Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

LetsFX - forum.LetsFX.com

NanoFX

Now I understand. If you reach 100 post you need to request payments in here right away and don't post until you get paid. That's why this site pays fast. I hope I can maintain earnign 5 dollars a month in here. This site is really a good payer but activity is some how not that good and that's worries me since I can't post freely. In fact I only post 10 post three times a week in here.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think we need to wait for the payment before you can resume your activity. Maybe it's just what he wants to do. So I would just post here later on also. Although I am very slow on posting on site. So anyway I just hope that I would have any deduction in my power so I would get paid immediately after requesting payout. Hopefully soon I will be able to make payout on the site.

That's good I also noticed that but not really made posts. I don't have much time yet in the forum but frankly speaking I need to start my activity as well as I missed my good earnings here like atleast 50 cents from the 10 posts I made here. But then, I need to find my motivation for posting here.

I feel that its better to take a break from the site at times. There arent many new topics on a regular basis so it helps for me to make the discussions even more interesting. I know that after the break even if its for a couple of days, I will find interesting discussions from members that I can contribute to.

i have made like 4 post this day. not a lot but i am trying to post more. i have noticed that the post of the member are just pretty average to me. so i think i can still post on the site because i think that my post quality is like their post anyway. so i just hope all of our post would be accepted. and if there would be post deletion it will be just like 2 post out of 100 at the most.

I will also try to make a couple of posts on the forum today and see if I can have some posting activities in here. I used to subscribe to the forum threads so that I can know when there are updates to the forum before but lately there doesnt seem to be a need for it because other members are really active here.

I have not made any post on the site today. But yesterday I had made like 5 post. But for now I don't know if I should keep on posting on the site or not. So I am still not sure if the site would still be able to pay well. So I am still observing the site. If the site keeps on making payments then I would consider posting here again.

You are right @indieover in that its definitely worth posting in here especially if you do consider the post rate that is being offered by the forum. At 5 cents per post, its one of the best paying forums at the moment even if its a forex forum. That is enough to motivate members to increase their posting here to earn.

I already made my posts day before yesterday although I did not post yesterday. I did see that there is still a low posting activity in here so hopefully members would have resumed posting by now. Another round of posting will follow on the forum today as I try to set sights on reaching minimum payout soon.

I have made 10 posts yesterday I really tried now to be able to post here more regularly so I can have reach 100 posts since we can't request more than that minimum here. But the payment process in letsfx are surely fast so we don't need to worry because we can request payout fast also.

I think its been long since you request for a payment in this forum because as far as I know my payment has taken more thantwo weeks now I even sent the admin a PM complaning about the delayed but he never reply.

Just a bit of patience is necessary here because I have also requested for a payment the last time and it took over a week in here. You have been paid by the forum before so you do know that the payment processing times here can be rather first from your initial payouts. I did eventually get paid although it took longer this time around.

finally moderator on this forum give a very good answer on payment requests I have asked in this forum and finally I get my payment after waiting a few a long time, I hope that this forum can really give the best to its members as I look at this very nice and very quick to be able to reach the minimum payout amount prescribed but if the forum is to provide services that are not too long in the payment request I'm sure this forum will be one of the best forums ever