Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

LetsFX - forum.LetsFX.com

NanoFX

We just wait for the admin. I don't think they are going to stop that in just short period of time. As forex forums supposed to be paying and I think they have sponsor here so, I expect we can have payments sooner or later but there's already delay and difficult to motivate when they cleared our payouts.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that one of the reasons why we thought that the forum funding would be stable was mainly because it was reported that the admin also owned cpaera as also reflected as the account where the payments were generated from. I just hope all this gets cleared up to stop this anxiousness.

Well, I'm done waiting for the admin as he's online today which still not shows if he will going to clear the payouts. As I just his profile online from morning up to now but he's not making activities and not sure what's that, or if he just logged in and no activities like payout processing or others.

At least we now know that admin is online after some time offline so we can really get to expect that there might be payments in the near future. I take it that admin would still have some other duties on the forum to take care of since he has been offline for a while now also.

Yes, but you still have a chance to have it because who knows that you may just get surprised when you received your payment in here, but it's just better not to expect so that in the end you will not get frustrated about. Yes, I know that Bulastika has 10 dollars payment request in here, that's what I know.

I really like the fact from the beginning many people do refer to whenever can be expected agreed payment that is inside 2nd in addition to fourth 1 week with the 30 days. We are thinking Let me give it a shot in addition to via a summary at this time there looks like it's pursuits while I haven't definitely looked into this very much.

We talk of the patience to wait for payment processing at times and that is understandable since there is nothing much that members with pending payments can do. Its just going to be harder to post now as posting activities are showing now because you are anxious about your payment.

Where did you get the rumor, anyway we can not do anything if the admin doesn't want to pay. Maybe he thinks it's not any more profitable to keep on paying on the site that is the reason why he has already left. So let's just hope that the admin would find a way to find advertisers on the site as well.

Rumours would always be there for as long as the admin doesnt come out and specify what the situation is in here. I know that admin does run another site that deals and the payments were actually from the LR account with the same username of the other site. It was assumed that there was good funding because of the other site.

Well, when our mod in here is uncertain about the clearing of payments then it further adds to the confusion here. We would certainly expect that he would have some kind of information as we would think that he would normally be in communication with admin of the forum here.