Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

I am still failing to make my posts on the forum and my points are still standing on the halfway mark. All I need is to motivate myself and put time aside to continue posting here. At the moment with so many forums that I am posting its easy for me to sideline GT and I dont like it.

I wonder guys if you are using your Mobile browser in here? as I am posting using my UCWEB, but it's not loading fine so I tried Opera mini, it was loading fine, but the time interval is kinda annoying, it is something that I can't do anything, but to post with two Forums at the same time though I wanted to focus in Goldentalk posting, but don't want to waste time.

So far I do not know if Golden Talk is available on the mobile version here. And there is no forum yet, available on the mobile version so far here. I see, there will be no change on this Golden Talk forum, because the Admin here is very conservative

I can access the forum just fine using ucweb as well as using opera mini. I dont that they have optimised the forum for the mobile though but the forum is light enough to load on the mobile version without much hassles. I sometimes make my posts on the forum on the forum using the mobile browser.

So far I do not know if Golden Talk is available on the mobile version here. And there is no forum yet, available on the mobile version so far here. I see, there will be no change on this Golden Talk forum, because the Admin here is very conservative

Of course there isn't a mobile version but you can access the forum with a mobile browser,I never posted in the forum with a PC before,I was always making use of my opera mini to make post in the forum and the good thing is,it loads fine with opera mini,I guess my temporary ban will be lifted by the end of the month

i havent attain minmum in order to cashout. i have to become more energetic inside below, yet i enjoy this great site use a few adjustments especially now and so rarely allow everyone mistake communication any time solution the particular post as well as can easily entry easily nothing like before. i enjoy this great site due to the fact this specific ste can easily surely gve us all excellent cost even though need to have added time to acquire approved connected with settlement obtain.

I wonder guys if you are using your Mobile browser in here? as I am posting using my UCWEB, but it's not loading fine so I tried Opera mini, it was loading fine, but the time interval is kinda annoying, it is something that I can't do anything, but to post with two Forums at the same time though I wanted to focus in Goldentalk posting, but don't want to waste time.

I use a mobile to post in GT, operamini7 to be precise. The best way to deal with the time interval of 180seconds is to open tabs with your operamini then while waiting for your post to be submitted, then post in other forums. By the time you have posted in about 7forums, 3mins(180secs) would have gone by. Just continue like that and in no time, you would be posting conveniently in GT without worrying about the time interval.

Its always best to post on other forums while posting at GT so that you dont have to wait for the 3 minute interval and ensure that you are also able to earn from other forums in the meantime. This is what I also do whenever I get to post on the GT forum because the 3 minute interval is really too long to wait for.

Yeah you have to post also in other forums so that you would be able to keep on posting on the site as well. So that you would not have to wait for a very long time before you would make another post on the site as well. But I would say that the site loads pretty well on mobile phone.

I'm still need in GT forum to have 30 posts. I still can't make good activity but still have not to worry because I still have weekend. So by Sunday I can have request for payment and will be resting for posting here. I'm quite tired recently to continue on posting but I need to have this week my payout.

Yea,you guys are right,you have to post in other forums while posting in GT so as not to experience the 180 seconds rule,seriously,when I was active in the forum,I never noticed the 180 seconds rule cos I was always posting in different forums at a time

@mony,try and make use of operamini to access GT,it loads fine,regardless of the version of the opera mini

I use a mobile to post in GT, operamini7 to be precise. The best way to deal with the time interval of 180seconds is to open tabs with your operamini then while waiting for your post to be submitted, then post in other forums. By the time you have posted in about 7forums, 3mins(180secs) would have gone by. Just continue like that and in no time, you would be posting conveniently in GT without worrying about the time interval.

Yes, that's the best solution, but right now my internet connecton isn't that fast that's why you know I can't post fast to have a two tabs in here, but that is really the best thing that we can do so that at the same time we are also posting in some Forums.

@moni If your internet connection isn't that fast to enable you to open tabs, then you may have no choice than to wait for 3mins before making new posts in GT because the site has been designed to work that way.

@riddick in as much as you need to reach about soon, be careful to make sure you make posts based on the level of activity in the forum to avoid being suspected of post chasing.

It would be a nightmare if you cannot be able to open tabs in here so that you can post simultaneously on another forum while you are busy posting on GT. That would mean that you would not be able to make better use of your time online because the three minute interval is way too long. With just ten posts it means that you are losing 30 minutes while waiting.

@moni If your internet connection isn't that fast to enable you to open tabs, then you may have no choice than to wait for 3mins before making new posts in GT because the site has been designed to work that way.

@riddick in as much as you need to reach about soon, be careful to make sure you make posts based on the level of activity in the forum to avoid being suspected of post chasing.

Never had it so don't worry and I can't make here fast poing because they have 180 seconds post interval so, it will not be easy to reach my target in short period of time. Anyways, speaking of activity I hope members will increase their activity here also.

If you can wait for the 180 seconds to elapse that means you don't have a problem in the forum,just make sure you are not just forcing yourself to reach the minimum payout cos that might make your posts to loose quality and once it looses quality I guess the mods would be deleting your posts for post chasing

Opening multiple tabs at one time does not have anything to do with the internet connection but it just depends on the browser that you are using. If the browser if capable of doing that whether it is on mobile or pc then you will be better off making use of it because the 3 minute interval is very long.

another quality post was made inhere today,though i really dont make much post on the forum as was only able to make about 15 post on the forum, i really dont have much time left when i got to the program and i wanted to make post on this forum as well,since i time myself when posting.i will post on the program properly tomorrow.

Opening multiple tabs at one time does not have anything to do with the internet connection but it just depends on the browser that you are using. If the browser if capable of doing that whether it is on mobile or pc then you will be better off making use of it because the 3 minute interval is very long.

Yes, it has nothing to do with because you can open tab as it didn't require an internet connection, but to be able to post fast with two Forums you must have a fast internet connection because if you don't have it. like for example you are loading the first tab and it's taking too long then how do you suppose to load the second tab when the other one is not yet loading so it will just get even slow.

I suppose that is true although I rarely exeperience slow loading sites when using the mobile browser to post on the different forums. Its even better if the site is optimized for the mobile because then it would be quite fast loading. Luckily the site loads fast for me so its not a problem here.

That's my problem right now because there is a modernization in our place by the network carrier that's why you know my internet connection is affected and I can only do browsing and can't do downloading, imagine that it's very slow. But I will still try my best to post in here even it's gonna be hard in my part.

Yes, it has nothing to do with because you can open tab as it didn't require an internet connection, but to be able to post fast with two Forums you must have a fast internet connection because if you don't have it. like for example you are loading the first tab and it's taking too long then how do you suppose to load the second tab when the other one is not yet loading so it will just get even slow.

Yea,opening multitabs doesn't have to do with the 180 seconds rule,I think glucoseguy meant,opening mutitabs for different forums,so when you submit a post in GT then you would go to another forum and make posts,so when you make posts in 2 other forums 180 seconds would have passed

The best here is to have other one forum to post while posting in GT forum. To not waste time of waiting for the 180 seconds lets say to have EP forum posting which have 100 seconds post interval. So, this will solve our problem in waiting before we post new and maximize our posting.

It seems that the activity in GT is really dead cos I have not seen any payment proof since like 3-4 weeks ago,is it that clearing of payments are delayed or is it because of the dead activity that is why I have been unable to see a recent payment proof,well I am just waiting for my ban to be lifted,just about 12 more days to go