Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Digital Cash Palace Forum - DigitalCashPalace.com/forum/

ghaffarahmad

Since you are a senior member and you know how Hoang Long operates,you don't have to compare yourself to the newbies,if I were you I will still be very active in the forum if I see a little activity in sections that I am familiar with. If this forum is going to stop processing payments,I am so sure that the admin will announce it. It seems that the forum is not getting advertisers the way it use to.

Today is Friday and payments are still pending in this forum. This week is gone already,I will just have to deduce that the admin is lacking funds,if not I don't see any reason why the payments requests will be delayed for this long. I wonder what is happening to PTP forums nowadays,it seems its not easy to maintain and sustain.

The admin made appearance today in the forum its like he is very annoyed with the way which some posters where chassing post over there and aside from this he strictly warn members to quit the forum if they cant contribute any useful post to the forum.

I think his decission is correct so we need to be loyal to the forum and post what is good as for the payment i have already assured members to be patient and I hope he may likely process payment before this month runs out.

I will suggest that he set a post limit per day in this forum to avoid all those post chasing or something

That's very correct,the admin is really annoyed with some members in the forum. Those post chasers are just after the money and he has warned that if any member cannot contribute to the forum,he/she should leave the forum or he will force the members to leave. Hoang Long will now be strict in the forum as now onwards.

Yes,the admin processed the payments in the forum without notifying the members. That was very unusual of him,I think he was still angry as the moment he processed the payments. I guess so many members will now be very careful in the forum as Hoang Long is not going to tolerate nonsense posts in his forum.

Yes that was the first time I saw him process payment without getting members notify.

Maybe this is the reason why the discussion have been flat in the forum for some time now may be members dose not know he process payment to pick up with activity again because even me I was suprise i think Decub is the one who let me know he process payment

Yes,some members would not be aware that the admin processed payments in the forum because somany members requested for a payout through webmoney and webmoney doesn't send notifications when one receieves payments. Those that would aware that they have recived payments from DCP would be members that do check the Webmoney account on regular basis.

You are right even though I leant of it from another member in another forum. Well, it never stopped the activities because I can still see some members who are posting there regularly and some other ones who are registering newly. But I guess, the delayed payment would make some not to.

I have not been able to visit the forum for a long time and I feel that the reason why I have not been to this forum is because the forum pays through WMZ. I have some WMZ funds so I need to be active in forums that pays through PM. Anyway,are you saying that there new payment requests on the queue and they are been delayed?

For now, there are non that I can see because a lot of posters seems to have minimized their activities here and I really don't see the regulars there again. I guess they are still nursing the feeling or that which have. adequate the admin talk tough.

Try to change the browser that you are using or you should try and clear the cache/cookies/history of your browser.

@decub,so there is no payment request in the forum? It is like 3 weeks that the admin has processed payments last. This shows that so many members has keft the forum because of the warning.

Yes that is what I think its like members are also upset with the way admin reacted before or after process the payment @kenny05 that is very true its like the admin is not accepting new registration or he just did that intentionally I have heard about this issue.

And even for posting you cant use ucbrowser or opera mini as before

Well, I can conveniently use both browsers from my own end without any problems. With respect to new registration, I think I have heard similar thing from a member in another forum and perhaps, the admin doesn't want a lot of posters again. But let's pause and think, it seems I also see some new members there.

Yes that is what I think its like members are also upset with the way admin reacted before or after process the payment @kenny05 that is very true its like the admin is not accepting new registration or he just did that intentionally I have heard about this issue.

And even for posting you cant use ucbrowser or opera mini as before

That's not true. Have you tried to post in the forum with any of those browsers that you talked about? I can post easily in this forum with both browsers and for the registration that you talked about,I think you are also wrong,you need to check the forum again and you will see new registrants.

Yeah, I think u saw some new posters there. Even though I didn't check their profile to know when they registered but I think they are quite new in the forum as I don't use to see their posts. Meanwhile, the older posters don't seem to be active.

I also don't know why the old posters are not active in the forum. It is not as if like they are scared to post in this forum but I think they are busy with offline activities because I can't see them post in other forums. I guess you are still active in the forum now that you have above 50 posts.

Yes I have more than 50 points though but I accumulated majority of those points even before the last payment was made but because the activities are not much, I couldn't reach payout. Let me see how the week would be, I might have to jog in since I need barely 40 posts to reach minimum.

If I were you,I would be so motivated to make posts here because the number of posts that you have is so close to the payout. Starting all afresh is what is not making me to be active in the forum. Anyway,let's see how this week will be like,I might try and make posts in the payment processors section.

Its seems theirs a lot of new forex broker sites that I can join in this forum. Its been a while since I joined and invested in one of this forum forex broker sites sponsored. I do hope that in the long run I can earn on regular basis in here once again and use the bonus funds that I earn in here to trade in forex. I'm really trying to get back in ptp forums to increase my trading capital in forex trading.