Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

I find that the forum is more than HYIP discussions for me since there are other sections that I can post in here at GT. In fact since I dont even post in the HYIP section, I rarely go into that section unless I come across an HYIP that really interests me somewhere and then come to GT to find out what members are saying about it.

Before the site was more like a hyip forum but not anymore as the site is having more sections and the activity is not focused only on the hyip section. Other sections are more active. So I think if you want to earn well you would need to spread your activity on the site as well.

I do intend to spread my activities in the different sections although I wont be able to include the HYIP section since I dont post in there. I would be doing my best in the meantime to make sure that am active and continue to earn from the forum with the moderate activities I will be making.

@Tirus If you intend to earn higher in GT, I reckon that you participate in the hyip section; you can ask few questions if there is something you don't understand as the mods there will be able to provide you with good assistance. Nevertheless, if you feel that you won't be able to cope in the hyip section or if its too difficult for you, then continue spreading your activities to the sections you are more knowledgeable of.

Then try to be active in the Forex discussion because I know that the Admin will also give you a good rates because he knows that Forex discussion isn't easy. It's really good to spread your posting activity in here because you can surely earn higher than two cents rates in here.

I would rather spread activities than to go into the HYIP discussions when I am not that comfortable with posting in here already. I will be going to the forum later today and will see what sections I can manage to make activities in when I am there to try and avoid posting only in the PTP section.

I have been feeling that way myself lately which is why I am able to post on other forums that offer a lower post rate and neglect my posting activities in here. I just hope that we can get the motivation to post here back again so that we can continue to make some earnings out of the forum.

You guys shouldn't be feeling discouraged about the low activity in the forum,try and make minimal posts in the forum,even if it is 4 posts per day,at least you would get to a payout,i am kind of missing the forum,I would have gotten at least $6 in 2 to 3 weeks

indeed although activity in forum GT is now declining because many members do not give post on this forum but for me even though I've given posting today also declined due to the lack of new threads in this forum not as a problem because at least will eventually reach minimum payout so that we can ask for payment in this forum

Maybe it would just be better if you started to post on the forum earlier so that you can have some good activities while there is enough time and you are not tired at the same time. My late night posting is usually when I am making second round posting on forums unless if I didnt get enough time to post during the day.

How do you mean that you wiould get paid in 2 to 3 days,do you know the admin's intention,do you know if he is really short of funds,do you know if there would be a delay in your payment request?I would simply be telling you to just keep posting and forget about your pending payments cos this might not let you to be motivated to make posts in the forum

I believe that riddick09 was referring to reaching minimum amount of points or his target to cashout from the forum in that 2 - 3 days. I do believe though that we might be seeing payment processing sometime this week since its been a while since we have seen this happening on the forum.

Now I got what he meant,he was trying to say that he would be reaching a payout in 2 to 3 days,then its good for him,about clearing of payments,no one knows when the admin will be clearing the payout,there was a time that I had a pending payout in the forum and it took almost 4 weeks for me to get paid

When there is such delay will happen in here, we will be informed for sure because for sure the reason about the delay of payment in here when they are doing some verification I don't know what kind of verification also it has also something to do with spams that's why some delay may occur.

I havent had many payment requests on the forum since I have only been paid once but from what I could be able to determine is the fact that payments are usually made within 2 weeks. So far I am not going to be included in the next payments since I feel that they are nearby but I dont have enough posts as yet.

I do not know if it will continue to post on this forum or not because now it's very hard to for us to provide a forum post this is due to lack of members who provide new thread in this forum so it will be very difficult for us to continue to post on this forum especially with very strict rules provided by this forum that we can not freely to give post

Maybe it would just be better if you started to post on the forum earlier so that you can have some good activities while there is enough time and you are not tired at the same time. My late night posting is usually when I am making second round posting on forums unless if I didnt get enough time to post during the day.

That's good tip for you because you know posting at night is really a bad idea it should be for another round of posting. My problem is I always wake up late so now I need to sleep early to to wake up early, but I don't think I can as I need to do some posting in some Forums.

I dont think that you should be getting worried about payments in here since they do usually take around two weeks anyway. At least you do have a payment request in the queue already so you do know that with the next payment processing chances are very high that you are going to be paid.

That's correct,if you have requested for a payout then you shouldn't be worried about getting paid,at times it only takes days to get payments,at times 2 weeks and at 3 weeks,I have witnessed all,just keep posting and keep earning in the forum

I forgot to check how many post I make in here. Although I seldom post and I only post less than 7 post in here if I'm posting in here. I still want to know if I reach 100 post in here already so that I can request payments and hope that I will going to get paid good amount of money in here. I'm expecting to have a good rate of 3 cents per post in here. But if I earn less then I will going to decrease my activity in here also.

well i made few post on this forum today,though i spent all my time posting at mtv, but i was still able to make about 10 post on the forum,since i was busy posting at other forum. i will resume proper posting on the forum by tomorrow since i will have less post to make at mtv.i think i still kinda have a long way to go to reach the minimum payout.