Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Digital Cash Palace Forum - DigitalCashPalace.com/forum/

ghaffarahmad

No there's no delay on payment on the site. I'm just saying that hopefully that payment would be even faster than before. But then it's just okay if not. But if they can make it faster them there would be more activity on the site because there will be more members that would be motivated to post here daily.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I got paid twice within two days period so they're excellent and very fast paying so I would recommend them to anyone else but they do not tolerate spam though and you will be ban over there for copying or spamming so beware. They're a very strict forum but nice and has plenty of sponsor so money coming in to pay us. I like them so far and they're still building up thread but way too many post chasing there due to lack of threads or new threads. I wish members would post more threads rather than just post chasing. They pay fast so if you want to post you should join them, fun but no spamming tolerated there though. 

• 3 weeks later...

Making posts here is kind of difficult for me,I made about 10 posts in the payment processors section yesterday and up till this moment no one has made any post after my post. This is the only section I am comfortable posting in as I don't have much knowledge about forex. Anyway,I will wait for members to be active so that I can make some replies.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well i am finding it difficult to post in here and the rule of making 15% of our post in the forex section is discouraging because because i really dont like forex discussion well i i am going to visit the forum later to see if i can successfully make 15 post in the forex section so i can comfortably post in other section.

This is a good one. There have been some updates lately like the requirement to use an avatar and such. He's still paying very quickly so a good thing and the fastest paying ones around. There are way too many repeated replies though so make it very useless and not interesting at all. They need to stop post chasing and start new fresh thread or do something else. I just can't stand seeing the same thread there daily. 

Well i am finding it difficult to post in here and the rule of making 15% of our post in the forex section is discouraging because because i really dont like forex discussion well i i am going to visit the forum later to see if i can successfully make 15 post in the forex section so i can comfortably post in other section.

Well for me I post one hundred percent forex and I don't know anything else except forex so forex is my favorite section there and thankfully he does pay you all of it if you do post all in forex. I post all in forex there and love it and see many great replies from my fellow posters as well. I think posting there is really fun and I love posting there. I think posting there will give me some fun on my spare time. 

I just post in here if I have free time. I'm really interested to make good income and I do hope that in the long run I can surely be making so much profit in here. I'm just really interested to post so many post in here and request payments in here once a while only. I do believe that I can post in here on regular basis if I have time and I do hope I can make so much profit in here as well.

at least you have the time to do some posting in here but for me it is very difficult for me to find a time. besides it's just so hard I think to participate in the discussion here because they are quite strict on the post quality. so that's why I've been thinking if I should continue my activity here

at least you have the time to do some posting in here but for me it is very difficult for me to find a time. besides it's just so hard I think to participate in the discussion here because they are quite strict on the post quality. so that's why I've been thinking if I should continue my activity here

I think as long as you're not spamming and you're giving a good discussion you should be fine. I think they're not that strict but definitely not that easy either. They will put your post in the junk folder if its not up to par. I think you just need to try to do it good. You ought to give it a try. Its a good website to post for cause they pay really fast and the fastest so far online. 

• 2 weeks later...

If you are active in forex trading you can just share your daily activity in forex trading and you can earn good amount of money in here each time you request payments. Its good to have an active account in forex so that you can relate in discussion in forex section of this forum. I do know its hard to start trading but once you are making profit you will be happily posting in here.

Oh well I might try to post a here if I would find the time. But I just hope that I would be more comfortable here once again. I know that the other members don't see to have difficulty to participate on the discussions here. So I just hope that I would be able for learn from the way up they make post here as well.

I have not been much active here since after my last payment mainly because if I check the threads I subscribe to, o still see my posts so I now leave it to when there are more replies in the forum. I just enjoy posting in DCP because of the stable activities there and fast payment.

Activities can't be that good in the forum because it is a PTP forum that forces members to active in the forex section,though the nature of the forum is more of forex. Personally,I don't like posting in the forex section and this is why I have not been that active in the forum. I think as from middle of this month I will try and be active in the forum.

A very good forum still paying and is paying on time so there is nothing for us to worry about because from what I can see its good and we are making good amount of money from this site as well so there is nothing to worry about here and now today I guess I will try and make atleast 30post with this forum

• 3 weeks later...

Yes,I can see that you are not too active in the forum because I posted there earlier today. I made posts in the Payment processors section and I noticed that posts are not much after my last post. My last post was made on the 16th and there are just 2 or3 posts after mine in almost all the threads in the PP section.