Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

LetsFX - forum.LetsFX.com

NanoFX

Hello,

My partner and I just launched a new forex related forum, we own a very well established old forex related website, and we were looking to expand our website much more.

We are proud to launch our paid to post program where you will be paid to post or replay to other members’ threads.

Posts and/or threads have to be related to Forex market and have to be at least 3 lines long.

We are paying $0.05 per new thread and $0.03 per post; we are paying via PayPal, Money Bookers, and Liberty Reserve.

On the occasion of launching our forum, we are glade to announce the top poster contest where you will get double of your earnings to posts (in order to be eligible you need to post at least 300 posts for this month). 

Minimum payout is $5.00 and we are paying twice per month on second and fourth week from each month.

To get paid you need to send a PM to forum manager including your payment processor email/account and amount requested.

I am wishing you good luck

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see another forum although it seems that we should expect to see more forex forums since there are more coming into the picture of late. I am hoping that this turns out to be a good forum to post to and earn especially since it seems admins do have experience in running a forum.

I really like the fact that from the beginning they do mention when to expect payout which is in the second and fourth week of the month.I am thinking I will try it out and from an overview there seems to be activities although I havent really explored it that much. There are lesser forex newbie sections though.

Well yeah another forex based ptp forums and I wonder why many forums about forex has been opening up lately, anyways I don't know if there are much posters who have been getting interested on this one yet.

I think this is just a testament to the fact that forex trading is becoming more and popular. There are more and more forex forums that are popping up to take advantage of that and I am sure that we will be seeing more coming to the fore soon.

I have just made 5 posts on the forum today meaning that I have now 25 cents in here. Unfortunately, time does not allow me to be more active on the forum for the day as I still need to work on other forums. I will try again tomorrow time willing and just try to accumulate a dollar or more in earnings.

I created an account in here already so I will try do some posting activity in here later on as I got attracted with a payment proof of a member who earned 15 dollars in here because the rate is quite good in here which is five cents I just hope that this Forum will continue to pay as I don't want wasting my time, and effort.

I still havent been able to make posts on the forum today but I figure I can make at least then posts on a daily basis so that I can reach payout in ten days. As long as there are good threads to post to on the forum it shouldnt be hard to reach this target. Too bad I only have 6 posts for now.

I already started my posting activity in here, but I can't do a lot of posts in here as I usually do some posting in here at nigh, and having some slow connection with my internet so I guess I will just do some posting if I can besides the rates are quite good enough.

I will try to make a lot more posts on the forum today to get me on target to reaching my first payout on the forum sometime next week. I am excited by the fact that other members have been paid already so I have faith that I will also get to be paid in here for my posting activities.

I can see good activity on the site as well although I don't know if it's easy to post on the site. So I hope that I would be able to participate on the discussions on the site as well. I don't know if anyone got paid already on the site as well. So I hope that we would see lots of payment proofs already soon

I have realised that many members are really sceptic about posting on a new forum even after admin increased the post rates from 3 to 5 cents. Someone must do it at the end of the day because for us to see the payment proofs someone must sacrifice their time not knowing if they are to be paid or not.

The particular post rates are actually good and pushing the members effectively 5 cents for each thread and 3 cents per post is basically good amount but it might be good if the forum have any more general session to ensure that more discussions can take place in the particular forum and nice to view that the admin in the program is here well if we've got any problems we can easily get into call him directly.

I just need 20 more posts on the forum so that can reach 500 points on the forum and I will immediately PM admin to request for a cashout. I have come this far and all I can hope for now is that admin does payout as this is my first payment request on the forum.