Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

Yes, I also read that murali. That those that not able to reach minimum points last January will be allowed to catch up. So still hoping to give 2 days or more to have the payout but then as my concern is the verification if it is necessary well from my understanding I will able to receive the payment even not verified, right?

It will be difficult for the mods to review all the posts of members who are eligible for payment, if they will do the review on the first days of the month. There is just too many posts to review. I think, the mods are reviewing posts sparingly and daily.

Hardly there will be some 20 request per month or else 30, so its not so hard for them to check each and every post

Yup, I only heard fewer number of payment requests and apparently nsawork is excellent in checking the post quality and really active in the forum. So it is not obstacle. So far, I will just try to post here everyday this month as Im still in need of verifying my trading my account.

Yup, I only heard fewer number of payment requests and apparently nsawork is excellent in checking the post quality and really active in the forum. So it is not obstacle. So far, I will just try to post here everyday this month as Im still in need of verifying my trading my account.

He do some good work in both forums, even in the absence of some other moderators he is managing the forum well.

If the forum is giving good rates, does it follow that the admin of this forum is giving a good salary to these moderators. It is possible since the forum is being supported by a forex broker which might be earning lots of money.

They will give good salary because forum is organized by a broker who has some millions of turnover, they are also paying some high rates for members also,

Right now I'm wondering if fxfred offers PAMM. I'm interested to invest in pamm but I don't know if its allowed to discuss pamm in fxfred openly. I mean lets face it its sponsor by uwcfx right? so comparing their portfolio with other broker site portfolio will undermine the essense of fxfred right?

Right now I'm wondering if fxfred offers PAMM. I'm interested to invest in pamm but I don't know if its allowed to discuss pamm in fxfred openly. I mean lets face it its sponsor by uwcfx right? so comparing their portfolio with other broker site portfolio will undermine the essense of fxfred right?

You can disucss about the PAMM feature in the fxfred in normal sections, But broker will introduce that service only when they got some good number of requests

They will give good salary because forum is organized by a broker who has some millions of turnover, they are also paying some high rates for members also,

I can just imagine how much the admin is giving to the mods here, considering that the post rate is 15 cents. It should be close or over a hundred dollars per month.

I can just imagine how much the admin is giving to the mods here, considering that the post rate is 15 cents. It should be close or over a hundred dollars per month.

Those are all official things which can't be disclosed, In such a Big forum with good number of posts every days its hard to manage well, but they are doing some good job.

I just made some threads here. Not sure if those are fine. As this is the first time I made some threads and really think for a minute of a good thread atleast it will be my own thinking. So far, Im still not in posting just waiting for my verification and the documents I needed.

I just made some threads here. Not sure if those are fine. As this is the first time I made some threads and really think for a minute of a good thread atleast it will be my own thinking. So far, Im still not in posting just waiting for my verification and the documents I needed.

Don't make much threads in General trading and beginners section we have some all kind of threads over there already so, there are some good chances to have some duplicate threads.

Don't make much threads in General trading and beginners section we have some all kind of threads over there already so, there are some good chances to have some duplicate threads.

Yes, but then still many members including those who usually winners in the best topic starter are creating threads in the general discussion and forex beginners. I have carefully search for those keywords if there is already same thread.

Yes, but then still many members including those who usually winners in the best topic starter are creating threads in the general discussion and forex beginners. I have carefully search for those keywords if there is already same thread.

I guess these section is very easy to post since compare with another section.I ever post in this site before I retire from FX and also I give username to my little sis I see another section is hard to post so much too.

Yes, those two sections are the most threads in the forum. So as expected and with limited knowledge in forex I will rather try to create or post in those sections for the meantime. As Im still starting here a month being active and this month will be in contributing more threads and posts.

I guess these section is very easy to post since compare with another section.I ever post in this site before I retire from FX and also I give username to my little sis I see another section is hard to post so much too.

Newbies feels these sections easy because here they don't need to have much forex knowledge, normal basic are enough to post.

Yup, fundamental and only require few knowledge and information still we will have the same rate just like in other more complicated sections. So really that will be the comfort zone for posters that don't much into forex trading yet.

Yes it might be, to post in other section they should have some experience in forex trading, SO THEY Stick to these sections only

Its a very nice payment, Let us know for how many points you got this amount, you are the best example to show people how one can make some good amount from forum

I get paid 40.35 dollars in last month.I have my target at 60 dollars in this month but I must post many and many too because 60 dollars is very hard to reach easily.

Wow that is a very big target amount Nagi! I hope you will not post more than 30 post a day to reach that. As for me, I only received $15.25 last month. My target for this month is to double it or reaching $40 will be better. I held back from posting huge posts last month because I am just testing the forum's ability to pay. And now that i have proved that paying is not a problem here, i will post in here at least 20 post a day. :D