Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Digital Cash Palace Forum - DigitalCashPalace.com/forum/

ghaffarahmad

I wonder if you are able to make regular posts on a daily basis in here because the last time I was here it took a couple of days for one to see updates to their post replies. I hope that there is at least more members that are becoming active on the forum to aid in reaching targets easier.

I didnt realise that the payment frequency has now turned to being on a weekly basis. This means that I will also give it more attention now if this is the case. I havent posted in a while so I should accumulate a good amount of points today.

Which means this Forum is paying much faster than the other Forums that's why I am really prioritizing posting in here, and I am sure after I accomplish 200 posts in here then accumulating another 100 posts wouldn't be hard for me, so if I were you I will also priortize my posting activity in here.

If I only post on one section,for example, Hyip I will get deductions or they will pay me full amount? As I have heard that we can get deduction if we post only in one section, but I am not sure, that's why I am asking to you guys about this thing.

Yes, I believe the new rule on the forum is quite clear. You need to make the 15 posts in the forex section and it doesnt matter where you choose to make the rest of the 85 posts. If you do make the 15 posts in the hyip section then you will still get deductions since you didnt follow the rule.

This forum was really intended as a forex forum which is why admin decided to eventually put out a rule that made it compulsory to post in the forex section as well.There are still come members that manage to become active although my activities in here have somewhat taken a back seat of late.

Yeah it was intended that the forum should be made a forex forum but things turned out for the best of posters.Well to me posting at the forum isn't that difficult since there is always a section that is mainly for forex beginners to post at on a regular basis.

I am just happy that I was able to make a couple of posts on the forum this morning. The good thing for me is that I wasnt active in a while and as such found many threads where I can succesfully be able to post to. It seems like I might just reach my target 100 posts sooner than I thought.

Good to see payment clearing happening again on the forum. I am working towards my first 100 posts in here and would most probably get to reach that target by tomorrow if I am lucky. I will then see if I can work at getting the next 100 over the coming week and then cashout at 200 points.

It was good to see that indied got five dollars with his 200 posts in here, so hopefully I can also get such amount in here. When I got such amount then for sure I will be motivated posting in here again, also if the processing would be fast thene that was actually good.

You only need to post 15 posts in the forex section and I really dont think that it would be a lot to achieve @chardyme. I would urge you to give the forum a try at the least because you might just be suprised to see that you earn well from here like you never expected.