Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

LetsFX - forum.LetsFX.com

NanoFX

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The admin is probably hiding regarding the payments that's why he's not appeared online in the forum and that they are really not capable for clearing the payouts as of this moment or no longer a paying Forex forum. I just feel that I have seen no updates even we have discuss it for a long time.

He is not sharing his real identity in here at all so there should be no shame showing himself in here and tell us the truth that he can't afford to pay its members so that those members who are still posting in here, will stop wasting their time in here as I feel sad about those members especially when the reason is the trust.

Well, lesson learned that forums are not always stable given that they have high post rate and they have Forex forum still affected of the payments that are pending or lacking of funds. Either ways, we have no reason to have activity in the forum and I don't have any updates from the admin.

There is clearly no need for the forum admin to hide anymore because it just seems too obvious that the forum has turned to scam and that there would not be payments for members that have payment requests in here. It doesnt look like there are going going to be any positive developments in here at all.

Making some good money in forex trading is very important for me that's why I joined this site. I also make sure that what I earn in here is enough to sustain my account in forex trading. But sad to say since I have no more earnings in here I can't sustain and maintain my accounts in forex trading. I'm just hoping that I can still surive forex trading in the long run. I surrender now. I know my 10 dollars in here is gone now.

That's why we've wanted also to both earn and learn in the forum to have better trading. Although, the forum already proved that they can't process payments and then, the forum activity already dropped. So, there's always things that we should expect that we will not have stable forum just like Forex forum we know.

The activities on the forum have dropped for sure and this is something that would be hard for the admin to ignore whether he liked it or not. It remains to be seen what intentions the admin does have for the forum moving forward since he is not even taking much time to be online at this present moment.

I think they will like to have activities unfortunately they are going to be simply have shortage or funds or none at all. Still I don't want to check or try to contact the admin because, it's already not helping and up to now there's no response from the admin if he will going to clear payments.

This forum is a good forum but one thing is that my payment has been in this site for time now upto 1month or more and I have not been paid so I know what to do because even when I send the admin a PM he refuse to answer me so i dont have anything to do with them for now I have forgoten everything about the program.

For some members who exert effort in here it will be really hard for them because they may be still hoping to be paid in here, but yes it's just better if you can make yourself busy posting in some other Forums so that you can forget about this Forum that the Admin already abandoned the Forum.

There is just no other to look at it. I know that there are other forums that took about a month without making any payments to members but did manage to bounce back and pay but the situation in here is rather different. The admin himself is not that active on the forum and even the mod is not longer a regular as well. This is why there is little hope that there would any payments moving forward because it looks abandoned.

I think guys shouldn't be forgetting about their pay inthere since the admin never said he wouldn't be paying.patience is what i would be hammering on that every poster that has funds inthere should be having.

But he did not say that he going to continue paying either. In fact he don't even bother to visit the site anymore and not replying on members message and even to mods message so even the mod in here give up the site already. I think its just plan commonsense and touch of reality that this site is already an abandon and scam ptp forum. Yes scam. Because its stop paying without telling its members.

Its a clear contrast to how the forum started because payments were being made within 24 hours after submitting your payment requests. I guess those early birds like myself who started off on the forum got lucky although I only earned $15 from the forum before all this happened.

I have made some posting in here and i think I am one of the early bird in here, but I just didn't pursue my posting activity in here because I don't have much time before, but it was still good for those who have earned from this Forum which only means that the Admin have tried to run this Forum.

That's a lot of post specially the admin is not paying anymore. It's just so unfortunate that he would not be able to get paid for his hard work. Thankfully i have been very careful and just stopped posting as I was feeling this would happen. So now I'm just glad that I didn't waste a lot of my time.

You have exerted lots of your efforts in here as I know you are one of the early bird in here so I guess you have earned quite good amount in here though the 2000 points you have accumulated in here is quite huge so for sure it's such a loss for you because it's not a paying Forum anymore.

Now that is a lot of points you have on the forum @rexway. I wonder if you were accumulating the points all the time without cashing out because you wanted to cashout at a high amount or if you were still posting while waiting for your payment request to be cleared out.

Its hard to know exactly what the issue is in here because we assumed that there was good funding for the forum that would be able to sustain the forum for a long time to come. This is why it came as a surprise when we first started getting suspicious that he might have abandoned it.