Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

LetsFX - forum.LetsFX.com

NanoFX

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to seeing you on the forum because at the moment there really isnt much good activities to speak of. There is the odd post from members but it would really be great if there were more members taking advantage of the opportunity to earn 5 cents per post from this forum.

Still waiting to get paid in here. I'm just wondering how long its take to get paid if you request payments in here? I hope that I will going to get paid this week but its seems this week is going to end and I still don't see any payments. Last time I remember I request payments in here two weeks ago. Or maybe last week at the latest.

I have made some posts on the site already just awhile ago. So I noticed that there's not too many discussions on the site. So I hope that I would be able to post more. I would try to look on other sections if I can make some post on other sections easily as well. So I hope that I would be able to daily activity on the site. I have just made ten post.

I'm just excited to post in here as regularly as I can. I know its hard to make some living in ptp forums and its really good if a ptp forum is very active. I will try to be a regular poster in here. The reason why I'm not that active not because I don't like the site but since theirs just too few posters I'm afraid that I'm spamming the site if I post more.

I have not seen you post on the site lately. So I hope that I can see you posting on the discussions I have made some posts at. I can help you post but indeed its low on activity and also there's not much too many sections that is easy enough for me.I'm just doing ten post daily so I think I would not be called spammer for such amount of posts

I have been unable to post in this forum. I know they have 5 cents post rate but still I'm not able to prioritize it. And I think I still stuck with 10 posts only. I need to have 90 posts more and trying to do it within this week. And with the number of threads I believe that I can do it.

We really need to think because just like me if I am going to post in here my activities in some Forums may get affected so once I start posting in here then I must really pursue posting in here because it will be such a waste of time if I am not gonna pursue reaching it, we should give enough time to post in here.

It's not loading on my end as I was planning to start posting once again on the site as well. So I hope that I would be able to access the site later on so I can make a lot of post once again here. I am ui excited about earning on the site as well. I would like to prioritize the site more and more.

You should give it a try again because i have been able to log back into the site and make some posts since then. I am close to cashout and just need a couple of posts more in order to cashout for the third time from the forum. I am glad to see that more members are joining the forum and starting to become active.

thank you for the information. I will try to join our site and start making a good post. especially when you say you will require payment for the third time, this means that the site's forum was started back again as active as before, and proved to pay members to date. hopefully I can soon register on this site so that it can quickly make a good post.

Although I have see the site is now have server that's busy so I would just keep on checking out or refreshing the site so I would know if I would be able to access the site already and make some post once again. I just need 20 more so I would be able to reach payout on the site as well. I am just crossing my fingers that I would not be able to make payment request later on as well.

That was what happened last night when I was posting in here that I just end up wasting my post in here as I didn't able to submit it, So, I think the transferring for a new web host is in progress that's why we are seeing that message, but we just need to wait about as it's for betterment.

I still am not able to post on the forum even today because after making just one post I get the message that the server is too busy. I just need 20 posts to get to 500 points and cashout and at this rate it will take longer before I can reach that target. I will try again tomorrow and hope that I will have a different result the next time.

Let's keep trying to improve our activity in the site as I will like to make the site my priority also as I would like to reach payout here weekly. Anyway i have noticed that the activity is quite slow. But anyway at least I can still new posts here every time. So I would still be able to reach payout weekly here as well. I am going to request my first payment on the site. So I just hope that I would be approved for full payment my focus and motivation would increase a lot as well.

I notice that this site has frequent of server busy. I have hard time posting in here because of the low activity and because the site server is always busy. But the good thing is that the waiting period in here is only 30 seconds per post. Meaning even if you post fast you don't need to wait to post again. I can finish posting 10 post in here in less than 10 minutes also. that's how fast I can post in here.

I just feel that there's usually only few members that are actually on posting on the site. So I hope that we would have more activity and more discussions as I think that we just tend to post on same discussions and it's harder to post on same discussions as it's tiring to think of something new to say when you feel you are running out of new things to say.

i think that this site will not be able to pay us. this is a scam site and want to waste our time. so everybody should avoid this kind of site which will not be paid. letsfx is not a proper forum site and their forum have no power option. on the other hand they have no popularity and i also hear this name first. so at first i go to their web page and get a proper concept about their. their web page is so normal and they have no thought about their site. so i think they are scam.

for now my payment is on hold. because some of my post is not of good quality so some of my post were deleted. i think 2 post of mine were deleted. so i have two new post already. but i don't know if that is enough to get my payment request approved. so i will just wait for the reply of the mod again. as i have message the mod but i have not receive any reply yet.

i think that this site will not be able to pay us. this is a scam site and want to waste our time. so everybody should avoid this kind of site which will not be paid. letsfx is not a proper forum site and their forum have no power option. on the other hand they have no popularity and i also hear this name first. so at first i go to their web page and get a proper concept about their. their web page is so normal and they have no thought about their site. so i think they are scam.

I have been paid two times now and will just this past week there has been payment processing on the forum again. I dont know where you get this notion that the forum is scam because it clearly is not.

for now my payment is on hold. because some of my post is not of good quality so some of my post were deleted. i think 2 post of mine were deleted. so i have two new post already. but i don't know if that is enough to get my payment request approved. so i will just wait for the reply of the mod again. as i have message the mod but i have not receive any reply yet.

It may have just been better for you to receive the deductions for the 2 posts that were deleted instead but at least the mod is giving you another chance to get full amount of payout from the forum. 2 posts is not a lot to worry about making again anyway.

I just joined this forum and I have done a few posts on this forum and it only takes 100 posts to be able to demand payment of this forum but I am still confused to request payment format to be written because there is no clue to the writing of the payment format, may have friends who know how to