Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

Amazing pay per post rates.I will

definitely have a look at the TOS.Even the payout is also outstanding.The forum is paying a good rate actually and although they are a fairly new forum they have attracted a lot of members now.This forum is the best forum for you. You earn by posting and you can invest your earnings to forex trading.You need to have a verified account in uwcfx.com so that you can get your income. It is hard to verify your

account in this forex broker if you

don't have valid IDs for proofs identification.

Amazing pay per post rates.I will

definitely have a look at the TOS.Even the payout is also outstanding.The forum is paying a good rate actually and although they are a fairly new forum they have attracted a lot of members now.This forum is the best forum for you. You earn by posting and you can invest your earnings to forex trading.You need to have a verified account in uwcfx.com so that you can get your income. It is hard to verify your

account in this forex broker if you

don't have valid IDs for proofs identification.

first of all forum is not new, and you can also withdraw the bonus earned from forum without trading.

There is no need of verifying your self fully verified, Just verify your email id and phone number thats enough

If you want to learn forex trading or

want to invest in forex trading.In

short you don't need to spend a dime. Just post learn and invest.due to my lack of enough forex related knowledge, i am struggling to post in this forum on a regular basis.I found forex trading as best

investment than HYIP that's why i

learned and came into forex. This forum helped me a lot in learning.So far so good. I'm hoping that I can earn more in fxfred. I already receive my first payments in here.

i noticed that there are lot of new members lately. that is good that the site is growing already . the activity is still doing well as before. but i do notice that there are not any new contest lately. the two contest are very old contest. more like an offer than a contest actually.

It is not so easy to make a reasonable number of osts in the forum. Especially with the fact that their is a limit of minimumof five meaninful lines per post. Now for a forex newbie who is still learning that will be a real hard job to get so many five liner posts and I think that is why so many people are yet not on the site or not active on the site.

It is not so easy to make a reasonable number of osts in the forum. Especially with the fact that their is a limit of minimumof five meaninful lines per post. Now for a forex newbie who is still learning that will be a real hard job to get so many five liner posts and I think that is why so many people are yet not on the site or not active on the site.

There is no 5 lines rules, Moderators always say even quality 3 line posts also more than enough, Its all to give some good information to the newbies from the experience people or else we see some false information posts a lot.

Now I assume trading in forex is

more profitable than investing in

HYIPS.This is another profit source for real forex traders like you qiwoman but might be spammed by others for money.also offer 50 cent bonus join. by the way, I join this forum site before admin make this interesting offer.section but there the posts are already atleast one week old. I have joined this forum yesterday only.

I guess I will be considering to post for fxfred now as I am now posting for another forexbased ptp forum GFT, so I guess I need to learn forex now to get some earning started for me here :D

It is nice start. In time, you will gain confidence to join the discussion in other forex-based forum. And this will mean more profit for you. But then again, most of the profit will be in terms of forex capital. But as we all know, here in FxFred it is different.

Atleast this site is still good already and also I love this site so much too. But since this site postpone the contest it make me worry a bit.Because some people have some plan in weekend It make them struggle too.I hope admin will have better one the time in soon.

Some times it will get delayed, but thing is admin is busy thats why not yet announced winner, he will post results soon when he come online.

Results of the UWC FX-MAS Promotion Contest

Prizes

1st Place = $50 - kalex76

2nd Place = $40 - Nagilover

3rd Place = $30 - ashvini

4th Place = $20 - nehmer

4 Participation prizes of $10 each

Legendkid

Cutiekc

omostar

murali603

The amount that will be deposited to your UWCFX account can be withdrawable within 3 days from deposit - It's an automated system.

too bad i was not able to join that contest as i was too late to read that contest already. hopefully this month or soon that there is some contest like that and i would definitely participate on the contest as long as it is not a referral contest.

They had such kind of contest before also, I am also looking for some contest where members can make some income simultaneously other than posting then the opportunity will increase.

As long we are determine we really

can learn something.And hoping to see a good response in this site after the new rates .This is a forum with a very high rates but being only relating with forex I dnt have anything to post over there ,And still there are many users who post in their other forum UWCFX which is indeed a paying one .I am new member in this forum and I didn't get my first payments yet but I hope this forum will continue even the admin will be change.

As long we are determine we really

can learn something.And hoping to see a good response in this site after the new rates .This is a forum with a very high rates but being only relating with forex I dnt have anything to post over there ,And still there are many users who post in their other forum UWCFX which is indeed a paying one .I am new member in this forum and I didn't get my first payments yet but I hope this forum will continue even the admin will be change.

Inthe UWCFX forums the rates are really amazing but the bonus we got from this forum is not withdrawable.

What new rates? Has the forum changed its rate again? And if sujesh is hoping for a better activity here in FxFred, does it mean that the rates were increased?

They are maintaining the Old rates 15 cents per reply and 18 cents per thread, I think they are not thinking to change the rates.

Can anyone help me out with this .What is the payment process for indians on this site do they hve liberty reserve? I read the procedure but was not clear.

Choose moneybookers then you can withdraw the amount to the bank account, I am also doing the same Its the fast process, You will get money into MB in one day and from then bank account in one day.