Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

Rules are rules if get banned then you need to wait for that if it's just temporary then you can still post in here after the banned expire in here. Anyway, It seems I need to motivated myself posting in here as it would be better if I can reach my goal in here soon.

They have strict rules and they can ban you easily depending on what you have done. Its on the rules if you want to see the punishments.

I would like to believe that you would get a warning before getting banned unless if the violation is serious. Its good to finally see a payment request from the forum and I like the fact that you got over 3 cents per post for your payment request.

Yes, as far as I remember, there is a warning before they ban you but in my case when I was an an active member there few years ago. I got into a vocal fight with some jackass and got banned for 30 days. That was enough for me to quit GT that time but I just joined back today. The problem here is it loads very slow and it kills my time. :(

Well, to maintain not to get banned from a forum is not bad atall. The main thing is to keep the forum rules which the Admin had kept. I have once get banned when i mistakenly ignore Mod's instructions, though i didnt read it because i was so fast to reply to the argurmentive topic. Anyway, it's really good to keep to forum rules.

We have to keep that on our mind when we are posting in here if we don't want to be banned in here, I also don't want to get banned in here because it's one of the Forum which I am prioritizing because I am getting three cents rates in here, and when I post in the Hyip then for sure I will get even much better rates.

My question is how do one get a warning inhere are members personally messaged or warnings are in between posts that a poster don't eventually see??sincere that warning should personally be inboxed to the party involved instead of the MODS beating around the bush.

I never experienced receiving any warnings in PTP sites but i am currently not a member of this site.

I find this site interesting in terms of posting rates since the site determines the rates they will pay for your post depending on quality. It can be a good thing if you have quality post and it can also be bad if you are posting one or two liners that doesn't really add a lot of value in the discussion.

I think i'll give this site a shot just to assess how my post would be rated by this site. Hopefully it works out well for me.

The site just recently made payments to members the other day. It was interesting to see that members received 3 cents per post for the 100 posts on average and this is quite some good earnings although I know that the PTP has the forum to provide even more earnings.

@Tirus your update just motivated me more to join this site. It's rare now to find PTP sites that pay $0.03 per post. In fact i can only think of one PTP site who does. And this site is just requiring a minimum of 100 post to request for payment which can be an easy $3 provided that the quality of our post meets the standard or if we are lucky we can get paid more on this site.

Yes, as far as I remember, there is a warning before they ban you but in my case when I was an an active member there few years ago. I got into a vocal fight with some jackass and got banned for 30 days. That was enough for me to quit GT that time but I just joined back today. The problem here is it loads very slow and it kills my time. :(

slow? in my end this site load very well from yesterday and also now this site still fine, even i don't make any posts but i find some posts that created by some familiar members here and it proven this site still have poster even not like before and the good part is they are still paying.

@budado seems you didn't able to post in the HYIP Discussion this time that's why you just got three cents rates but considering the fact that three cents are now really good that's why even I am not posting in the HYIP as long as I can post fast in here then that's okay with me.

Three cents per post is a really good enough amount to get from the forum. I am intending on being active on the forum in the coming weeks in an effort to reach a good amount of posts in here. I know that you need to be moderate with your posting on the forum but it may be a good investment to post and wait for payment processing even if there may be delays.

@riddick09 I will surely be joining you on the forum since I only posted about 20 posts before I got demotivated to post again months ago. Maybe this time I will get that motivation back.

@syrine22 it would be interesting to know why you were banned from the forum so we can avoid it too.

you are lucky indeed that you got paid after you get banned. usually they don't . maybe they made a mistake or forgot that you were banned and should not receive any payment. it feels that they delay the payment for so long sometimes so that they wait for some members to commit mistake and ban them so that they won't need to pay the member that got ban.

Yes, at least you got your payment first before you got banned in here, I just don't know if members will still get paid in here even they got banned when they have pending payment request in here. Well, I don't want it to happen to me, so I really need to be careful posting in here these days we just have few good Forums, and it's such a loss for me if I wouldn't able to post in here.

I just signed-up for this site and i think i'll be able to do some postings here today as 2 of the PTP sites that i am suppose to be posting on today is loading slow.

I'll try to get a good feel of how the conversation in various sections are going here and hopefully i'll be able to make a good number of post here today.

You can make a good number of post in here in the following days I will pursue reaching my goal in here as I know I can make 30 posts in just one day in here, in Community discussion I can post a lot but I may just end up getting low rates with that.

You can make a good number of post in here in the following days I will pursue reaching my goal in here as I know I can make 30 posts in just one day in here, in Community discussion I can post a lot but I may just end up getting low rates with that.

I thought that the recommended number of posts to be made per day is only 20 on the forum. Have you been able to make those 30 posts a day and still get a good rate in the process. I am still a bit cautious about the forum due to its strictness.

Permanent ban? that was really bad so you can't make any post from this Forum anymore or else you will create another account in here which will not make sense as you wll be banned again when the Mods caught you, I know you have been so active in here that's why that is likely the reason you are posting too much.

It clearly means that I need to take it easy with my posting in here so that I wont be classified as a spammer or post chasing. It will take a lot to get used to this forum but as long as I can get to earn from it then all is good. I will continue aiming for 20 posts per day.

My definiton for post chasing is, when members rushing with their posting activities to reach their goal in here that's why it is okay too post a lot in just one day but don't do it every day in here because that can be consider as post chasing that's why there are some days that I not posting in here.

So what is the maximum number of posts that you can made a day. Is there a set limit that was put in place because I just remember some members mentioning 20 posts as the recommended number of posts. If that ascertion is wrong then what would be the recommended number.