was quite fast. The second one took around three days to receive payments. It seems that yours is taking longer than any of mine actually took. It would be good to identify a pattern for making payment requests so that we can know when to expect them.