Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

yogeshwartyagi

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many times. And the biggest loss I get is 1000 dollars. That's 2006. But now I learn. Although to be honest I'm still not near my 1000 dollars loss. But for the last three years I'm steadily earning back. The problem is that I have using small funds to trade. Unlike before that I spend big expecting to earn big also.

• 2 weeks later...

I also lost little amounts as the author did, because i didn't risk big sum of my money initially as i knew from forums that in your beginning in forex it is so probable to lose your first and second and maybe the third account you create even if you think that you gained the enough experience for safe trading, so it wasn't a disaster to me for luck, but now i am a better trader, and i am able to invest more in real accounts.

Well i always have that problem with the available margin it is really disappointing that because of high leverage it is fast to get losses too thats why i dont know how to resolve it since i put 1:500 leverage or should i change it into 1:100 to make a longer margin. :D

If you want you can try my strategy. I have five forex broker account right now. And each one has different strategy and style. Now since you have 1:500 margin. I guess you can use this to day trade. while the 1:100 margin for long trade. And you can open more for to use for strategy enhancement. Now you must also compute the stop loss equals. Since if you lower your margin that means you can also lengthen your stop loss also. Get the idea?

If you want you can try my strategy. I have five forex broker account right now. And each one has different strategy and style. Now since you have 1:500 margin. I guess you can use this to day trade. while the 1:100 margin for long trade. And you can open more for to use for strategy enhancement. Now you must also compute the stop loss equals. Since if you lower your margin that means you can also lengthen your stop loss also. Get the idea?

It takes me few minutes to understand well i understand that your strategy for longer trade will be in 1:100 and can put the stop loss longer than the 1:500. So in 1:500 leverage it can have only short stop loss but then it is big loss. I try to change and check it is right better to have 1:100 leverage. :D

You are right - we should decide our own strategy and importantly stick to it. A Lower leverage will certainly help you stay longer and will give you more chances to close your trade in profit. But again with lower leverage you shall be able to open small positions and so lower profit.

While trading in gold i usually go long and again last month i let my account amounting 55$, blow though before that i earned more than 70% - actually gold range is so high that using a narrow stop loss is not worth so better to keep booking several times and set stop loss at entire margin. But now i trade half of my margin so i can survive long.

I don't trade gold So I don't know its behavior. But its good to trade one commodities only. The longer you trade the same commodities the more you know about that commodities. For example I only trade USD/CAD and USD/CHF. So even if I don't look at the chart but simply because of months of trading. I feel some how know when the probability of dip and rally.

• 1 month later...

indeed I felt it and it really very makes me upset and I just get the loss at minus 5 and I'm sure that my trading will go up but because I'm Open Position with high prices and immediately stopped and lost a fairly large. so I always do Open Position under 1:10 my capital so this does not happen

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, I have come across such account blow up situation several times and let me tell you that, the feeling of loosing up all the money in our forex account is very devastating. However, such situtation does leave us with something to learn and I too have learned several things out of my past mistakes. Especially to place SL...

Me too. I blew my account up a number of times before I appreciated the importance of placing a stop loss while trading. It is also important to know that most new traders are faced with this account blowing issue. A proper risk management technique can help a trader prevent this from happening.

Me too. I blew my account up a number of times before I appreciated the importance of placing a stop loss while trading. It is also important to know that most new traders are faced with this account blowing issue. A proper risk management technique can help a trader prevent this from happening.

Since we are dealing with money its not risk management that we need to study but money management. So I guess this is the main reason why you get mc for number of times. since you don't have a clue what is money management is. In risk management you are studying the pair volatility that you want to trade. In money management you are studying how much or the amount that you need to trade in order to prolong your trading.

Ye but both of this things money management and risk management should be sincerely taking care of because both of them play avirtal role in our trading live and we should not over trade no matter how long you have been trading we shouldnt overtrade to aviod account blowing.

• 4 weeks later...

Wow,higher leverage can make one lose money on Forex trading ? I never come across that at all before.What i think is good for me when i am trading forex is 1 : 200.I don't need to go for higher leverage in order to earn more money.I plan on getting more experience before making any higher plan.

I think we already discussed about the same topic in other thread. But I would like to say you about another matter. If you use some ratio of 1 :100 , then it can be stable but if you took some high ratio of 1: 500 or more - then you have to take higher risk or getting deduction. If our rate will drops down then it can be reduce as reduction.

• 6 months later...

I also ever burned my account on forex trading. It was happened when I traded on Gold trading. I won like 200% in a day. But, when I decided the wrong direction, then directly, I got all my money gone on the trading. Well, forex is not that simple and easy like what we think here

• 2 weeks later...

I have burnt my account three times. And loss about 1,500 dollars total. But right now I earn it back as I have 1,496 dollars capital with 200 plus withdrawn already. So in short I'm already breakeven and in fact already in profit. Sometimes its not about how many times you burnt your account but how many times you stand up and trade again and become successful.

I also ever burned my account on forex trading. It was happened when I traded on Gold trading. I won like 200% in a day. But, when I decided the wrong direction, then directly, I got all my money gone on the trading. Well, forex is not that simple and easy like what we think here

if that is true then be sure that you really do that with gold trading and not with forex trading as for me I loss my money infact my first trading account in forex when I first started forex trading atleast this make me learn from my mistake and become more profitable.

You would need to find a turn around strategy if that happens so that you can first determine what went wrong and try to find a way to move forward to continue trading without repeating the same mistakes that cost you. In situations where funds are easy to come by then you would also need to find a way to generate trading funds in the process as well.

i have experience hitting MC again. So i am trying to learn more. i know that i am impatient and wanted to do live trading right away despite the lack of knowledge. so i just hope that i would be able to get to recover my losses. it is not that easy to be a successful trader. i would need to learn a better strategy.