Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

I haven't been active in this forum.I don't even have an account with them,considering the fact that i now little in forex.I don't know what to reply,post.So i better learn a little,and then launch there.

thats good if you had desire to learn first before join there, i guess its a good choice than they who too force to active and make a spam post,

hope you will be joined soon

Yup though the earning per post in this forum is very good and is best around all forums

But they need good quality posts and posts should be 5+ lines.

I consider those having good forex knowledge only may reach payout easily, so would join this when have good knowledge of forex trading.

• 2 weeks later...

Fxfred is no more good now it only pays out to UWCFX forex accounts which have to be verified and it is very hard to verify !

Well the payout you will receive in UWCFX account is fully withdrawable which is very good. As far as verifying a UWCFX account is concerned, it is not that difficult as you saying. You just need to have scanned copies of your Identity proof and address proof(Utility bill)

• 2 weeks later...

this is the highest pay to post forym now. fxfred is very legit forum but the problem is only that it is forex orinted forym amd maney people know nothing about forex or still learning like me. the admin was nick the same admin of earningpalace.com and the cashchat.com but he left it, and know this site is paying only to you UWc account and this is very bad for member how don't have account in this forex company. but it is very good chance for all forex traders in UWC to make some extra money.

the rate now is 23 cents per topic and 25 cents per reply. the reason they pay less for topics cause many members were spamming the forums with topics to earn more points. so that is why the replies has better rate. anyways, making threads or replies both are profitable. only that it is hard to get verified in our account before we can start our activity here.

Brothers,that's a real draw back.Verifying our account with this forex company can take much time.But if we go back and take a second look at the rate this forum offers,it's for sure that we can go to any rate to participate here,but that's really for forex traders,since am still a lit boy in forex,am not that eager to merge into this forum now,but for sure,i will give them my best shot when am ready,now,i am not ready.

yes some members were saying that it is not that hard to get verified. but if you look at other members who are not yet verified, you will learn that they have tried to submit their id's or documents but were not verified or were not accepted yet. so i think that they are quite strict . still not verified up to now.

yes some members were saying that it is not that hard to get verified. but if you look at other members who are not yet verified, you will learn that they have tried to submit their id's or documents but were not verified or were not accepted yet. so i think that they are quite strict . still not verified up to now.

yes it really a problem when our account not verifiy and one of my friends account still not verify although he resubmit his document and atlast give up hope . anyway i think to provide right document it will verified one day .

i think we should provide a good id's. i think they are looking for like driver's licence. as i only gave them SOcial Security ID. i think that is not enough for them. though they mentioned government issued id will do. so i have doubt also in how they checked the id and documents. i think they tend to be bias also. maybe they only approve those they think have the means to deposit money so that they can trade in their broker site.

They are still asking 5 post per line and for me its very very hard about forex discussion because most of the time i am active only in live trading where one or two line is sufficient . anyway if the forum become less strict than will active there when i have no problem to cashout from here.

@nikhil

Yes, I don't like that rule too. It's too hard to make 5 lines in each of our posting although the site will pay us with high rate.

I don't think that all people could survive to post in here :D I think it will be better to check our verification first because that

will be useless if we made many posts but our account isn't verified yet.

i noticed there are still many active members here. there are many new members who have verified their trading account successful and active in posting here. so i hope i can join again in posting here. but it seems they are not that strict as i would have thought as members are getting approved of their payout request here.

I am not so active here but active only when getting time but never posting 5 line post which i dont prefer and also not easy . i am there 2 or 3 line post which is not hard when dont trying to post many in a day and still posting this lines even not get full amount .

@indieover

I have left the site for quite long enough because it's too strict in its rule for me, I heard the rate of this site is decreasing from 25 cents to 10 cents.

Do you know about that too? I think this forum is not many members to post anymore so they decreased the rate. Me personally, I prefer to make

posts in another PTP sites than this one because it's too hard in its topics.

As a newbie it will be hard to post there and get full amount because of about post issue but think if they post there with not 5 line than also will get paid . and its better to post there few post daily instead more and more in a day when the forum is really strict.

@indieover

If you wanted some payments in this site, so you must make account and verified it first before you made posts because if your account

isn't verified yet, you must wait your verification is completed before you could ask payment in your account. I think it's more complicated

system, so I prefer to make posts in another places.

yes many members thing verifying is too hard here. there are more members than just me who have submitted valid id's and yet still not verified or their id's were rejected or not accepted. it seems that they are quite choosy in what kind of members they accept regardless if they submit valid documents or id's or not.

@indieover

I didn't too much like to make some posts in here again because I don't get verification from the broker. But next week I will get bank

statement to prove about my resident, I hope that is enough as proof of resident which made me rejected in verification account. I hope

the broker didn't want another else document.