Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

yes the members do get confused thinking thta we need to be fully verified to withdraw in here. but we just need to be paritially verified and attach our account with the screenshot of our account showing our details.

He is asking about the UWCFX account.in which we need to verify email addredd and mobile number to withdraw funds through Payment processor.

If we want to withdraw through Bank wire/Card then we need to be a verified member fully.

There is no need to verify your account to withdraw funds, You add payment processor number or email after clicking on withdraw button then you can withdraw funds directly to payment processor.

Okay one question. How did you add your payments processors in here? Do you think just putting your payments processors in here will automatically pay you? You will not going to get payment automatically. If its your first time to cashout in here you need to send screenshot of your account to get your payment processor verified. Visit the site if you have an account. Try to cashout and read their rules. If you want you can visit my account in fxfred and see my proof of payments in their. My username in their is bulastika. I already posted my proof of payments in their and guess what? I only receive my account after complying to all requirements ask to me to pass.

Okay one question. How did you add your payments processors in here? Do you think just putting your payments processors in here will automatically pay you? You will not going to get payment automatically. If its your first time to cashout in here you need to send screenshot of your account to get your payment processor verified. Visit the site if you have an account. Try to cashout and read their rules. If you want you can visit my account in fxfred and see my proof of payments in their. My username in their is bulastika. I already posted my proof of payments in their and guess what? I only receive my account after complying to all requirements ask to me to pass.

Yes i know now they are sending a mail to registered mail id asking to send the screen shot of payment processor and when they receive this screen shot they are approving it immediatley.

Yes i know now they are sending a mail to registered mail id asking to send the screen shot of payment processor and when they receive this screen shot they are approving it immediatley.

I have recently started my activity at this forum. But knowing about this procedure of adding payment processor make me little confuse. By screen shot of payment processor do you mean screen shot of your LR a/c?. Or is it something else eg. your UWCFX a/c.

I have recently started my activity at this forum. But knowing about this procedure of adding payment processor make me little confuse. By screen shot of payment processor do you mean screen shot of your LR a/c?. Or is it something else eg. your UWCFX a/c.

They are not accepting LR, so choose some other payment processor and you should show your name in screen shot which should match with your name in UWCFX, Then they will accept that payment processor.

• 2 weeks later...

I already got paid. And I trade a few and loss a few then cashout the rest. I'm hoping that next month I will have a productive trading in fxfred. Right now I'm happy that I earn in here. But I will be more happy if I have at least 100 dollars in my account. because for me that's the minimum amount I needed in order to have a good earning in uwcfx.

I already got paid. And I trade a few and loss a few then cashout the rest. I'm hoping that next month I will have a productive trading in fxfred. Right now I'm happy that I earn in here. But I will be more happy if I have at least 100 dollars in my account. because for me that's the minimum amount I needed in order to have a good earning in uwcfx.

Its good thinking to start trading with some good capital than investing blindly what we have in our account. It dont take many days to complete this target, hardly 2 months more than enough.

Hello Everyone

This is a new contest. And is very simple and is exactly as the name suggests.

First get the Details about the FX-MAS Bonus Promotion going on at United World Capital Here

Talk about UWC FX-MAS Bonus and Win prizes

Here is how it is going to work:

- You need to open threads about FX-MAS Promotion which is running in the United World Capital from 7th Dec 2011 to 7th Jan 2012 in forums(General or Paid to Post) make sure it is allowed. Many forums allow this but some dont, so make sure you check that before you open it.

- Post the links of all the threads you have opened in this Contest Thread in One post.

- Each post should not be less than 150 characters describing the UWC FX-MAS Bonus Promotion.

- The members who have the most number of verified threads will be awarded the prizes.

- The prizes are Fully withdraw-able without any trading to do.

-The contest will run from 15th Dec 2011 to 7th Jan 2012.

Prizes

1st Place = $50

2nd Place = $40

3rd Place = $30

4th Place = $20

6 Participation prizes of $10 each

Requirements:

- In order to be chosen a winner you should open atleast at least one thread + unlimited number of posts on 5 forums as minimum.

- Duplicate threads will not be considered. So make sure nobody has opened a thread before you.

- Thread should be informative i.e explain in details about the UWC Fx-Mas Promotion going on.

- Threads posted prior to this contest will not be considered.

Thats it guys. Have fun. The contest will be open till 7th Jan 2012

New contest from Fxfred for Xmas and new year, Hope people will participate and win some good prizes, as total number of prizes are 10.

Goodie, the forum is hosting this kind of contest. And that would be a good idea and definitely more posters will be coming back to post for this forum with the prizes at stakes are high and definitely good. Forex posters will definitely bite this opportunity to earn some more this coming days.

I learned that we can only withdraw the money through this forex broker but do they ( I mean the forex broker ) require account verification before one can cashout? and do they require that you trade with the money?

verification is not a must and should thing, so many people in fxfred are unverified, i am also using unverified account and withdrawing amount regularly there is no problem even your account is unverified.

I decide to post in here 300 points worth of post every other day. I don't know if its going to be good or not. Since I already receive 100 points worth of deductions in here just two days ago. But its already have been explained to me why. And its my first deductions so I will still going to try the limits of this site.

I decide to post in here 300 points worth of post every other day. I don't know if its going to be good or not. Since I already receive 100 points worth of deductions in here just two days ago. But its already have been explained to me why. And its my first deductions so I will still going to try the limits of this site.

Until and unless you don't avoid rules then they are ready to pay even $50 per day, post chasing is main one in posting 20 posts per day. Post 5-6 posts in one section and move to other section then it will be easy

I think there is no need to apply for a payment in this forum, but it will be automatically sent to your UWCFX account as soon as the posts earn some $15 minimum, that is good, since the post rate is quite good in these Forex forums, we should also make quality posting worth those rates.

I think there is no need to apply for a payment in this forum, but it will be automatically sent to your UWCFX account as soon as the posts earn some $15 minimum, that is good, since the post rate is quite good in these Forex forums, we should also make quality posting worth those rates.

Exactly, we should make posts of such quality that will justify the money they are paying. And when we do not do that then I then we shouldn't get angry if our points are deducted . And I think one way to keep your brain fresh is to post with reasonable frequency.

Yes there is no need to apply This is the good system i liked here.

Exactly, we should make posts of such quality that will justify the money they are paying. And when we do not do that then I then we shouldn't get angry if our points are deducted . And I think one way to keep your brain fresh is to post with reasonable frequency.

Yes we should do post some quality posts to get some good amount, At starting most of people face some deduction and when they get sopem good experience then deduction will decrease or else there will be no deduction.

Like for me , I do not set any number of posts as my daily target in any forum. I just go through the forum and look at the I can contribute and then make my contribution. I believe it is better to let it flow naturally like that than just forcing yourself to post when In actual fact you have run out of ideas or anything useful to contribute.

Until and unless you don't avoid rules then they are ready to pay even $50 per day, post chasing is main one in posting 20 posts per day. Post 5-6 posts in one section and move to other section then it will be easy

Are you sure about that? 50 dollars a day? How can you achieve that in here? If you don't post 20 more than 20 post a day in here? The rate per post is 15 cents. If you post maximum post of 20 post that only worth 300 cents or 3 dollars. Now how can you earn 50 dollars a day without posting more than 20 post per day? or posting 20 post per day?

I settle for 25 dollars. I already have 27 dollars worth of post and I don't know what is the cut of date. If the cut of date is january 5. then. I can still post tomorrow and hope to increase it to 30 dollars. But that's only hoping. If I got 30 dollars in here then I will be happy earnings for me. But same time this is the first time I'm earning that much in a month. So I'm little worried.