Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

I for one have not been active on the forum for a while now so I dont know how posting activities are at the present moment. I do know that there hasnt been an influx of payment proofs indeed which suggests that there hasnt been any payments as yet from the forum.

It seems that the activity in GT is really dead cos I have not seen any payment proof since like 3-4 weeks ago,is it that clearing of payments are delayed or is it because of the dead activity that is why I have been unable to see a recent payment proof,well I am just waiting for my ban to be lifted,just about 12 more days to go

Hmm, either no one have their payment request, no one post their payment proof for weeks already or there's really delay in payments. But the best to ask is whether we have members currently have payout request in GT Forum. Because, I'm done posting here today and reached 80 posts already so, I'm surely I will have mine in next few days.

I only have 56 post in here until now so I'm still far from requesting payments in here. I guess I will reach 100 post in here after three weeks or even more since I don't post in here regularly. Not because I don't want to post in here but its because I don't want to spend my time since the site activity is just down. But if the activity is up again in here then at least I can make good income in here.

Hmm, either no one have their payment request, no one post their payment proof for weeks already or there's really delay in payments. But the best to ask is whether we have members currently have payout request in GT Forum. Because, I'm done posting here today and reached 80 posts already so, I'm surely I will have mine in next few days.

Well, I still have a while to go before I can reach my payment request on the forum in here. I would like to think that there should be some payment requests on the forum even now though because to go for a couple of weeks without payment even though there is reduced posting activities in here lately.

Possibly also that many members got problems with their posts like deleted, they banned before they make payments or reach minimum or other reasons that makes them unable to have request for payout. Now, I know that it's still life to continue our activity as I don't get any disappointments to still post in GT.

I managed to make ten posts on the forum yesterday and today I will going back to the forum and try to make another 10 posts but in different sections this time around. It seems I will be able to reach payout if I keep posting this week because I now need around 30 posts to get there.

You guys should keep making posts in the forum,making 10 posts in the forum on a daily basis is really good,it seems that the activity has increased in the forum,before I was banned the activity in the forum was so low and that time,I was always making about 7 posts in a day

I have a pending payment request that is up to 3weeks old. Its rare for payments to be delayed in the forum this long as the longest time I've waited for my payment to get cleared here is 2weeks. The only time I've experienced such a long delay in payments in GT was when LR went through a very long maintenance.

I have a pending payment request that is up to 3weeks old. Its rare for payments to be delayed in the forum this long as the longest time I've waited for my payment to get cleared here is 2weeks. The only time I've experienced such a long delay in payments in GT was when LR went through a very long maintenance. I guess the admin may be out of funds.

It somehow seems that this December is full of surprises. More and more forums that we are not used to them having delays are experiencing delays in payment processing it would seem. Maybe this is an opportunity for me to submit my payment request as well and be included in payments.

I guess it's not really surprising anymore because this become known in other forums as well. I have made 10 posts this afternoon and will work for another 10 posts by this evening to have payout. It is just right timing because it's December 20 so, I can count for how long payment will be.

that's very correct,if there are delays in clearing of payments in the forum,the activities would definitely reduced,I don't know why there are delays in clearing of payments in the forum,I think the admin is lacking funds and that is why there has been delays in processing payments and that has also made the mods to be strict cos they don't want much payments requests

I think I agree with Hadg33; the admin seems to be out of funds and that's why the mods have been quite strict lately by deleting posts so as to reduce the way posters reach payout. Well, I won't post there until probably when my payment request gets cleared or next year when the forum activity may have increased to a reasonable extent.

If they are out of funds then they can't make investments in GP as it is still continuous. I just guess that they have delays this month because of some reasons but I doubt its the problem in the funds and remember that they don't have much here payouts from what I know so it's not a big deal for them.

Yes, you should check the HYIP Monitor of the Admin sometimes for you to know that the Admin is surely earning enough funds for that. And how this business running are those HYIP posted there paying the Admin for the exposure because if it's then for sure it's a WIN-WIN business.

There are not so many hyips that are listed in the monitoring site cos hyips are not much coming out like before compared to last month or last 2 months,the xmas that is around has made so many hyips not to function,so there are few hyip monitors coming out and it is not most of them that lists there program in monitoring sites

I JUST need few post on this forum to request payout on the forum,the program has really being a good place for me to make post, i have being able to make more than 20 post on the forum today and i hope to complete my post on the forum tomorrow o that i can request payout on the forum,the activity on the forum is also very encouraging.

I just seen that the PC thread here after a long time being in the Community talk discussion is now in HYIP section. Which means I have many posts in the HYIP section because of that thread that I'm mostly active lol. Now, I will just try to post here when there's new interesting replies from members.

I kind of wonder what he thinking that would be making him come inhere and call GT a scam.i am sure what made him say so is the pending payment that is present at the forum as of now.i just hope the admin would clear it soon.

Who says GT forum is scam here? Pending payments or delay payments are usual in GT forum and those new members are often lack of patience that's why they might say something like that but not in GT forum because, they can easily get banned because of it and also think I have mine and counting when it will be cleared.