Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

I am not active here from few days but today i leant from GT forum that they are allowing members to withdraw fund via LR and AP . i think if they allow again than surely members again will active there but definitely this forum will not get more members who are willing to trade in forex.

I will try to verify my account in here because we could ask payment through our payment processors now and it didn't need

to send documents so I will try that option first. I hope I could get payment then I could try to active post in this site again.

I hope I could get payment soon :)

i have not yet verified my mobile and my email. But i am posting now again though. And i am quite happy to get 25 points after each posts. so it is very easy to earn at least $1 daily here. you just need to do 4 posts daily to earn $1 a day. and you don't need to spend a lot of time to earn that amount. And so that should be enough motivation for us members to keep on posting here. Though quality matters a lot here in our posting. We need to set aside some time to learn new thing about forex in case you are just a beginner in forex.

Please when this new admin has paid you and others do post your payment proofs here, that will make me start posting there again.

I have successfully verify my account with mobile phone and email, so i think i can start posting here to earn like 2dollars daily by just posting 8posts daily.

I have received payment from this forum, this forum is the highest rate of PTP site although it's harder to post in this forum than to post in

common PTP site. I like to make many posts in here because the site is really paying me high amount of bucks. I have started to post again

in this forum since 2 days ago. I couldn't make too much posts but I tried to ask payment again at the end of this week.

United World Capital Limited (alertpayuwc@uwcfx.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

* Date: March 25, 2011 6:57:29 AM

* Amount Sent: $20.00 USD

* Sender Name: United World Capital Limited

* Sender Email: alertpayuwc@uwcfx.com

* Reference Number: 2E863-9A81A-C7D92

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for choosing AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team

Indieover,am happy to hear that you're earning here,or precisely,you've earned here,and are you trading forex now?I've also seen non forex traders recieving payment from this forex forum.mx problem here is about verifying my uwfxco account,i think if it only take a phone number and email then am in.

@indie :

well as long your post is good in here i think you will always got payment mate..im bit hard to active in here ==a i was got warn from another member just because my grammar poor i will got banned from here..are that is true i will got banned just because grammar??

i have problem with withdrawing my money or payment i received from forum posting. i contacted them but still got no reply. that is why i have stopped posting till i can withdraw my money successfully. i have verified already by mobile and email and that is enough for me to withdraw the money. they said it will take another 3 days after getting the money in our account, but it has been more than a week already since a received that payment. still i can't withdraw my money in my account to my AP account.

i have problem with withdrawing my money or payment i received from forum posting. i contacted them but still got no reply. that is why i have stopped posting till i can withdraw my money successfully. i have verified already by mobile and email and that is enough for me to withdraw the money. they said it will take another 3 days after getting the money in our account, but it has been more than a week already since a received that payment. still i can't withdraw my money in my account to my AP account.

i thing you have to have UCFX account to receive your payment into it , then you can trade it or withdraw it easily , so i do not care about this forum because i do not know any thing about trading or other ways in Forex , just i can post in GPT section beside Payment Processors only,

• 2 weeks later...

PAID.gif

United World Capital Limited (alertpayuwc@uwcfx.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

* Date: April 25, 2011 4:41:15 AM

* Amount Sent: $20.00 USD

* Sender Name: United World Capital Limited

* Sender Email: alertpayuwc@uwcfx.com

* Reference Number: CE84D-3FA7A-F3A52

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for choosing AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team

1st.png

Thanks.gif

since i can't withdarw the payment they gave me since i have problem in my account for whatever reason. i would just try to trade my balance in my account . than having it stuck there. though i am still not sure if i can withdraw after i gained some profits.

@indieover

Oh you still couldn't withdraw in here. Have you asked in the forum's admin and in the support of UWC site?

If you had AP account or Webmoney account with same email address with your nickname in the forum, you could ask

payment from the site.