Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

Its been quite long since I visited GT and it may take a long time because I intend using the forum anytime I want to invest in hyips and for now, I've decided to avoid investing in hyips because of the losses I got from them last year. Maybe whenever I see a hyip that I'm interested in, I may check the forum for the thread on the hyip.

Yes, it's quite tempting and if you want to invest in HYIP then looking for some worthy HYIP to invest your money this Forum can be an ideal because you can see that some members in there are also experienced in investing in HYIP so you should also try to join them with the discussion to get their views with different HYIP and help you to choose.

I'm still active in here and I'm hoping that other members will once again be active in here. Although I do feel that payments in here seems slowing down. But I'm hoping that its can and its still going to pay me fast and I hope that this week I will get paid. I really do want to earn good amount of money in here. this is my goal right now to make good income in here.

I will do some posting in here right now while I am doing some post in DMT so that I won't get bored waiting with the time interval and at the same time I am spending my time in DMT. So, hopefully today I can make some good amount of posts in here as I really want to reach my target.

It's good to know that you are still active in the forum,though i post here on a daily basis,but my posts don't exceed 5 posts,i am not really impressed with the activity in the forum,that is why it is so difficult for me to make posts in the forum,i will surely make my 5 posts in the forum later in the day

I can see that you are really active in the forum,i made some posts after your posts today,but i think i only made about 5 posts in the forum,i am still waiting for a good activity in the forum,if there is,i would be very active in the forum,i think i should be able to make 20 posts in the forum if there is a good activity

It would just depend on activities indeed and obviously your target number of posts in here per week. If you make posts on a daily basis you will actually evem get frustrated when you are waiting for replies from other members. Its just better to post 3 or so times a week because then you have a better chance of getting replies.

So bad, I did not have made posts last weekend. I failed to make activities even I'm getting near to have payout. I will still use of this week in order for me to remain active here. To think that there's already new replies in the previous days that I'm inactive and will be enough for my daily target.

If things do look to be the same in terms of my time available for ptp there is no way that I would be able to post in here for the week. Zi just hope that there would be changes in my schedule so that I would be able to have posts in here at the least because I was this close to cashing out.

Well i am not just chanced to make posts here today 'cos i need to achieve my goal in MTW and DMT,but hopefully by tomorrow i should be able to make a round of posting in the forum,a round that i mean is,just making about 5 to 7 posts in the forum

This is probably one of the reasons indeed why there is failing activities on the forum because members are having other forms high on their priority lists. It therefore does not leave much time for the forum and because we always try to make posts on those forums first we find that there is little time left for GT.

Its already third week and I still don't see any payments from this site. I'm really frustrated to wait since the activity in here is also slow. I hope I can make good income in here in the near future. This is my goal in here and that's what I really want to achieve in here right now and I hope I can achieve it no matter what will going to happen in here as I feel this is the only way I can really make some money in here.

What we can do if the both are slow is just to keep on waiting we don't want to lose our activity totally as its obviously a loss for us. So, better we stick on posting whenever there's new activities and to think that they will going to pay but not that fast just like other forums.

I would like to believe that what is more pertinent in here is the actual posting activities indeed because the forum is confirmed to pay out to its members even though it may go over the usual waiting period. The issue of activities is a concern for active members because they are not able to meet their target on time.

I think its not easy to make our target in GT forum just like on other forums because they have different and varies activities. So, I think it will be difficult for us to think that the forum will eventually have low activities sometimes. Probably, because they are affected in the forum moderation.

It's easy if you have your focus because if you don't have then it may take you long before you can reach for your goal in here just like what happened to me. I just have a payment request in here, I am not really waiting to be paid in here when I get paid then it's good.

Well,i would simply be saying it is not easy to earn in GT nowadays 'cos of the low activity in the forum,i can't talk about the processing of payments in the forum for now 'cos it's been quite long that i received payment from this forum,i just manage to make about 5 posts in the forum on a daily basis

Slowly but surely you will find yourself getting there even if 5 posts a day is rather small an amount of posts to make daily. It means that it would take you around a month before you can get to request for payments on the forum. Its good though that you take it easy since you just resumed posing in here.

I have noticed that especially on the Paid to post discussion in here that there are just few poster who are active that's why I just figure out that it's really going to be hard for us to have a daily posting in here unless you can be active on the HYIP Discussion and some other discussion.

I just hope that today I can get back in GT forum as I think I missed being active here for nearly a week now. Still far and need of 60 posts before I can reach 100 posts. Unfortunately, the forum activity is not always great but still just enough for me to have my daily target.

I have noticed that especially on the Paid to post discussion in here that there are just few poster who are active that's why I just figure out that it's really going to be hard for us to have a daily posting in here unless you can be active on the HYIP Discussion and some other discussion.

I can be active in the PTP, Payment processors and Forex section in here and yes sometimes you dont find more activities in here as you would in the hyip sections. There are other threads in between the other sections that I normally visit as well but to really enjoy your posting on the forum you have to be posting in hyip.

I just stopped my posting activity in here, but I guess it wouldn't be that hard for me to reach another 100 posts in here if I can focus with my posting activity in here because I have made 20 posts in here in a day though that was two sitting, but still if I can do that daily in here it wouldn't even take a week for me to reach 100 posts.

That's right,but i don't think i can make 2 rounds of posting in the forum,all i do is just to make a round of posting then leave for other forums that has a good activity,i would be visiting GT just to see a case in the HYIP section,there was a member that manipulated a deposit proof and another member caught him,so mod Jim just want the member ro clarify why the deposit proof was been manipulated,i guess mod Jim would be banning that member permanently

That is what I like in here because they have the right to depend themselves in here because the MODS in here are giving them the chance. Anyway, I only made some few posts on the HYIP discussion in here because it's just hard sometimes to post on that section when you don't have lots of time to make your own research with the program.