Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

Yeah I think that you should only maintain $5 monthly earning and I think that you are doing well already so I think that it should not be our main priority asi just feel that they want to keep the activity of the members in control. That's why I don't like the site anymore. I think there's should not be any limit on posting here.

That's worse, that's why I am not posting in here using my Computer because of that posting interval as I don't want to wait in here. But when we used our Mobile browser to post in here I guess there is no interval in here, but just don't post like a lightning as you will surely see the interval in here.

The time interval is an issue for me too since I usually open up the threads that I have selected to post into and then start commenting in then one by one. Because of the time interval means that I need to wait for 3 minutes in between which is a bit long. A minute I think it much better to reach the comments of other members and then reply.

One of the great PTP forums with a lot of members

Get paid to post in lot of sections

Each Post Earn you 3-20 Cents depending on the quality of the posts.

Request payout on each 100 posts.

www.goldentalk.com

Review.

I started posted here last october and until now i earn well in this site.. one of the old but best and stable PTP forum.

My lastest payment proof:

image-E3CD_4CE477BE.jpg

i am a part of this business but do not know anything completely. i will let you know as soon as i get my first payment. it seems very legitimate and good to work with.

Still waiting for my payments until now. I already have 45 post in here. In just a matter of two to three weeks I can reach another 100 post in here and I'm hoping that I will going to be paid before I reach 100 post in here again. But gone are the days that I can reach 100 post in just a matter of one week. Right now theirs just too few activity in here.

yes you are right,activities are being slowed down in GT,the only way that you can quickly reach 100 posts is when some active members are online,when they are online,i reply to there post and they will do the same,it is not back to back post in GT because there is an interval of 30 minutes in between

well i cant tell yet if there is a delay in clearing of payments or not,i have received payments here in GT twice,i requested for the first payout in GT and it took 10 days for me to get paid,i requested the second payout and that took me 2 days for me to get paid and now i have requested for the third payout and this is 3 days now and i have not been paid

I'm sure that payments here are not always fast. There are times that payment would take a very long time. I guess it would also depend on the budget of the admin and maybe if he does not have much funds that he would delay the payment. But I would definitely say that the admin always pay.

There's one ads already on the site so I am very much surprised that finally that the site has one banners already. Although it just shows that the admin doesn't earn pretty well on the monitor site already just he used to before.But I'm just hoping that the site would just have more banners soon. So that the site would be more stable and that the admin would increase the post rate of all the members.

Yeah I think that you should only maintain $5 monthly earning and I think that you are doing well already so I think that it should not be our main priority asi just feel that they want to keep the activity of the members in control. That's why I don't like the site anymore. I think there's should not be any limit on posting here.

control? you don't like because you get ban by them , right? so far there is no one that feel controlled by admin, and there is no limit here, and to make quality posts is not an easy thing to do, i think telling about activity or many thing in ptp forum is not a good thing because it just like repeated posts.

. Yes this meeting also not accessable to me and a little number of days ago i though it was merely my problem but at the present it seems that a lot of member are faceing the same problem . in a day i am able to go into the forum after many effort but not all time . hope problem will be solve soon.

control? you don't like because you get ban by them , right? so far there is no one that feel controlled by admin, and there is no limit here, and to make quality posts is not an easy thing to do, i think telling about activity or many thing in ptp forum is not a good thing because it just like repeated posts.

Who cares if I got ban on the site. It is not my priority at all. I was making very few posts when I got. FYI. And I was banned when I informed a member on the post rate of the forum on discussions as he was not aware of the rules and the rate of another forum and that's the cause of my ban. And the mod said it was persistent post chasing just because I informed the member about the post rate. Tell me more about it what do you call that huh. You are just defending it because you don't want to get ban.

Who cares if I got ban on the site. It is not my priority at all. I was making very few posts when I got. FYI. And I was banned when I informed a member on the post rate of the forum on discussions as he was not aware of the rules and the rate of another forum and that's the cause of my ban. And the mod said it was persistent post chasing just because I informed the member about the post rate. Tell me more about it what do you call that huh. You are just defending it because you don't want to get ban.

yeah who cares, and in fact i still making posts here without any problem and how about you? banned? i am sorry but in fact you are banned because of that thing you said, as for me i don't defending it lols, i only the truth what i did here and you accuse me just like i did something wrong. if you can make quality post then they wouldn't ban you like that.

yeah who cares, and in fact i still making posts here without any problem and how about you? banned? i am sorry but in fact you are banned because of that thing you said, as for me i don't defending it lols, i only the truth what i did here and you accuse me just like i did something wrong. if you can make quality post then they wouldn't ban you like that.

If you are not having any problem on posting on the site then keep saying that to your self. Don't keep telling me how you don't have problem on the site at all. You don't need to say that to me if you are contented on the site or what. It's your activity and your concern.