Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

LetsFX - forum.LetsFX.com

NanoFX

There really is nothing to expect at the moment because there is not even an indivation that there will be any positive developments in here. When we saw admin getting back on the forum the last time it was quite encouraging to see because we assumed that there would be payment processing but it didnt happen.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just stay in the forum as no one knows the payment status or if possible that admin will going to clear payouts. Admin is not really active or not having his presence just like when they start the forum and he even before making posts in the threads of his forum in other forum but now we can't see that.

I would rather just observe time and again although the issue of posting is really a different issue because then it would be something else. I would still like to earn from the forum which is why I wont write it off completely but I must say I dont have the motivation at all now.

We don't have motivation just because we ought to earn in the forum not only to learn Forex trading. We have our other purpose for making activities here. That's why it is just saddening that it really affects both the forum activity and the members so, I don't want to have continue posting here.

We are here on PTP forums learn and earn at the same time indeed and the reason why we are encouraged to post regularly and support the forum is because of the earnings that we get in return. It therefore goes without saying that there would be slow down in activities in payments stop.

Its officially I guess to say that this site is now a scam site. Its a scam site since admin of this site did not inform us or pay us before its stop paying. Its a hit and run in the part of admin in here. I'm really disappointed how this site turn out. I know this site is not getting good number of posters but I think loyal poster like me deserve some payments and good bye note from admin. Right?

Well, it seems from the discussion above, we can see here this forum has no progress to motivate the members. It is due to the payment system which is too long, or not as smooth as other great forums here. So, it is no doubt if many forumers do not want to spend time in this forum

Its just hard to think of dedicating some time to the forum for as long as this uncertainty regarding payment processing in here and no word from admin or mod. The forum is already losing its credibility day by day as members continue to wait for payments.

Well, I just only have 5 dollars or 100 posts so, I will just convert it and catch up with other forums to have that possible losses in this forum. I don't want to have check on the forum now since, I've waited long enough and my patience does not worth the payment so, I will just move on other forums.

I had the same amount of points when I was posting on Marvelous Forums which was actually the highest I had gone at that time with accumulating points. Its not easy to accept losing that much amount of earnings but reality is that if there is no hope for getting we better just accept it.

It just really sad that the Admin won't even tell you that the Forum is having some problem with the payment that the Admin will just abandoned the Forum and let those members to waste their time and effort so I guess in Admin't mind there still a chance that he can pay its members.

Its funny that the admin of the forum never really came out to communicate with members right from the beginning and just preferred to be behind the scenes. Even with PM's you would get a reply from the mod only telling you to wait for a response from him but it never came.