Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Digital Cash Palace Forum - DigitalCashPalace.com/forum/

ghaffarahmad

I am not lazy and i don't want, because if i am then i will miss chance to get paid here, since this forum paying us faster than other forums even not the fastest, but i can get paid 4 or 5 times in month here, and i targetted to make about $10 or even more here per month

What's your username here? Because, I barely see a member made a payout and yet, to have 4-5 payouts in a month will be tremendous and I doubt about it. It seems that i will check for posting here today and if there is a member made such payouts in this month.

I am not lazy and i don't want, because if i am then i will miss chance to get paid here, since this forum paying us faster than other forums even not the fastest, but i can get paid 4 or 5 times in month here, and i targetted to make about $10 or even more here per month

Can you support your claim? I hope you are not post chasing right now and posting false information. Because its will give wrong signal to others that we are allowed to post and request payments 4 to 5 times a month. That means you request payments in here at least once a week. I check the history of request of payments but I don't see any member in here requested payments that many in a month.

What's your username here? Because, I barely see a member made a payout and yet, to have 4-5 payouts in a month will be tremendous and I doubt about it. It seems that i will check for posting here today and if there is a member made such payouts in this month.

Its Sindarin if I'm not mistaken as this is the only member that I see that has about three request of payments for the month of April. I guess he just exaggerate a little bit. Problem with exaggeration though is that sometimes other newbies who read this will think that its just okay to post that many and request payments 4 to 5 times a month and earn 10 dollars a month only to get ban for spamming.

Many forum members discuss this and say that this forum is very good, I've joined this forum and until now only able to make 38 posts, but the lack of this forum is that we can not know the members are online here, so I'm very difficult to search for recent posts from other members.

This is really so good to make good income in here. I do like to see myself earning good amount of money in here. I'm sure in the long run I can say its really good to make something good in here. I like to see myself earning good amount of money in here and I'm sure I can really feel good with this site. I do see myself becoming a good poster in here if only I can make something good out of this one.

I have missed several days now of posting in DCP. I'm planning to have a payout this week and also to have done with the reviews offer but seems I'm really tired already and can't do it today and just felt to do it as early tomorrow while I can focus at that time.

I have been request my payment here again, i hope i will get better rates when posting here, actually making post is quite easy, as long as i divided my posts in 2rd round, 15 posts in morning and 10/15 posts in evening, but i hope there will be more post in other section too.

I got bored sometimes posting in here since I just feel that I have limited section to post in here. As activity is really not getting higher and when activity seems increasing theirs a new rules arises that make me feel want to stop posting in here for a while to check the updates. So far I still have not requested payments from this site. I guess I really slow down posting in here. But I will try to reach 200 post before the month end.

Finally, a new payout was made yesterday and now looking forward for the next payout since, I know I can still do with 30 posts daily or better depends if we have great activity. For now, I think I can have some time for the offer of the forum in the Forex reviews.

Recently I made ​​5 posts here and has reached 67 the number of posts, my goal in 2 days I've been able to reach the minimum payout my first, because without forex signal I certainly would not be able to make the post a lot because it does not provide a forum for members to know are online in forums.

i dont' know if we allowed to post payment proofs here but it seems this forum going great, and i just hope more posters create post in other section too, at least in 2 sections, because i saw few posters that keep posting in one section and i think that won't give much contribution for this forum

Target today I've reached 100 posts and will instantly make the first payment request, because now I've made 88 posts on this forum and about 12 post, this is very easy so I did as I was providing 4 forex indicators that I spread on the forums -other forums included in this forum.

I also have done this evening with 100 posts in DCP. Even though, you will noticed that the forum becomes slow. And now, my plan is to have activity for doing some reviews and even just few reviews only and I will need to have some funds from it as they have good rate there.

I will try to cashout in here today. I don't know how many post I make but I'm hoping that its more than 200 post already. I'm really happy and excited to make good income in here in the long run. I'm sure many of us want to earn big in here also. this site is good and we can do lots of things in here if we really want to. One thing I'm sure though that in the long run we can all become a successful earners in here because this site is really stable.

The mode and the admin is not really making thing simple here for posters since the LR has been shutdown they just refuse to add others payment processor but I beleive that as time goes on the admin should try and add webmoney or P.M here.

Admin still trying to add WMZ dude, so just wait for it, and PM it said that admin doesn't want to do that thing because it is not regulated and have the same thing like LR did, but i think that will not affect DCP so much, i will trying to reach other payout later.

Its nice that I got paid in here via paypal and I do hope that in the long run I can earn more in here. But my main problem is that paypal has huge fees. So now I have no choice but to keep on posting and reach 1,000 post before I'm going to try to request payments in here again. I hope that is allowed in here.

Digitalcashpalace has made so many improvements and their site experience is even much better now. The emphasis on posting there is to post that which will be beneficial to visitors and members aiike and not some kind of short and congratulatory posts.

You would get a straight warning from Hoang Long if you make such congratulatory message. Anyways I am really worried about this site 'cos the forum pays very fast but the unfortunate thing is,I can't earn from it,the admin is only making use of paypal and MB in the forum,both payment processors are not welcomed in my country.

• 2 months later...

Maybe the site would be able to make payment soon. I am hoping that they would process the payment requests for the members to focus once again on the site . We know that the motivation of the members have been lost. Anyway I would try to do some posting on the site so that I would be able to reach payout already . I have not been able to do payment requests up to now.