Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

It is good to spread your posts in the forum that would not make the mods to suspect your posts as post chasing,I am not planning to make post in the forum for now cos the thread I created in the PTP section was instantly moved to the advertising section,so it was as if mod Jambutty was watching me,so I left the forum

@hadg33 There's a high tendency that you included your referral link in the thread and that's why it was moved to the Advertising section because there's a rule in GT about creating threads which states that referral links are not allowed in threads only in the advertising section, and any thread created with a referral link will be moved to the advertising section.

@glucoseguy

Good. Because, I really need better discussions as most I have seen activities are from the new members which not interest or get my attention to post but then, still not enough as I'm just nearly 30 posts and not yet posted this morning and will going to work to reach 50 posts by the evening.

The Mods in here are joining you with the discussion as I am posting in the payment processor section and he quote my post, but I guess there wasn't any big deal why he quote it, that's why it's just fine, but then it reminds me that we have to be careful to what we saying in here.

@riddick09 I wasn't able to visit GT yesterday because of my activity in other forums but I'll try my best to visit it today and see if I can make some quality posts there. If I notice any close monitoring by the mod, I may decide to leave the forum because it won't be reasonable if my posts get deleted when the time I use in making those posts can be used in making activity in other forums where my posts are appreciated.

I only do some posting in the payment processor yesterday because I got tired, but today I will do some posting in the Get paid to post discussion. I know I have 70 posts already in here so in just a matter of days when I keep up my posting activity, I'll be able to reach 100 posts in here.

@glucoseguy,seriously,just for a month that I was banned I have easily forgotten the rules of the forum,what you said about the thread was so correct,i have forgotten that it was GT,I thought I was creating threads in other forums that I am now active in,yes,the thread should be moved to advertising section

I don't see much really difference in their forum rules in others. What we often to remember is their 30 minutes and also the referral links that is not allowed in the paid sections and also to have the limitation of posts or ideal posting to not have suspect or get post chasing.

Yup. we are ease in the payout request and the simple forum script and not much to load so, that's really their advantage aside from the post rates better and varies in our quality of posts. So far, I will just need to try today if I can make 20 posts this evening to have 50 posts.

That makes this Forum different because ever since it's the first thing I have noticed in here and it's just make it simple and easier for us to request for a payment in here. It seems I can't do 20 posts in here because I am just posting with my Mobile browser and it's even taking me five minutes for every post.

I also have posted here before in mobile phone and I can say just like in posting in PC I don't have difficulty in access although, in mobile posting in GT forum before, I always have this blank page error when I have submit my post which is annoying and frustrating that's why I have tried to post now only in PC.

Well if you are posting in GT through mobile,i think opera mini is just the perfect browser for the site,it loads perfectly without any problem,anyways i guess i would be active in this forum as from today,i will check the site if there are good activities in the forum,if there are,i guess i will be making some posts

That was before, but now because of the time interval then I guess it's now quite boring to post in here because before I am very fast in posting in here that it won't consume a time to make 10 posts, but now it is consuming an hour to make 10 posts in here using OM.

As I've said I no longer post here in GT forum in mobile and I have been better posting in PC. Anyways, I don't think that I can make many posts for today but I will just try again to make 10 posts in the forum as I might focus in other forums for awhile this weekend.

Its easier to post even from the mobile so its not really a problem for me. Its just better to post from the PC because then you can make the most of your time and find it easier to post on other forums as well in the interim time that you are waiting for the interval to go past.

Yes, and I don't need to wait longer in the mobile which we have slower connection. So, in PC I can handle the activity and to have my target if I want to so, I can manage well my time to have many forums and to think that we still have here post interval so, it will take a way to have other forums posting here simultaneously.

I have finally resumed posting in the forum,i am still not impressed with the activity in the forum,i only made 5 posts in the PTP and one post in the HYIP section,i never even bothered to check the manual roi surfer section or the payment processor section,i just left the forum

I don't think it will be bad to just have 5 posts though, it's already good as start after you regain to be active and able to post in the forum. Though, you should be more careful now after you have given the chance to still earn in the forum. I think you can work for your next payout now.

Maybe that would help to get some momentum for posting and eventually get to a better target like 10 - 15 posts as a round of posting. At least he is able to post on the forum at this point which is more that I can say for myself because its been a while since I got to be active in here.

I finally resumed posting in GT forum today and i am still not impressed with the activity in the forum,i made 5 posts in the PTP section while i made just a single post in the HYIP section,i am still expecting more members to make posts in the forum before i can fully be active

I will have to see if I can join you on the forum and make posts because I am already nearing payout although I havent been motivated for a while now to be regular in posting again. Hopefully I can also get that momentum back and get to maintain some posting activities.