Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

@mony,i dont think that Riddick is posting in the HYIP section for him to be getting $0.04 for a post,i always frequent the HYIP section and i do post there,yet i get $0.03 for a post,i feel if your posts are quality enough you will get higher rates

A post rate of 4 cents would really be encouraging to anyone who gets it. I unfortunately cannot post in the HYIP sections as yet but I guess if you want to get that good a rate and it can be confirmed that its through quality and posting in the HYIP sections it calls for some learning...lol

that is good amount you already reach here dude, so far i need about 40 posts more before i can reach cashout here, and today i don't make any post here, it seems i already lost my motivation to be active here since they have quite long gap, but activities here is good enough to make some posts

Some members still get nice post rate although I am not sure if it's because if the post quality or just because they just post more on the hyip section. Anyway some members just find it hard to reach 100 posts now as they just want to be more active in other forums than on this site.

there is no something like post in hyip section, you can ask some members here that get paid just 3 cents and in fact they active to post in HYIP section, so i think that kind of argument is not make any sense, what people need here is value posts. if we can provided it then we will earn bigger amount

I don't have posts in the forum yet. But checking in the subscribed threads looks like we have many members active. I just think here that I need to have here also to make my goal again. So by next week I have my new payout. GT forum pays well on me and I still don't think much of the post rates.

I just saw another member who got banned in here the reason is post chasing because he nearly made 60 posts in less than 24 hours. But it didn't affect me at all because I am even having a difficulty making 15 posts daily in here.

Hahaha ! 60 posts in less than 24 hours, no doubt confirm will get a ban. Such members really deserves it for trying to be funny and play around with the strict system in place at GoldenTalk. And I think making 15 posts...Should be quite ok if posting at HYIP section ? Sorry if I am wrong, have not been around for 4 months already...

I already received payment for the first time in this forum but I have seen in the activities of the members of this forum very rarely that made ​​me become less active in this forum and also my account has been suspended from this forum and I also do not know the cause of my account has been banned

Activity in here is getting less and less but it realy a good site to continue paying. You must just need to be innovative. I know its hard to earn money in ptp forums especially in GT as you can get banned without any warning at all. But same time its good that we keep on posting in here and hope that we going to get paid in here. The trick in here is post less and post neutral topic only.

it's true what you say that this forum GPT pay very well and I think they are paying quite large but I am still confused as what I should do in the forum because I've tried to make a thread but that thread quickly deleted by the forum moderators and do not ever give a warning when we make a mistake and quickly our account will be banned if you make a fatal mistake

This is why you need to be careful with your posting in here and make sure that you donot violate the rules because this can warrant a ban instead of a deduction unlike on other forums. Also, there are cases where the rule are not clearly stated but implement like in the average number of posts a day.

I already received payment for the first time in this forum but I have seen in the activities of the members of this forum very rarely that made ​​me become less active in this forum and also my account has been suspended from this forum and I also do not know the cause of my account has been banned

congratulations to you for getting the first payment, as well as congratulations to you because it has been banned from this site so it is no longer able to follow the discussion on this site. but you are still lucky because they get paid first, not like me who just ask for payment are getting banned, it's just unfortunate waste of time and mind.

I just saw another member who got banned in here the reason is post chasing because he nearly made 60 posts in less than 24 hours. But it didn't affect me at all because I am even having a difficulty making 15 posts daily in here.

this is wired i sometime make over 50 posts here a day and never got ban ,i never now that when you make alot of posts daily you will got ban

i guess i should be carful next time

i'm near week here and yet didn't recieve my payment even i made another 50 posts and i think i will complete them to 100 before got my past request,i see the forum is active all days and i have no problem with this ,i think also i may be choose the right time to log in and make some posts due to activity

Post chasing not depend to how much your post is but depend how quality of your post..if you put much post with low quality that can be counted as post chasing and result of ban..but if you can handle much post with quality one then you will be safe :D

I just have currently 20 posts in the forum for this time. But I still want to make 20 posts as well by tomorrow since its already late in my time. Also, I think I will have seen other members in gt forum to be active again. Post chasing here can be depend on both factors, by quantity and quality of our posts.

i'm now try to post 20 posts here today i see active thread in ptp section and hyip ,actually members here is have very good experiance in hyips and some times before invest in any hyip site i make search in GT and see what members say about ,i hope i can reach my goal here today but i don't know if it allowed to request another payment while my recent payout still pending .

The site is quite different from other forums so I think that it's still good to be active on this site because it provides some different feel when you post on the site as well. And the way you way request payout is totally different. You don't have to make your own payment request which is quite nice as you won't make any mistakes in making payments request

It's really good to be active in here when you have lots of time to spend in here. But I am not prioritizing my posting activity in here because I find it difficult to post with interval in here as instead I can have more time to sleep, I may end up sleeping late because of that posting interval.

Finally able to reach 100 post at goldentalk and directly cashout for my 100 post..hopefully next week will got paid with good rate :D remember was long time not active and maybe around half of my post was around years ago haha

Finally able to reach 100 post at goldentalk and directly cashout for my 100 post..hopefully next week will got paid with good rate :D remember was long time not active and maybe around half of my post was around years ago haha

i think it would take more than one week to recieve your payment i have pending request over week now i think it could take another week to got paid ,i'm near to complete another 100 posts here and i don't know if it allowed to request another payment while recent one is still pending, i think i will make posts and stay active may be i will be able next time to request 200 posts

Its good that you have been able to reach cashout on the forum after such a long time of interval. This means that the payout would encourage you more to be active when it is finally processed in here. Luckily payment processing in here can be around two weeks depending on when you requested for you payout so it may not be long till you get paid.

I think making ten post daily is more than enough as I don't think it's always easy to maintain more posts daily so I thought better make a more easy goal which you can do easily daily. Than making a lot of post on one day and failed to make some post on few days. So I think it's much better option. i think better to just have same amount of post. so that when you are used to it that you won't find it hard to post daily anymore.

I request payments in here but I'm not expecting to get paid this week even though I request payments last week. My goal in here now is to reach another 100 post in here so that I can request payments in here. I notice that theirs some delays in payments in here again. I hope theirs no deductions in payments. Its okay with me if theirs a delay as long the rate is still good.