Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

@budado

I used same username with username in here. You can take a look of my posts in there but I got some deductions too

sometimes. But I think the deduction which I got not too much.

Thanks. I also used budado in their. I will try to find your post if I have time and post after you. I'm a newbie in here. But I will try to follow your style and maybe I can earn more in here. I like their rate but its seems my post is not adept to this kind of ptp site.

Sorry. I'm out for few days and until now I still not return in fxfred to post. I think what I need to do is to post more length post. As usually I only post short as I know its enough to explain every thing. But if they want long post I can also provide them with that.

I return yesterday and make a post so far so good. No deductions for my second posting day. My first day I got two post rejected simply because its short post. Since I'm adopted in posting in ptp that is two liners and its okay. but now when I post in fxfred I need to post longer than two lines in order to get good post.

This could be one great forum to earn into but sadly this forum only talks about more of forex trading and it was one of my weaknesses, not being knowledgeable in forex trading. Well too bad I can't participate in the discussions in this forum :(

so learn about them, easy, right?? you know many peopl gain so much from forex so that is why this site have high rate, as far as i know just trying to do some trading and then you will feel some great experience for it.

This could be one great forum to earn into but sadly this forum only talks about more of forex trading and it was one of my weaknesses, not being knowledgeable in forex trading. Well too bad I can't participate in the discussions in this forum :(

This is a forex site ptp so its expected that most of the communication in here is base on forex. But the good thing if its your weaknesses is that you can learn from here. And once you learn from this you can make things work at your own phase. The more you work with this the more you learn and earn.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm happy that I have 600 points in here. I'm wondering does who already reach minimum and cashout do you still get deductions? Or the amount you cashout is already been pre- approved? What I mean is that when I post mod already checked our post right? So if mod don't delete it after a day or two that means our post is good right? So when we cashout we don't get any deductions right?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm happy that I have 600 points in here. I'm wondering does who already reach minimum and cashout do you still get deductions? Or the amount you cashout is already been pre- approved? What I mean is that when I post mod already checked our post right? So if mod don't delete it after a day or two that means our post is good right? So when we cashout we don't get any deductions right?

Once he approve your request then he will move to approved section and you can see his notes and also deduction, after 1 or 2 days when he move your request to paid and processed section then requested points will be deducted from your account

I am not active on this forum since long, and yesterday i checked my account to find out that i had 100 points and after i made a post yesterday i can see 115 point - which made me clear that now we get 15 points per post. I shall soon make post to reach payout and request it - though they dont pay it directly but it shall be paid to uwcx account from where we are free to withdraw.

I am not active on this forum since long, and yesterday i checked my account to find out that i had 100 points and after i made a post yesterday i can see 115 point - which made me clear that now we get 15 points per post. I shall soon make post to reach payout and request it - though they dont pay it directly but it shall be paid to uwcx account from where we are free to withdraw.

Yes the rate was decreased to 15cents per posts few months back, Now all members are enjoying the rates and also feel ok with forum rules, If you are active every days its easy to get paid twice a month.

I have an account here. But the forum is focusing in forex. I do have only few knowledge in the forex trading. So i can call myself as forex newbies. Do you think that i can still post in the forum since i am newbie and want to learn in forex. Well, their rate is really high so hopefully sooner i will be active and able to post in fxfred. :D

I have an account here. But the forum is focusing in forex. I do have only few knowledge in the forex trading. So i can call myself as forex newbies. Do you think that i can still post in the forum since i am newbie and want to learn in forex. Well, their rate is really high so hopefully sooner i will be active and able to post in fxfred. :D

Yes you can but You should learn atleast basics of forex trading so that Moderator's don't treat your posts as spam. if you posts without any basic knowledge then those questions looks like spamming.

Theirs a threads and sub section for newbies so that's okay. Mod will understand. But make sure you also make constant research and improve your forex knowledge. Because theirs a level between newbies and nuisance. I think three weeks more or less of constant posting and reading you will get some words and strategy that you can use as your own.

Theirs a threads and sub section for newbies so that's okay. Mod will understand. But make sure you also make constant research and improve your forex knowledge. Because theirs a level between newbies and nuisance. I think three weeks more or less of constant posting and reading you will get some words and strategy that you can use as your own.

You are right, if you are newbie then moderators will not consider small mistakes but when you are repeating those even after some days of experience in forum then they will suggest you to go through basic, if you didn't follow their sugessions then they will warn you if not listened then ban may occur.

There posting rates of 15 points per post is just amazing but I have noticed the they are paying through an Forex broker account rather then any payment processor. Now, the main problem for members is to verify our broker account as a withdrawal request can not be completed unless we verify our account.

There posting rates of 15 points per post is just amazing but I have noticed the they are paying through an Forex broker account rather then any payment processor. Now, the main problem for members is to verify our broker account as a withdrawal request can not be completed unless we verify our account.

Its not necessary to get yourself verified in forex broker, even you are a unverified member then you are able to withdraw the fund to payment processor of your choice from the available options in broker.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally after many attempt I already make a mini account and I already request for payments already. Actually maybe my third request. he he he.. I hope I will be paid this time. Its my first time to be paid if my request will be approved. You may wonder why its my third request and yet I did not get paid. Its has nothing to do with my post. Its because I don't know how to request for payments. he he he. But now I know.

Finally after many attempt I already make a mini account and I already request for payments already. Actually maybe my third request. he he he.. I hope I will be paid this time. Its my first time to be paid if my request will be approved. You may wonder why its my third request and yet I did not get paid. Its has nothing to do with my post. Its because I don't know how to request for payments. he he he. But now I know.

some one might cleared your doubt, if you ask in forum or in some other forums also, Ok keep on posting and withdrawing bonus.

What bonus to withdraw in here?

Anyway I already received my 13 dollars plus in my account. I'm so happy. Now the next thing I need to do is to have a verified account so that I can withdraw my funds. I have hard time doing this right now. But I guess in a day or two I can provide enough documents to prove them my identity and cashout my 13 dollars plus.

What bonus to withdraw in here?

Anyway I already received my 13 dollars plus in my account. I'm so happy. Now the next thing I need to do is to have a verified account so that I can withdraw my funds. I have hard time doing this right now. But I guess in a day or two I can provide enough documents to prove them my identity and cashout my 13 dollars plus.

There is no need to verify your account to withdraw funds, You add payment processor number or email after clicking on withdraw button then you can withdraw funds directly to payment processor.

There is no need to verify your account to withdraw funds, You add payment processor number or email after clicking on withdraw button then you can withdraw funds directly to payment processor.

yes the members do get confused thinking thta we need to be fully verified to withdraw in here. but we just need to be paritially verified and attach our account with the screenshot of our account showing our details.