Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

Yes, indeed. We need to not have many posts or not to post here frequently. But then, they have already this post interval that's why it will not be easy to make fast posting here that's why I usually post in GT forum simultaneous to other forums to not have difficulty with their interval in posting.

This is why its not adviceable to prioritize on the forum even if they can make faster payment processing. It would just be best to post here now and then while maintaining some activities on other forums in the meantime which would act as your high priority forums.

This is why its not adviceable to prioritize on the forum even if they can make faster payment processing. It would just be best to post here now and then while maintaining some activities on other forums in the meantime which would act as your high priority forums.

This forum is actually very cheap and very tight to pay the members. This is why, we can not make this forum as the priority to spend here. If we spend more time on this forum here, we will get banned from the moderators of this Golden Talk forum easily here.

i haven't being able to post on this forum for couple of days now but i resume posting on the forum today and i was able to make much post on the forum, i just hope i reach payout on the forum pretty soon as i have being active on the forum like i use to do before, i feel payment are now taking more time than i expected and thats why i reduce my posting inhere

I don't think that you should be disappointed if you were not be able to make a lot of post on the site as well. Just take your time and just post on time that is just convenient for you and specially the site is so strict anyway and I think you better make more post in other forums and focus more there.

Because the forum is rather strict you really need to be careful with your posting on the forum so that you dont end up losing your place of earnings as it does provide for additional earnings anyway. Slowly but surely we can get to earning from here while still making time for other PTP.

Its a new year and Im planning to set up a target on the forum this time around. I wont let go of the opportunities and earning potentials in the forum to add more to my online earnings hence I possibly might resume posting this week or early next if am too busy.

Even it's near I have made 10 posts now in the forum I think this afternoon. Although, I don't have seen much activities here possibly because members are still in holidays and did not made any new posts or plan to post today so, I will just resume again by tomorrow morning and see if I can make that time 20 posts.

I have been posting here although I did have time now and then to make posts on forum. I do intend to make some posts on the forum today though so as soon as I have made posts on my high priority forums then I will make some time to put in around 15 posts here.

I went to the forum but got discouraged to post here unfortunately. I cant pin down exactly why this is happening but I really dont want to lose the opportunity to keep being active in here even if I dont get to earn a high amount on a monthly basis.

It's just normal to have some delay with the processing of payment in here because it is impossible not to have because the Admin is also human that may have some problem sometimes. But because we know that the Admin can really afford paying its members we don't worry much.

Still, I need 3 more posts for this day to have achieve 20 posts though, today will have only 7 posts. And still looking for more members that will have new replies in the threads. But I know I can still good here when I become more active even though, I don't think I will able to have many posts.

I will see if I can be able to post in here a bit later on and push my target higher up on the forum. I just hope that I can be able to make at least the ten posts that I had intended to make yesterday but could not get around to actually doing it. Hopefully today will be better day for me.

Okay, I will just wait for it. Since, this evening I did not see still new activities from the regular members so, I'm really hopeful that I can still have my activities here this evening. I need to have my target of 20 posts that's why I need to have it and I don't want to post in the not so familiar sections.

I will only be posting in the PTP section for this round and maybe tomorrow if I can get back to the forum I will be able to make more posts in the other sections as well. I am sure that I wont have much difficulties since its been a while that I been active in here so there will be replies.

I haven't been able to post here as I expected but I'm sure that I will be able to make some activity here this wEek. Really, I've lost the zeal to post in GT. Maybe if I get the zeal to post here again, I may find myself posting here on a daily basis but I will also be careful to post based on the activity in the forum.

i do post at list 10 post on this forum daily before but i have not being able to mkae much post on the forum like i always do before.though the forum is a good place to post for members but the activities on the forum as really reduce big time.i just hope admin of the program will treat payment on the program really fast,so that actives will resume.

I have made also this afternoon 10 more posts and then, will just proceed another round by this evening as I don't see yet any other sections to make some activities. It's just sad that another member got banned permanently for not having the mod question answered within his deadline.