Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

@indieover

Oh you still couldn't withdraw in here. Have you asked in the forum's admin and in the support of UWC site?

If you had AP account or Webmoney account with same email address with your nickname in the forum, you could ask

payment from the site.

if that is what I'm planning to do , the contact the new admin of this forum . As I have learned, the admin is also the staff of UWCFX. it's a big loss for me not to be able to post here because this is a big paying forum

We can make many posts in here if we have good knowledges about forex matter. We can also learn from others how to trade well.

I am sure many traders who is helped with this forex forum.

but I think even many of the members of this forum which is not too deep forex, so that little can be learned a lesson about the forex

I did posting in here because I knew about forex matter and i like to post in this forum because the rate is good enough to post.

We must make 4-5 lines in here and I don't think that is too hard if we shared our experiences and shared our opinions. So you

must do trading too if you wanted to make many posts in here.

This forex forum is one of the best earning PTP site for me because the rate is really good amount and also I tried to make many posts in here

because I could get double, get some earning for capital and for saving, get knowledges and experiences to trade better in the future.

This forum is one of good forum for me because it gave good rate but I am a little bit disappointed because I can't get my earning from here in this week because the payment process is delayed for about a week more. I hope the moderator could accept my request and the admin could pay me soon.

the moderator of this forum has contacted me to help me solve my problem in my UWCFX account. because I'm getting a lot of error every time I try to withdraw my money in my account which other members were not experiencing actually . That's why I have stopped my posting because of that problem.

the moderator of this forum has contacted me to help me solve my problem in my UWCFX account. because I'm getting a lot of error every time I try to withdraw my money in my account which other members were not experiencing actually . That's why I have stopped my posting because of that problem.

maybe you could create a new account or use another payment processor to withdraw, or contact their support section

• 4 weeks later...

Email from FxFred informing about referal contest and the earning we make from our referals activity:

FXFRED Referral Contest

from administration@fxfred.com

Greetings!

We at FXFRED are interested to expand our presence throughout the world of Internet Forex Forums. Today, as a measure to achieve this goal, we are thrilled to announce the opening of our Referral Contest, which we hope that it would encourage our members to invite their friends, family, and colleagues, to help us make it through the known Forex Forums.

Our Referral contest will run for 30 days, which will starts on July 1, 2011 and ends on July 30, 2011.

How it works:

Referrers must at least have 50 posts and been active for more than 5 days to be able to participate with the said contest. Referrers must make sure that their referrals will participate on discussions as they are required to make 100 spam free posts to be counted as your active referral with the contest. This will apply as a countermeasure to lessen Spammers, and/or Abusers.

Furthermore, referrers will also have a chance to receive a bonus, as they will earn 5 Points (0.05$) on each post of their referrals during 30 days since registration. (i.e. A member referred 5 users and each of them made 100 posts, in this case, that Referrer will receive 2 500 Points which is equivalent to 25$ with or without winning the contest. You can even earn more than that.) [http://www.fxfred.com/showthread.php...863#post87863]

We are inviting everyone to participate in the referral contest due to the following prizes:

1st Prize – 50.00$

2nd Prize – 30.00$

3rd Prize – 20.00$

Referrers that referred that most will have a chance to win those great prizes. So what are you waiting for? Take this opportunity to tell your friends about our contest and how it will help both of you earn!

Thank you and good luck!

Sincerely,

FXFRED

@yogesh

Yes, there is top refferal contest in FXFred now. I got same email from administrator of FXFred about that. It's good contest but

I don't too much like it. I couldn't refer people, so it's not good contest for me. I ever tried it before when I tried to do PTC

business but I never got any refferals at all.

• 4 weeks later...

Its a nice site its a good rate site that why I joined but I don't last a day. The reason is simple. Most of my post are deny. I been trading forex and stocks for more than five years now and almost all of my advice are nonsense post by a mod in their. Yeah I'm new in that site. But it does not mean I don't know what I'm taking about. Instead of arguing my case I just don't return. Its useless.

@budado

Oh really? I didn't experience any problems when I am posting in there. What is your problem so you said that all of your posts are nonsense posts

by a mod? I think if you made good quality posts in there, so there will be no problem.

Can I have your username in their? I will read your post in their and see what is appropriate in this kind of forum and what is not.

Anyway I found out that the thread that I post is also deleted. So I guess what happened is that the thread I reply on is nonsense thread so my reply become nonsense also. I don't know. Anyway I have 66 points in here already and two rejected post. And those post come from rejected thread also.