Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

As long as we don't have ban status or post deleted well, our payout request will be cleared soonest. I just feel that this month I don't see much discussing about the recent payments as we did not seen anyone got paid this month or later this month so, I have decided to have mine to track the payment processing now.

Why is it taking so long for the admin to clear payments in the forum,it seems he is lacking funds too,I just wonder why so many admins are lacking funds this yuletide season,though I know that GoldPoll is still operating but I don't think it is getting the normal funds that it used to get from hyip admins and this is what is really causing the delays in clearing of payments in GT

well i dont think i need to panic on this program despite the delay on payment,the program has being one of the trusted ptp forum we have around,maybe the admin of the program is kinda busy or maybe the admin of the program is short of fund but i can tell the program will start paying members as soon as the admin have something at hand

it was simply only a few a long time last night the item received afflicted the activity with the users a great deal and i California incapable of achieve our every day objective last night due to the peace and quiet as well as as a consequence of deficiency of activity following community returned online last night.

Although I'm sure that I'll get paid soon, I'm kind of worried as at when I'll get paid by GT as its really been a long time since I requested payment. I'm hoping that all pending requests will be cleared this week because if it doesn't happen, then it means that the payment delay will be up to a month after this week.

It would seem that we are actually approaching the fourth week of pending payments in here. It was good that there faster payment processing unlike before as that in itself was really motivating to members like myself to try and be active now and then on the forum.

As long as you can make a couple of posts in here even if you feel that you cannot make regular posting then you should be okay. I just want to try to maintain activities in here no matter how little because eventually these points will add up and get me decent earnings from the forum.

I just post in here if I have extra time. I really don't think its worth it to try to post in here regulary as the activity is just too low and since activity is low in here and if you post regularly in here you can end up getting banned for post chasing. Funny right? You want to help this site gain activity and you will be rewarded by getting banned in here. Even though its not your fault that this site activity is low.

Maybe as we get into the new year there will be better participation by members in discussions that it is the case at the moment. I know that there is are a couple of factors that come into play right now affecting the general activities but the December holidays also have some role to play.

@budado that's right; its really discouraging to make much activity in GT because the more activity a poster makes, the greater the chances of being banned and a ban here cancels a payment request which is really discouraging as well. I've stopped my activity there as I have a pending payment request because it will really be painful if I get a ban with the payment request. I'll just wait till I get paid before making activities there.

I will try to pursue reaching 100 posts in here so somehow before this year ends then I can have some payment request in here besides I just need more or less 50 posts in here then I can request for a payout. What I just need right now is the motivation and determination to post in here.

Finally, I was paid in GT yesterday after a long delay. I guess the admin used the clearing of payments as a way of wishing posters a happy Christmas. The new logo in the homepage is also another way in which the admin used to wish posters a happy celebration as it has Christmas pictures. I made few posts there but the activity was still very low. I believe that with time, the activity will increase a bit when posters become aware that the admin has started clearing payment requests.

GT has maintained an enviable height through the years, and i have come to know it for it being one of the leaders in the forum world. Its focus has not changed, though payments have been kind of lax in recent times. The rates here are still impressive, but i hear the rules are stringent and one has to be careful about posting too much there. I would increase my activity there with time.

Of course, you should have know already that they pays well so, they will going to be strict in posters who making violations and to not have much posts in here but when you got paid you will really think that your time is still worthy though, not many are prioritizing this forum.

I dont know if I can be able to reach 100 posts in here or not although I am already on about 70 posts at the moment. If I can make the time to be active in here starting today then I will possibly be able to achieve that. I see that there has been payment processing already in here.

It will be even difficult when you don't see much interesting to post on those threads. That's why most of times I did not able to have my daily target in GT because of the different scenarios in the forum particularly that we can't make a lot of posts here. So, it's better to just keep on the activity once there's new good replies.