Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

Im done posting for yesterday as i have already 5 posts. I have seen that mod nsawork already checking for those who reach 1500 points and checking their posts. Well glad that i have started to post now and will thinking of actively posting in the forum with 5-10 posts daily.

Yes i think he will finish post checking by monday and people may received amount into trading account by monday when finance dept of UWCFX starts.

I'm excited to receive my 20 dollars today or tomorrow and I can cashout or withdraw from my broker account to my AP. Right now 20 dollars is the lowest amount that I receive in fxfred. I'm hoping that next month I will receive 26 dollars or more. Because my target is to earn 26 dollars or more in here.

I'm excited to receive my 20 dollars today or tomorrow and I can cashout or withdraw from my broker account to my AP. Right now 20 dollars is the lowest amount that I receive in fxfred. I'm hoping that next month I will receive 26 dollars or more. Because my target is to earn 26 dollars or more in here.

If you have that Big target then you should have points of 3000 so that even there was some deduction of some amount you will achieve your target.

I wonder how much was the biggest amount earned here in FxFred? My record is just about $20 in a month (and that was long ago). I think, some members are earning double that amount here, in this forum.

i MADE around $100 in the past in one month, at that time they used to pay weekly i have a request every week and the points are more than 2500 and i got paid every time with some small deductions

i MADE around $100 in the past in one month, at that time they used to pay weekly i have a request every week and the points are more than 2500 and i got paid every time with some small deductions

I also see nagilover have earned such within a month. Kinda interesting but then as i just start so for sure i will not able to have that much posts as i still looking for my posts if accepted by mods and admin. So far, it is really good to post here now regularly.

I also see nagilover have earned such within a month. Kinda interesting but then as i just start so for sure i will not able to have that much posts as i still looking for my posts if accepted by mods and admin. So far, it is really good to post here now regularly.

What is lacking is patience, if members have that then they can make some Big amounts monthly, but most people looking at 1500 target and relaxing when they reach that tarhet

What is lacking is patience, if members have that then they can make some Big amounts monthly, but most people looking at 1500 target and relaxing when they reach that tarhet

Yes, they rest. But then some members thought of when they have bigger than the 1500 points will have big deductions or have deductions. So they dont want to request bigger. But me i want to but not yet this month as im just exploring first possible to post and number of posts i can have daily.

Yes, they rest. But then some members thought of when they have bigger than the 1500 points will have big deductions or have deductions. So they dont want to request bigger. But me i want to but not yet this month as im just exploring first possible to post and number of posts i can have daily.

There is no such criteria to deduct more amount when members request more amount, based on their quality of posts the deduction also increase with number of points.

Well, I guess, the deduction will indeed come from the quality of your posts or the lack of it and not on how many posts have been made. And there is always this possibility of bigger deductions if there are many posts to review.

Yes if quality is not good then if we have more number of posts to approve then we will get more deduction because quality less posts also more,

BEST Topic Starter Awards - Monthly Contest

Best Topic Starter Contest

1. All registered members are Eligible to take part in the contest which runs every month.

2. At the end of each month 3 winners are chosen by the Moderators who have started the BEST Thread in that month.

3. The decision is based on the number of views and the replies that a Thread gets.

4. Copy Paste threads are not allowed and any participant found to do so will be excluded from the contest.

5. Make sure that the thread is opened in the proper section only.

6. Their is a limit to opening the threads to 2 per day only.

7 Any kind of attempt at bumping the own threads repeatedly will lead to that members disqualification, and only normal discussion should be carried out.

8. This contest will run every month from 1st day to the last day of the month (Both Dates Inclusive).

9. Results will be announced on the 5th of every month.

10. All prizes are Fully withdraw-able without any trading to do.

Prizes

1. 15$

2. 10$

3. 5$

Note: All Forum members are requested to maintain Quality in the threads they open.

Well, I guess, the deduction will indeed come from the quality of your posts or the lack of it and not on how many posts have been made. And there is always this possibility of bigger deductions if there are many posts to review.
yes and that is why i don't so much look into forex,cos i don't know much here and if am allowed to post;i will always post nonsense posts.

yes and that is why i don't so much look into forex,cos i don't know much here and if am allowed to post;i will always post nonsense posts.

It take few days to learn the basic then you can able to post well and can make some good amount monthly here, If we stay away then gap will be there forever if you enter once then You will feel the difference.

Interesting that the forum started again with new contest. But then im not that brilliant to create an interesting topic. So i just decided to continue on posting and support the forum with forum activity. Just still seeing active chatbox. Just wonder that nsawork really online for 24 hours lol.

You can still post here even with the deductions. These deductions, I think, will just be in the initial payments. After some time, you will learn what is being expected by the mods from your posts.

You can still post here even with the deductions. These deductions, I think, will just be in the initial payments. After some time, you will learn what is being expected by the mods from your posts.

Yes when you get some good experience in forum then you will understand what forum exactly looking and there will be some less mistakes from your side.

I have started several threads here the last couple of days and the best thread that i have started have 7 replies now. I will try to update that thread from time to time to give myself a chance in this new contest. I hope i wont get deductions like some other members are complaining.

I have started several threads here the last couple of days and the best thread that i have started have 7 replies now. I will try to update that thread from time to time to give myself a chance in this new contest. I hope i wont get deductions like some other members are complaining.

Its depends on quality posts you posting and also rules you are following check moderator notes in your payment request and try to accomplish those things then you will get some less deduction

It take few days to learn the basic then you can able to post well and can make some good amount monthly here, If we stay away then gap will be there forever if you enter once then You will feel the difference.

well i guess its what i will have to do,go in ones in while and then check things out and also learn how to make posts here.

Its depends on quality posts you posting and also rules you are following check moderator notes in your payment request and try to accomplish those things then you will get some less deduction

I am trying to make only quality posts here in this forum because i know that the admin here is strict. I have minimum of five lines here per post and i was really checking my grammar before posting so that deductions would be minimal.

I am trying to make only quality posts here in this forum because i know that the admin here is strict. I have minimum of five lines here per post and i was really checking my grammar before posting so that deductions would be minimal.

That's better you will see the difference soon in this month payout, Without any reason there won't be any deduction, Hoping you will receive good amount this tme.