Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

LetsFX - forum.LetsFX.com

NanoFX

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason why I say that I expected that the forum would have good funding is because the admin has another site which is doing well and the payments were being made from that sites account name if you remember from your payment proofs here. I just feel that admin could have just lost interest in the forum.

It makes one wonder if this was admin's intention because there wasnt even a payment request section on the forum right from the beginning. Maybe the admin just wanted to have some activities on the forum in the beginning and was prepared to pay for the posts as a short-term PTP campaign.

Even if the admin would just post a message on the forum to let members know that he is no longer running the forum as a PTP it would be satisfactory even if members would still not like it anyway. I guess even though we know that the forum is not paying we just need some closure nonetheless.

For sure, there's no plan at all. And we don't have plan to get back here if ever they make payments. And surely, the problem is with the funds now and the forum is no longer a good forex forum to discuss also since most of us find it as ptp forum and non paying forum now will be different.

Even if the admin would just post a message on the forum to let members know that he is no longer running the forum as a PTP it would be satisfactory even if members would still not like it anyway. I guess even though we know that the forum is not paying we just need some closure nonetheless.

Well, this one here is not a good thing for us to know about the situation on this forum here. Because if the Admin of the forum does not care the forum anymore here, then we can see, nobody will pay the members here. Because the money, the fund and everything on the forum is under the control of Admin

I don't even want to visit the forum. I'm not sure if the admin is making online activities at all or if he is reading our replies in the letsfx threads about the payments here. But if he is then, we know already that they are no longer paying because, its not the payment processing time here.

It may just frustrate you to visit this Forum because you may just remember your payment request in here and I am sure that you it's quite frustrating when you remember it. I think those who don't know that this Forum is not paying is just those newbie who just hoping to earn in here and putting their hard work.

Well, I already moved on for that and I know that I'm not the only one who also suffering for the loss in the forum. But of course also those other members who have their posts and pending payouts. I don't think it's a big deal now for me because, they are just same in other forums who have problems in funds.

I suppose so because almost all of the senior and regular members of the forum would know the current status of the forum especially since we usually get to see updates from these threads on PTP forums. I havent checked the forum itself but I can already imagine that the admin is still not coming online now.

Yes, the fact that admin is not coming online in a long time on the forum just shows that he has lost the interest on the forum even though it doesnt necessarily mean that when he gets online he will clear payments. If he had interest he would be coming to check on the forum even though not all the time.

I just thought that when the Admin comes online he got some interest again, but yes it's just easy for the Admin to log in his account again in here and even without any intention of paying its members again. But anyway, if the Admin has not interest then we can't really do anything about it.