Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Digital Cash Palace Forum - DigitalCashPalace.com/forum/

ghaffarahmad

Activity does increase dear. I can remember I have been able to make 20 posts consecutively for two days in the past 5 days. It is left for you to know those times when there is an increase in activities and you take advantage of it. There are days I don't post there for up to 5 days.

Well,it all depends,for someone like me that doesn't like posting,I can say that the activity is low in the forum because I posted there this morning and I wasn't impressed with the activity in the payment processor section. I posted there over a week ago and I am still the last poster in so many threads. Anyway,I made some few posts in there today just because of the bonus the admin is giving presently.

Well, I saw your posts and made some replies to them. You may not feel the activities because you try to limit your posts to the payment processors. Meanwhile, there are quite some members who do not even post in the payment processor section. I was able to reach payout anyway and has requested.

You are missing out,so you haven't joined this site already. DCP is one of the fastest if not the fastest paying forum for now. The forum is a forex based forum so you have to have knowledge about forex before you can make posts in it. For me,I am just trying to violate the forum rules by not posting in the forex section. The forum requires us to make 15% of our posts in the forex section. So I hope you can cope with the forum rules.

Wow,I so much envy you,so you have reached another payout. I still need to make about 20 posts before I can reach the payout. I am not going to visit the forex section,I don't mind making 5 posts in the forum on a daily basis.

I think it's just that you don't have that affinity for the forum. I can see you have finally gotten to the minimum and is now ready to cash out since you have requested. And fine too, you requested around the time the new year bonus is still in place, so, most apparently, you will enjoy the bonus you.

Like I have said in my previous posts that I sped up my post making simply because of this bonus,if not for the bonus,I might not have gotten to the payout. Well,it has been 3 days that I requested for a payout and up till now,I haven't gotten paid. Well,I am not worried afterall other forums delays payment for more than a month.

You are missing out,so you haven't joined this site already. DCP is one of the fastest if not the fastest paying forum for now. The forum is a forex based forum so you have to have knowledge about forex before you can make posts in it. For me,I am just trying to violate the forum rules by not posting in the forex section. The forum requires us to make 15% of our posts in the forex section. So I hope you can cope with the forum rules.

This is a very strict and hard policy. It means that anyone that doesn't have any idea about forex is not eligible to be on this forum. The only way for those who don't have knowledge on forex, is to spam the section, and that's bad.

@Kenny, you can post there even without being a Forex trader or something but in a long run, you will find it difficult to get to payout if you limit your activities to the non Forex section because I don't know if that Forex rules still work. But then, there are very friendly places you can post and still make sensible posts.

I don't think that the rule you are talking about still works because the last payment that I got,I did not get any warning or deductions for posting only in the payment processor section and hyip section. I don't like how the script loads and that is why I hardly visit the forum. Probably next month,I will try to be active in the forum.

Yes I dont think that rule still working because from what I know i think that its only the dediction that a trader can get if he post in only one section of the forum but never mind I think I will try my best and commence my activity fully hope for the admin to come and process payment here

I checked the forum about 3 days ago and I visited the payment processors section to see if I can make some posts there,to my surprise,the activity in that section is not that good,so I was unable to make posts in it. That section is the only section that I can use to increase my post count.

You know it's been pretty long the admin processed the last payment so activities will definitely drop there. I do check the forum daily but without post and I don't think it is the best for the forum that used to bubble with activities. I think this is ever the long standing payment since I registered with the forum.

Why complaining of payment thou I know that the pending payment when took too long in a forum is not always a good sign but never mind you will be paid in this forum it is a good forum that is paying on time maybe the admin is seriously hook up with some other activity

From what @decub as posted,I don't think he was complaining,he was only talking about what is going on in the forum. You know what the truth is,in a forum where payments get delayed,the activity in the forum will surely decrease. Anyway,since I don't have much paying forums nowadays,I guess I will have to resume my activity in the forum. I am rest assured that I will get paid in here.

• 2 weeks later...

The admin is very much intact and if you watch closely, you would find out he is always coming online at least once everyday. I font think the delayed payment has anything to do with his online presence but might just be a case of intentional delay. However, activities will continue in the forum and I don't think it will in any way stop anything.

Really,so those pending payments are still piled up in the forum. I think the admin is delaying the payment intentional and I feel this is the only way to sustain the forum. If the forum keeps paying high rates and at the same time paying fast,I am so sure that the forum will crumble in no time. Anyways,Hoang Long is a trusted admin,so no worries about payment.

Yes that is true there is no worries about the payment but it should have been better if the admin just comeup and tell members that he will be processing payment on monthly basis or even once in two month so that members will know their decission to take

It is not necessary for an admin in a forum to announce when he will be processing payments in the forum. He can delay payments as long as he likes so he owns the forum. I think the admin is only making the forum to sustain by delaying the payments. Let see if he will clear the payments this week.

Yes he is making the forum to sustain sir Hedge but that decission have turn down the forum I think the primary goals of any forum is for the forum to get post and content ,so if you check this forum the activity have decrease so I have no other alternative than to make few post here daily I think that is ok