Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Digital Cash Palace Forum - DigitalCashPalace.com/forum/

ghaffarahmad

Its 2 weeks that I have requested for a payout and admin hasn't processed my payment. Well,I will just be patient and see if the admin will process the payment this that we just entered,meanwhile I have paused my activity in the forum.

• 2 weeks later...

I do hope that payments will come. I really need more trading capital right now. I also just post 10 post every other day in here. I do know that a little time in here is enough for me to sustain my earnings in here. I'm still do expect to earn good in here some how. Although I do feel that in all forums that I am active right now one has paid me so far this month of august.

• 2 weeks later...

Right now I don't know what to do with this forum. Its seems this forum does no want to be talked in other forums. So is this forum still want to have an active members? I don't know. Last time I request payments I still got paid. And I am happy about it. But its seems this forum does not want to have a lot of active members.

Members are making negative comments about the forum in other forums that was why the admin said that there is no point for members to talk about the forum in other sites. Well,I think I am impressed with the last post rate that I got and I feel motivated to post in the forum.

Well,to be candid with you,I am using a UCWEB version 8.1 and I don't face any difficulty when accessing it,the forum loads perfectly,I think the admin really worked on the site because before if I tried to submit a post,I would have to refresh one or two times before the post reflects,right now,the loads reflects immediately I hit the submit button.

Right now I still do want to continue posting in here. But not only the lack of posting activity that make me slow down in here. Its because this site is really like a none ptp forum anymore. I do like to see this site having more and more activity and hoping to make good post and earn good in here. Same time I love to post in here to share my trading activities also.

Activity is really down in here. Even though its paying its seems many posters just don't want to be active in here. I do like to see myself having more and more profit online. So I do hope that I can still continue posting and still get paid without deduction. I do know that activity is slow so I am slow in posting in here also.

• 3 weeks later...

@hadge ,that is true he work on the site perfectly because from what I can see now I can post with my opera as compared to as before.

So I think members have been complianing nagetive about the admin last commence after he process those payment but for me I never see any bad commence there

I am trying to maintain a 5 post a day activity in here. If theirs a lot of posters then I post 10 post to 15 post maximum in a day. But usually I do just post 5 post a day in here. The good thing is that its seems theirs more and more poster in here actively posting. Unlike before when theirs only few. I guess its because theirs only few paying forum right now.

• 2 weeks later...

He said about it but in all the forums, the Thread is still open except at Goldentalk which has active Moderators that noticed it and closed the Thread. Payment is been delayed here, meanwhile Admin should wait small to complete my counting to 100 in a day or two days as am now near :).

@skyrock that maybe from your connection and not from your Browser, I can make post in here through Opera-Mini without any problem.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Payments wise its seems its take too long to get paid in here. I am already bored to post in here. Activity is some how slow to the halt and theirs still no payments until now. In fact I doubt even know if theirs going to be payments in here still. But I just wait for my request of payments in here and I am hoping that I will still end up getting paid in here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are you kidding me,so payments are delayed here? I never knew that payments are delayed here,I still have above 50 posts here and I don't know when next I will visit the forum because the activity in the forum is not that good.

I already got paid in here. So its still paying. Activity wise some how in forex section activity is also good for three to four active posters. But that's still low. Its good if we can have at least ten active posters in here. The more they can post daily the better for the site activity and for us to have decent post also.