Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

I think it's hard to post on the hyip section and i don't know if they still allow members to post about hyip site that they have not joined themselves. So you should know the rules on the site because it's a very strict site. But anyway some members are still able to earn well here.

They still do allow posters who don't invest in hyips to make discussions in the hyip threads but any post the posters make should be truthful and relevant to the topic and for it to be a quality post, the posters should have discovered new announcements, new features of the website of the hyip or updates and not just posting based on what other posters have said previously.

This is actually a requirement for all investment programs because its a discussion about the program that will give members some insight on whether to invest their money in there or not. Otherwise members will be thinking that the site is good to invest in while its not.

Well, I can still make posting in the HYIP section even not investing. Why we are going to invest in risky programs or all of the hyip for just having discussions to get paid better, if we can still give some reviews or insights before making investments. That's why we are making discussions to know which are the programs that are good to invest, not invest in all.

We all can because I am sure by reading the other members post in here we can have something to say as long as we know about HYIP. I have been posting in the HYIP Discussion, but I am just always prioritizing posting with the Paid to post Forums section in here because it's just much easy posting there.

There's definitely no need to invest in the program before you can comment on it but you need to be truthful about your comment because others might invest based on your review. This is the requirement that I am referring to. Just posting without actually reviewing the program yourself will just result in misleading post because its not informed.

I know some members who are not even investing in any single HYIP, but still can be active on that section and getting a good rates because as long as we are participating with the discussion in here that is good enough because we are all talking about HYIP so it is not off topic at all.

@monyitomon : You can invest in all hyip's for because it will cost you a lot do so just to be active in here. As long as you are providing insight that is truthful on the HYIP then its okay. The reason why many forums are strict in this section is because members even post positive comments on sites that are gone already or even stopped paying without checking.

Activities even now are not good and members are finding it hard to post on a regular basis because of this and therefore take longer to reach minimum payout. It may be better this way although frustrating because then you will not be accused of post chasing if you cant find replies.

That's true,the activities in the forum are not just good and this is making it so difficult for members to make posts in the forum,i visited the forum earlier this morning but i was unable to make single posts so i left the forum for MTW,i would check again later in the day see if i can make at least 5 posts

I actually agree that the activities is not decreasing but the opportunities for us to have earnings here will still be good even the payment processing is not that fast. I just hope that this week i will have my payout request also as I'm not getting any consistency in this forum now.

I dont know if I would be able to post on the forum now but I would try to give it another shot. I know that there would be payment processing soon in here so it may just be a good idea to have my payment request in the queue as well so that when the clearing occurs mine would be paid also.

Activities even now are not good and members are finding it hard to post on a regular basis because of this and therefore take longer to reach minimum payout. It may be better this way although frustrating because then you will not be accused of post chasing if you cant find replies.

This is totally correct here. In fact, if this forum keeps doing the way like this one, it will kill the forum itself here. There will be so little members on this forum then. And, no program will like to put Advertising on the forum like this one here. It is not a wise thing to manage this forum here. Such a pity thing

I have been posting on GT active for last few days and I also have got an active request for 100 posts on this forum, hopefully I shall receive the payment fast, GT has got a big number of active members that post regularly, so a delay for a week or two might be understandable.

Its really been a while since there has been that payment processing happening in here so it would be good to see payment processing happening in here. One thing that members would be rather satisfied with knowing is that the forum is that its a paying forum and they will eventually get paid.

@ofejiro20 payment processing in GT usually takes a maximum of 2weeks to be done but the last payments took more than a month to be processed which was caused due to the fact that the admin lacked funds within that period. There's still a chance that he may be lacking funds this time around as well. If your payment request isn't up to 2weeks, then its not delayed.

Yes, usually it will not take more than a month. And I believe that GT forum don't have any issues in payments or atleast it's not taking long to process payouts. I think sooner members will still consider to be here even though, they need to be careful on what they are posting here.

For sure because this Forum has proven to be paying for a long time so you have nothing to worry when it come in payment processing that's why I am not bothering myself about myself in here because it's one of the Forum that I really trust knowing the fact that the Admin is earning in Goldpoll.

Its also an expectation from member looking at the latest payment processing frequency because late last year the forum was paying in just about two weeks if I remember correctly. What matters most is that the forum is a paying forum and there is the advantage of getting a good post rate in here at times.

That is what really matters,so far the forum is paying and it pays high rates for post,i would keep posting in the forum,but the truth is,the activity in the forum is not that good as of now,making 10 posts is kind of difficult 'cos there are no good activity in the forum

It seems no latest payment proofs lately posted around, possibly GT might be paying taking enough time to approve the posts applied for payment, anyway, GT is the one where we can post of top quality and expect of higher post rates.