Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Digital Cash Palace Forum - DigitalCashPalace.com/forum/

ghaffarahmad

Sure,the funds you earn from this forum you can use it to trade forx but the thing is,it will really take time before you can make good amount from the forum now that the activity in the forum has reduced. If it was then that the admin process payments in the forum weekly,it would have been easy for you to raise funds in here to trade forex.

Sure,the funds you earn from this forum you can use it to trade forx but the thing is,it will really take time before you can make good amount from the forum now that the activity in the forum has reduced. If it was then that the admin process payments in the forum weekly,it would have been easy for you to raise funds in here to trade forex.

You can PM mod in here for details on how to make good in forex trading if you going to join under him. Its not only posting that you can earn bonus funds in here but you can get also some free trading capital if you are really trading in forex. This is what I really like about this forum. As I can get more trading capital and grow my trading earnings.

I think that @Hadg33 is right when it comes to the activities on the forum, right now there is less activities going on the forum. I just saw that even at the payment processor section that used to get poster all round the conner, is now left alone. I think that if the Admin try processing payment like before, it will be the best for the forum and it's activities. Currently only one member has requested for another payout and I hope to be requesting sooner, at-least before this New week runs out.

I notice that theirs a points in my profile. Does it mean that its not 100 post per request payments in here anymore? What is the points for? I don't know if theirs a points when I stop posting in here and I just forgot about it. But I do hope that its not the case. Becuase I try to post in here few days now and its seems my points is not getting bigger. lols.

You can PM mod in here for details on how to make good in forex trading if you going to join under him. Its not only posting that you can earn bonus funds in here but you can get also some free trading capital if you are really trading in forex. This is what I really like about this forum. As I can get more trading capital and grow my trading earnings.

You are a senior member in the forum so you know much about the forum. I think I joined the forum when it was launched but I never posted in it because I don't know jack about forex as at that time. You mean we can earn extra funds in DCP apart from forum posting. You must be making serious funds from this forum because I saw when you posted in another forum that you are going to be a millionaire through forex trading.

You are a senior member in the forum so you know much about the forum. I think I joined the forum when it was launched but I never posted in it because I don't know jack about forex as at that time. You mean we can earn extra funds in DCP apart from forum posting. You must be making serious funds from this forum because I saw when you posted in another forum that you are going to be a millionaire through forex trading.

Not really serious funds. Every thing is not about money but more on learning and tools. If you have the right tools and given some free bonus funds to use to trade I'm so sure you can make a good start in forex trading using bonuses. I have 10 dollars bonus funds and I turn it into 100 dollars in just a year. I know its a small amount. But just think if I have 1,000 dollars then I can turn it to 10,000 dollars in just a year. or 10,000 to 100,0000 dollars or 100,000 to 1,000,0000 million. If I can do that then my 10 dollars can turn to one million in just six years. But right now I only have 3,000 dollars and its seems I'm slowing down as my trading capital increases.

Well,I don't want to talk about making millions from trading forex,I just want to talk about DCP. I checked the forum yesterday and I noticed that some members are still active in the PTP section. I don't like how the site loads so I was unablke to check if there is a payment request in the forum. It has really been long that I saw payment proof from this forum.

Wow,this is the most recent payment proof from this site,it has been long that I have visited the site. You really got a good post rate for your 100 posts. I visited the forum 2 days ago to see the payment section,to my surprise I was unable to see it because I was not logged in. I had to login before I can see that section,that section is hidden to guests.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm hoping that their will be more activity in this forum. I really don't know why theirs just too few who are actually posting in this forum. This forum is paying good and paying fast also compare to other ptp forums so why theirs just limited poster in here? I do hope that activity will be back in here once again. I do want to post in here daily.

I checked this forum some days ago and I noticed that my points has reduced by 3 points,though 3 points is low but I just need to know why my post count is getting reduced. Can it be that the admin has deleted some threads that I posted in or what? Anyway,I am planning to resume activity here because this is one of the stabled forums for now.

I'm really trying to be active in here but it hard to post on regular basis if theirs so few who actually posting in here. I been not that active in ptp forums recently especially in this forum. But I do hope that I will going to be back in ptp posting after having my job works for the last one year. I do believe I can handle my trading account and become a good earner.

As i know Forex is the most easier topic to discuss because it is all about what you do if you are trader. Second thing discussing with other members increasaes your knowledge about Forex. Last time when i was talking on  a Forex forum the thread poster became my mentor and we have started the group trading and there was too much to discuss with each other.

That's true. Its easy to post in ptp forums that has forex section if you are trading in forex. Before I'm active in hyip section since I invest a lot in hyip. But now I am happy trading and I love to post in forex section. I do hope that I can make good post in here on regular basis since I decided to stop working offline and start trading in forex to earn more money.

Well,you guys might be right but I will say it is easy to post in the hyip section than to post in the forex section because hyips do come out every day which forex doesn't do. I just wonder on how you guys managed to post in the forex section without repitition. The forex section is just like the forum business section but I feel the admin can stop the forex section from been a paid to post because it is a forex based forum.

Forex is open 24 hours a day five days and half a week and theirs a lot of news that coming in and out. So theirs no way you can end up losing words to say if you are active in forex trading. Like me for example. I do have 5 forex broker sites and 15 total trading accounts and has minimum of 100 dollars a month profit. So each day I just post what I experience in forex trading. Either I make profit or I loss and so on.

Well, it's a matter of what the poster is good at and how best he can communicate. Personally, I'm quite fine with posting in the forum provided there are some good activities in the forum. Right now, I have put another payment on queue and hope the admin would process it soon.

@decub

If you have acquired enough experience in trading then, its possible for you not to worry posting or contribute in Forex communities such as DCP. However, it should have also several members active to have healthy activity to make the forum attractive for advertisers and so that, we can enjoy the forum even more.

Its good for you guys that you all are forex traders,you can easily share some informations about forex in this forum but for me I can only be active in 2 sections which are HYIPS and Payment processors section. I made about 9 posts in that section 2 days ago. Once there are replies to my posts,I will post there again.

Why not try forex trading also? Its take time to learn but once you started learning its easy to earn. Right now the minimum income I earn in forex trading is 100 dollars. And in good month I can earn 250 dollars. Not bad for two hours a day spend updating my trading accounts. At first you will earn few dollars. But later on you can earn hundred of dollars and same time has something to contribute more in forex section in ptp forums that you are posting.

My major reason why I don't trade forex is because I don't have a laptop/PC,I am always making use of my smartphone and my smartphone can't support MT4 or MT5 apps,so I always get bored when I am discussing about forex in this forum. Check the payment processor section,I made about 12 posts there yesterday.

I only need to post 10 more post tomorrow and I do hope I will going to request payments in here. I try to maintain just 10 post a day in here and spread it to as many section as much as possible. But even though I do that I still do feel I'm spamming the site since activity in here is really not that good. Theirs about 5 more or less regular posters in here that is active at least once a week.

10 posts is really a good number of posts,if I can be doing that daily I will be very glad. I would have posted there today but I had shortage of power supply unfailingly tomorrow,I will try and make about 10 posts in the forum. I still need about 60 posts to reach the payout.

I finally request payments for 200 post in here. Its took me like two months more or less to reach 200 post in here. I do hope to get about 5 dollars more less also. But the bigger the better. I would like also to join a new forex broker site under him if he has a forex broker site that I can invest using STP. Too bad he has none. I guess theirs no forex broker site that I can use to invest STP and its only instaforex that pays via STP. But once I want to add new forex broker site I will going to join again under DCP.