Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Digital Cash Palace Forum - DigitalCashPalace.com/forum/

ghaffarahmad

I can't really do daily posting in here, but I guess it's just fine because when I am posting in here I can make at least 20 posts in here, so right now I already have 60 posts, I am sure that it's just easy for me to reach 100 posts in here, that's why I am trying to reach 200 posts in here before going to request a payment.

I am just wondering when I would receive my payment anyway it seems to me that you don't have any kind of difficulty on posting on the site so I guess you would be able to reach payout Soon once again. But for now I am trying to be more motivated. It could have been more easy if there is no post limitation

From the above payment proofs it seems members are still getting good post rates for their payments. This must surely be encouraging to members who have remained active because you know that you can get a good rate of more than 2 cents which is the average on most ptp now.

Yeah I'm just hoping that I would get the same post rate also. But if not I would still be happy. Anyway I don't know if I would have the time to post on the site as well later on as I am trying to prioritize other forums for now as I don't have much time to post more online later.

I will be active in here today because I am missing a lot of days that not posting in here. I am quite motivated to reach for my goal in here in just few days so hopefully my internet connection will support me so that I can assure that I can request for 200 posts in here so going to get paid with a good amount from this Forum.

more and more posters that get paid, this is a good news for other posters who want to be more active, because with more payment proofs, DCP will have more chance to get more posters to be active in this forum and also i am sure that current posters will trying to get higher posts here

Date: 3/20/2013 9:48 AM

Batch: 136498273

From Account: U3258638 (DCP Payout)

Amount: $3.00

Memo: Payment for your posts in DigitalCashPalace forum. Thanks for being active.

Thank you.

Date: 3/21/2013 2:47 PM

Batch: 136703599

From Account: U3258638 (DCP Payout)

Amount: $0.15

Memo: Contest Prize from Digital Cash Palace Forum. Thanks for being active.

Thank you.

Date: 3/21/2013 5:46 AM

Batch: 136631432

From Account: U3497716 (Bubetrade Venture)

Amount: $0.50

Memo: Thank you for posting in Bubetrade forum! Please post your payment proof for next payment!

I was just wondering that how come you got just 50 cents for your 100 posts,I was thinking your post quality was so poor for the admin to pay you just 50 cents for your 100 posts,I had to check the payment proof again and that was when I noticed that you posted bubetrade's payment proof in DCP thread

I was getting lazy in posting on the site once again maybe because l was not happy with my post rate last time. So I just hope that I would get much better post rate next time. As I don't understand why my post rate is lower than others when I think I have made nice post on the discussions also.

it is just bad that we are not allowed to post payment proof. before we can post our payment proof. but it is just okay. i think it is still great to post on the site even though my post rate was not that great. but i am still planning to go on posting on the site as well. this is not the best but good enough for me. so i just hope that i would be able to make payout once again on the site.

that doesn't give bad effect for me, so far i still can post here without need to post any payment proofs here, i can post my own thought. but for some payment proofs posters i think that is bad for them, in the end they need to change their habit only for this forum

It seems that it will be nearly a week now that there is no new payout request in the forum. I wonder if they are accumulating more points or there are lesser activities this time. But currently, I'm near to my payout. Not that lucky that I'm late to be online to make posting.

I will try to request payments in here today. So far so good in my part. I already have reach 200 post two days ago but I don't request payments but now I will going to try to request payments now. Hoping to make sure that I can earn good amount of money in here either this week or next week. It really does not matter. As long I make profit I'm hoping that I can make good income in here.

Yes, I think you always have your target every month. So, I hope this evening I will also achieve my posting target and move to my payment request as well. As I might be able to have more posting in the next days as I'm quite full today but still catching up in the activities.

I tried to make posts in this forum yesterday so that i can reach a payout but i was unable to do that 'cos there was no activity in the forum,all i just need to post is 20 posts and i would reach 100 posts,anyways when i am done here,i would check on the site and see if i can make the 20 posts

I'm motivated by the payment proof I've seen in DCP. I'm hoping that I can reach my 1st payout in the forum very soon but I've not been active there lately although I intend doing so soon, most possibly today. I'll see if I can reach 100posts before this week runs out but that will depend on how I'm able to cope with my offline activities.