Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Digital Cash Palace Forum - DigitalCashPalace.com/forum/

ghaffarahmad

Finally I request payments in here today. I have some offline responsibility right now so I'm sure I will have hard time posting in here again. But I still want to try to maintain my 200 post a month in here. I will also try to see to it that I'm earning good and earning well in here. My focus now is in forex trading but I still do hope to continue posting in ptp forums like DCP if I have some extra time.

So you are still active in the forum business section regardless of the new rule in that section,i am so sure that this forum would loose its activity any time soon,this new rule is not going to help the forum,i am a typical example,i don't like forex discussions and now the admin is trying to pursue me from the forum business section.

Today I had been able to make 20 post so I am very much excited that I have been able to post well on the lately and I am planning on posting more later so that I would be able to make payout here tomorrow. So I just hope that I would have no problem maintaining my one payment request weekly here

Good to see payment proofs from this forum once again.

@indieover,you got lesser post rates compared to tricksters payments,this shows that your posts aren't quality enough for the admin,i would try and make some posts in the forum and when i get to a payout i would quit this forum for the time been.

I'm not really good in forex discussions but at least I have been trying to post always on the site. But I am just happy with the payment as I usually receive $2 also in other forums foe my 100 posts. So there's no difference at all. But maybe in the days I would be better in forex discussions and get better payment

Well, it is good to see this old forum is still paying the members. At least we can see this one as a serious forum. And we still can spend our time in this forum. There is nothing bad to be busy in this forum. Hopefully the Admin of this forum can keep paying the members for such a long time

I would definitely make payout request later on. So I would be able to make more posts when I have received payment again soon. Because I just feel so motivated on posting more on the site every time I would have received this payment. So I just hope that I would not have problem on maintaining my good activity on the site as well.

As far as I can see, DCP has remained quite consistent in the sense that the admin is active in making payments at a regular basis unlike some other forum masters that only do it once a month. I reckon I will return to DCP to make a few posts and get the 100 posts, knowing that most likely I will be receiving 2 cents per post, and hopefully 3 cents if quality is better. But is it jsut me or is the site focused more now on forex?

Yeah and as long we follow the rules in here we can earn good amount of money in here each month. I'm happy that some how I do make good income in here each month. I just want to maintain the 5 dollars a month I earn in here. I do expect good income in here each month and I do hope that dcp will going to last forever. I'm happy with my achievements right now and I do want to improve my monthly income in here as well.

I will try to post in here on regular basis even though it seems its activity is getting less when theirs a new rules in ptp section about spamming. I guess if ptp section will be remove dcp will going to loss lots of active posters as theirs only active posters in here because they can post in ptp section. I know many don't like to post in forex and rather post in ptp section. So I hope they will keep on posting in here even if ptp section will be remove.

It seems another batch of payouts cleared today. I hope that this week I will have my payout here as well. And it seems that I have done 20 posts already and then, later will have another round of posting with 10 posts. I hope for the more members active after the payments cleared.

You have received a payment to your account U7434597 (indieover):

Date: 5/3/2013 8:05 AM

Batch: 142474138

From Account: U3258638 (DCP Payout)

Amount: $2.50

Memo: Payment for your posts in DigitalCashPalace forum. Thanks for being active.

Thank you.

Just finish posting in here. I like to post in here on regular basis but I really have hard time posting in here right now because of the low activity. I do hope that earnings in here will really going to come good and come well. I just hope that in two to three weeks time we can see good posting activity in here again. Because even if I like to post in here as regularly as I can if theirs no activity I can end up losing interest as well.

I have my new payout here only then not lucky that it will be included in the payout. It seems that DCP remains to be one of the best and stable forum even they Forex forum priority. So far, I can be active here better than in other forums because of the payments.

I just so lazy in posting on the site as well now although I should not be so lazy. I should try to check out the site later. But I just don't feel like posting though so I would say that I am low in motivation on posting on the site as well although it is very good paying forum.

I just yesterday made ​​more than 10 posts here, but I was still confused whether this forum is no limit in making post, I'm afraid I made ​​a post a lot but later on accused spammer by admin, is there anything that would let me know how much restriction in making post every heart in this forum???

I am not lazy and i don't want, because if i am then i will miss chance to get paid here, since this forum paying us faster than other forums even not the fastest, but i can get paid 4 or 5 times in month here, and i targetted to make about $10 or even more here per month