Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Digital Cash Palace Forum - DigitalCashPalace.com/forum/

ghaffarahmad

That's really a long time. How come it took you so long for you to request for a payment of 200 posts in 2 months and you are active in almost all the sections. Well,for me,it won't take me more than 10 days to make 100 posts but it will depend on the activity and you know i am always posting in one section which payment processor section.

I'm only active posting in the last 10 days in here. The first few weeks I'm busy with my offline job. I decided to resign only last june 28 to concentrate in forex trading. I realize that my earnings in my offline job and my earnings in forex trading is almost the same. So why go out and work when I can stay at home and spend just few hours trading and earning.

Good to hear that. Well, I think a lot of posters are simply not getting active here. I'm always itching to make few posts here daily but it seems that each time I visit, I only end up seeing very few replies to the threads I had posted in the previous day and it makes it look as though it is just a place where you might only visit once in a while. I believe the activities of then can still be revived when members try to.

I wanted to reach the minimum payout this week but the low activity is not just permitting me,there are times that I visit I will still see my posts as the last post,I am always worried when I see my post as the last. I am really in need of WMZ funds and this forum is the only forum that can pay me through it. WMF is no longer paying.

I'm happy that payments is fast in here. I got paid and I invest my earnings in oanda. I do hope that I can keep on growing my money in forex trading using the earning I have in dcp. I also do hope that dcp will find a good forex broker site that do accept STP as form of investments also. I'm sure I will going to join under them if they can find one.

Why would DCP find a forex broker that supports STP. DCP is just a forex forum that you can earn from. Although,they need forex brokers that will advertise in there forum but they are not the people to tell the forex brokers to use so so payment processor. Anyway,I still don't like the activity in this forum.

I got paid here with a very good rate but since then, haven't been that active. I guess I still will have to resume my activities here again this week and see if I can maintain a 10 post per data daily. Well, it all depends on how responsive posters are to my posts.

I hope you become active in here soon. I got paid good rate in here also. But I can't post in here on regular basis if theirs no poster beside me. And for the best of conversation and posting its good to have at least 5 posters in here on regular basis. I do hope to make some how good income in forex trading and use the funds I earn in here to invest in forex.

It seems that the admin is now more lenient because you are not the first person that posted that he got a good post rate. I will just try my possible best to reach the minimum payout by next week so that I can also request for a payment.

Yeah, I got active only yesterday and I saw that there are quite some good activities in the payment processor session. It means I will get very much active within the coming days. Since the payment processor has got that much activities, there is the tendency that the Fx section would as well.

That section is just few threads so, I don't much think that section will be good to be highly participate. Mostly, the section we can focus is in the Forex section less with the forum business and payment processor section. That's what the forum administration wanted for this forum.

Are you kidding me,is the forum business starts paying again? I can remember when the admin told us not to post in that section. I will check the forum when am through here,if that section has started paying again,then I don't have a choice than to prioritise this forum.

This is a very good forum to be sincere if you want to earn via posting then give this forum a try because its one of my favourit forum which I do post on and its the best forum so far for me thou the fast process of payment is what make it the best

@skyrock

Is your user name in DCP also skyrock? I some how did not notice you posting in this forum. I hope you be more active in here as I really need more poster in here and hope to have this forum a good posting activity. I really do want to be more active in here it just that theirs just few posters in here so I end up posting less and less also.

This is a very good forum to be sincere if you want to earn via posting then give this forum a try because its one of my favourit forum which I do post on and its the best forum so far for me thou the fast process of payment is what make it the best

Don't use the word best but you can use the word favourite,every one that is involved in forum posting has a favourite. DCP has never been my favourite before regardless of the fast payments. Anyway,I can say that it is the second fast paying forum for now,I think IAFT pays faster than DCP. A cool forum though.

Well am also am still having some problem here and I think that the issue is that I cant login with ucbroser .

Opera mini just become so boring since I started using ucbrowser which is so flexible for me well that is not the case I will try with my operamini to see if I can make any succees

Just be sure to know how to be active in here. In the long run you can really earn great amount of money in here. I do feel alone posting in here sometimes. So its really good if theirs someone who can post after me also. I do hope that many will be active in here. I have sometimes experience incomplete loading. But I just refresh it until I can open the site fully.

Well, I got active here in the week and hope there would be more members there. I think the activities here are just at a moderate state and getting to the minimum wouldn't be as fast as it used to be. However, I can always make 10 posts on average per visit.

I still need to post for three days in order to get my target of 200 post in here. Then I will going to try to request payments in here. If I can make 20 post a day in here then I guess I will have patience to post in here to reach 500 post. But since I have hard time even posting 10 post a day in here I only target to cashout when I reach 200 post.

I don't really know what is going on in this forum,my post count keeps reducing. I noticed that the admin has removed the HYIP section and I feel that section is where I lost my post count. Anyway,I have gotten to another payout ,I just wish that the admin can process my payment on time.

I don't understand what you are talking about everything changing. The only recent change in this forum is the removal of the hyip section,aside that,I don't think any has changed in the forum. I think I will have to slow down my activity here until I get paid for my request.

Finally I request payments in here and hope that I will get paid in two weeks time more or less. I'm really excited to see myself making some good income in here. I do joined two other forex forums under DCP. I think I will just going to concentrate more in forex forums for now on. But if I have a chance then I will still going to be active in forums that I'm already active.

Last time I got paid fast. But this time I'm still waiting. But since its only few days time since I request payments then I guess a week or two wait is not bad. I already slow down posting in here also. Right now I'm just trying to focus in forex forums that can give me high earnings bonus funds. So that I can spend less time posting and earn much bigger funds and just focus on forex trading now.