Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

The good news abaut this program is that they have change their means which we can receiv our payment not in only trding account again we can also withdraw our money to okeypay as said by them so I realy think that this will also bring them a good numbers of posters

This facility is available from the starting onwards you can withdraw this bonus amount without trading into your Ap/Wm/moenybooker account from UWCFX

I am glad that my account is still there even if I have not posted for a long while. I created a post when I visited this forum and it was a good feeling being able to create a long post easily without having to think hard. It really help that you are into forex trading.

Its because you are posting after some long time, if you are posting continuously then you will get same thoughts as before and post same mater in most of posts which lead to deduction.

I am glad that my account is still there even if I have not posted for a long while. I created a post when I visited this forum and it was a good feeling being able to create a long post easily without having to think hard. It really help that you are into forex trading.

I think your account will only be suspended if you have not been active in here for 90 days. I am really excited for the next month as i have already qualified for the minimum of 1500 points. I am even few posts away from 2000 points which is my target for this month. I hope i get paid with minimum deductions here.

I think your account will only be suspended if you have not been active in here for 90 days. I am really excited for the next month as i have already qualified for the minimum of 1500 points. I am even few posts away from 2000 points which is my target for this month. I hope i get paid with minimum deductions here.

Its better if you continue posting till the month end then you will reach more than 2000 points, even there was some deduction You will get more than $20 in to your account

I also have 1550 points right now. that means I have 15.50 worth of post already. and its only february 23. Maybe I can still add 5 to 7 dollars more in here and time allows. I only realize now that I'm way behind my posting rate. Usually I post 1 dollar a day in here but now its 23 and I only have 15 dollars worth of post that's already 8 days delayed.

I also have 1550 points right now. that means I have 15.50 worth of post already. and its only february 23. Maybe I can still add 5 to 7 dollars more in here and time allows. I only realize now that I'm way behind my posting rate. Usually I post 1 dollar a day in here but now its 23 and I only have 15 dollars worth of post that's already 8 days delayed.

7 posts per day is a nice achievable target, But you should posts every or else cover the posts of the day which you missed in the next day. Then target will be achieved.

I only have about 500+ points here (meaning $5). I wonder if this is already enough for a cash out? Anyway, I am back posting here, even if I am just creating one, two posts per day.

You should have 1500 points minimum to get paid by the next month starting, if you don't have then try to complete by this month or else wait for next month.

so if we are less than 1500 points then we would be delayed payments, and payment of the 1500 point, that we would not get that much, and sometimes we can get less than 10 dollars. right?

Not less than $10 the deduction will be depend on your posts quality and how you following rules, may be some $2-$3 deduction.

I think, even with the deductions, we are still getting a lot from this forum and it is really great. It is like posting in a non-forex forum with a post rate of 10 cents per post (considering the deductions).

Yes its like a good paid post program, but they don't deduct that much amount its based on quality posts..I saw most deduction are some $2-$3

That's a good relief. Although I will not be confident as I still need to post here with quality to avoid deductions. I guess this will be the week that members will be actively posting here as it is near to the end of this month.

Yes in Hurry we may do some mistakes so better to clear about the target and also be active every day.

The biggest deduction I had in my previous payments (two previous payments) was just $2. And even with this deduction, the earning was still great so, posting here is really a must to all posters. But you have to watch out watch you post.

$2 is very small deduction for any one, Moderators also deduct points based on the violation of rules, if we violate more then we see more deductions

I guess I will not able to catch up for the minimum as I only have so far 700 points which I need 800 points more. I see that payments will be in March 5 since March 1-4 is checking of posts. Im not sure if admin or mod will allow other members to catch up even if it is march already.

I don't think admin will allow accumulating of posts to reach minimum when the reviewing of posts is already going. The accumulating of points for this month will end tomorrow and all those who have 1500 points or more will be illegible for posts reviewing. Next month I'm sure you will reach payout mate.

Yeah, I guess so since I already started posting consistently just a week only. Not sure also if it is required to have the verification in our UWCFX trading account in order to withdraw the funds. I have seen it and chat in the forum. Seems I need time to verify it so I did not pursue to the minimum points.

I don't think admin will allow accumulating of posts to reach minimum when the reviewing of posts is already going. The accumulating of points for this month will end tomorrow and all those who have 1500 points or more will be illegible for posts reviewing. Next month I'm sure you will reach payout mate.

But i think they will consider 1st and 2nd day of the month also, last time moderator told they are considering feb 2nd posts also so its depends on them.