Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

yogeshwartyagi

fate seems you just like me who experienced MC again when the benefits I get quite a lot but because of one fatal mistake that I did end up getting the MC so that the advantages that I got and that I have no capital left at all but even if I had not MC I made ​​desperate and even made ​​me more spirit to trade and learn more about the trade

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its good that you are determined to keep on trading and learning despite the circumstances because some traders are not persistent and will start thinking about quitting when they hit MC and find that it was quite a lot of funds involved. Its never easy to recover from huge losses I would imagine but but its part of the learning process.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, this is something that one would expect in trading to happen if you have many accounts you can still be able to trade with your other trading accounts. What matters more is that you udnerstand the reasons why you were not successful and try to rectify that before you return to trading again.

Today is January 1 so happy new year. I have some good bright hope right now. I'm hoping that I can increase my earnings forex trading without getting MC. So I hope this year their will be no more MC for me and right now I have eight accounts but I'm planning to reach 10 accounts. That's what I'm hoping for right now. I hope I can make good income in here.

• 1 month later...

I usually don't have regret in the trading accounts that I got MC. As always, once we are in Forex trading we are definitely soon to have margin call here. Remember that everyone will bound to fail and therefore, will leave the account with zero balance or cannot make a position or make a position. Our goal is always to still continue to trade since we have either replenish our trading account or trade in other or new trading accounts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, this is usual for Forex trading. I don't think the fact that we can have it only in scalping but it happens in any kind of trading. Either short or long term trading. Once, we have burnt our trading account chance is to recover or create a new trading account and invest. Reaching margin call is the crucial time to decide whether to keep trading on that account or not.

scalping is the most difficult trading style and maybe it need special skill since not all traders able to see clarity near high traffic road. I am unable to do scalping because I am have no such special skill and if I force to do that, maybe I will have same fate with you, got margin call and make my account empty.

But I guess, that is a lesson to be learned as you already experienced it, so the next time you will make a decision that you think that your account can possibly get blown out. So, it's just better not to take it because our capital is one of the most important because if you don't have it then you can't do trading with a real account.

Yet, even so we have experienced of losing and reaching the margin call. Chances that we might repeat the same mistakes on losing our trading account. This is usually not going to get rid because, everyone knows that we will always have losses not only making profits. We can only recover from our trading but we need to focus on the risk management to not have MC easily.

• 1 month later...

well to be sincere with you guys,i have burn my account time without numbers though i have being able to start making profit now and i guess the major problem i had them,was that,i don't have a monthly target.i was hoping to double my account in short time and i end up losing my account time after time,though it possible to double one account with a month but one need to be careful with the emotion that surround such target.

• 3 weeks later...

It's obvious that everyone will have burnt or lose their trading account. So no need to worry or shame about it. I have even lose several accounts and my plan in here is to just move on and continue to trade with the new and better trading. After all, we can gain capital from the various ways through Forex forums and also the trading contests.

I got MC multiple times already and I don't think I can end up making good income in here without any problem at all. I'm happy that some how I can't see myself earning good and earning well in here. I'm really happy that some day we can make something good in here. I'm sure we can see this as some thing that we need to make sure so its better that we just going to jump in in here hoping to see me become a successful trader.

• 2 weeks later...

I have burnt my account several times in the past actually. The main reason behind this was my greed as I used to trade without any proper money management strategy whatsoever. I used to take huge risks which was never required and which resulted in a complete blow up of my account even in those positions which could have fetched me some profits.

Actually if we don't want to burn our account then the best thing we can do is to is to control our own behaviour and also don't repeat the same mistake then we did in past, i know that some traders cannot do that thing because they don't want to do it, as for me i prefer to learning from my past and trade well, that is all

• 1 month later...

I incur multiple MC already so for me its not really something big issue. I do hope that in two to three years time I can earn back my loses and even end up in profit. My main goal is really to make something good out of myself in here. I'm really exited to see myself as a successful trader and hoping that even if I get MC I can still recover. I'm sure I can and I'm sure I will with right timing.

• 1 month later...

I have always use a stop loss and even in a demo so that doesn't hurt me and I do not lose everything. I use like 10 to 30 pips to prevent all losses but luckily it works out quite well for me. I lose when I was a newbie and I learned a lot but not a lot of money though. I'm very good at money management so I will not put tons in to lose all. Its not my style. I can control myself and I think as a newbie, you should use bonuses and low capital to trade with. 

• 3 months later...

Yeah, it happens to most people. Not that everyone gets a margin call but in a long run, a lot of people do. It is the least an average trader would ever expect, yet, it keeps happening. I guess it's always a lesson to all irrespective of how much it hurts. I got mine in the early stage when I jumped into Forex hoping that it's easy to earn.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Of course this is something which is kind of natural in beginning in my view, I have burnt my account not just one time so this is not a new thing to me, however I think this mainly happens because we get impatient and we still do not have that much good skills or knowledge so we should try to work on that.

I think you should learn from that, this is a big lesson for you. Burn our account is actually the last thing that we can do if our account already does not have much hope again, for some people this is the last resort and also their new path to create a new account that they hope could last longer.

It’s really painful to be remembering those occasions, but yes I have burnt my account many times, but the main point is that I have learned from it and if we are doing that than we should never worry as how much we lose. I feel proud to be working in a company like OctaFX, it’s a client oriented company, so they always have terms and conditions that suits us and they allow us to trade with complete freedom with all technique including scalping, hedging or news trading allowed.