Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

yogeshwartyagi

Actually if we don't want to burn our account then the best thing we can do is to is to control our own behaviour and also don't repeat the same mistake then we did in past, i know that some traders cannot do that thing because they don't want to do it, as for me i prefer to learning from my past and trade well, that is all

We can do that only if we have a key to do that thing. Sometimes we are clueless about what we should do so we don't have to burnt our account, aside from lack of competence we also don't know what we do.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thing can be said to be natural in forex tradnig, since we are to surely encounter a lot of moments when we would be burning our account losing all of our investment, but again we should not be scared or discouraged if this happens but try again after improving our skills with determination.

This thing can be said to be natural in forex tradnig, since we are to surely encounter a lot of moments when we would be burning our account losing all of our investment, but again we should not be scared or discouraged if this happens but try again after improving our skills with determination.

This is not natural if you are a trade that never spend in real account first but spend most of your time first in demo account practicing to be a better trader. Burnt your account is an indication that trader already reach margin call which means they are totally lose everything.

• 5 months later...

Burn of what? I mean burn accidentaly or not? I burnt my account accidentally mainly because i don't know how to control emotion and lack of experience also really greedy that time, several times if i don't make any mistake. That is painful and you should really know how to avoid something like that as much as possible.

• 5 weeks later...

I have burnt my account several times in the past actually. The main reason behind this was my greed as I used to trade without any proper money management strategy whatsoever. I used to take huge risks which was never required and which resulted in a complete blow up of my account even in those positions which could have fetched me some profits.

Burning my own account is a bad idea, i never want to do that but accidentaly i burn my account few times the same reason is like you it's all about greediness and lack of experience even only twice but still it hurts a lot when you lose your account.

• 4 weeks later...

I see it as a place where you may lose and may not be able to get all that you need to understand how to make money and there are other times that you also will make losses. Loss is something that you need to cope with and also need to realize that you will have to realize the fact that it happens well.

You can burn your account and also recover from it. When you move towards getting the best off your account or move towards getting the best from the market, then it is all about understanding the fact that Forex is one business that you have to be careful enough with, lest you have yourself to blame.

But have you ever do that intentionally? For sure there are many times for people but for me that's once i burn my account and lose it intentionally too, because you know newbie's habit. Think that i can grab whole chance to make profit, overconfidence about myself and for sure uncontrollable greediness, but i learn from that a lot.

But have you ever do that intentionally? For sure there are many times for people but for me that's once i burn my account and lose it intentionally too, because you know newbie's habit. Think that i can grab whole chance to make profit, overconfidence about myself and for sure uncontrollable greediness, but i learn from that a lot.

I'm not sure if there is anyone who is in his or her right thinking senses that will want to intentionally burn his or her account because this thing doesn't make you a good trader. All traders have a dream of making a good amount of money and not in error or in negative. That is the main reason why the trader needs to learn how to become better trader with knowledge at heart.

• 2 weeks later...

I rarely heard someone who do that, i also think that someone will trying as the best as they can to defend their account and not let their account burned so easily. I ever burnt my account because of my greediness, overconfidence and many other newbie did in past i even loss big amount of money(in my country comparison).

I rarely heard someone who do that, i also think that someone will trying as the best as they can to defend their account and not let their account burned so easily. I ever burnt my account because of my greediness, overconfidence and many other newbie did in past i even loss big amount of money(in my country comparison).

Some newbies can do this thing even though that they don't intentionally do it.I think that some people will just know that they have ended up blowing up their account when it is not in their plan to do so. Some of the times, they end up getting the opposite of what they bargained to have and this thing usually affects their performance.

• 1 month later...

Some newbies can do this thing even though that they don't intentionally do it.I think that some people will just know that they have ended up blowing up their account when it is not in their plan to do so. Some of the times, they end up getting the opposite of what they bargained to have and this thing usually affects their performance.

Well, that is right it is intentionally i did it before and learned a lot from it. First never be greedy second always estimate the risk and take it intelligently don't based on so much assumption. I think burning account incidentally is fine as long as we all learn from that incident and become a better trader.

Yes, I have lost my account plenty of times, but good thing is that I have learned from my mistake and the ratio of my losses (blowing account) has gone down and that’s why I am able to succeed. It is always good thanks to Nova FX especially with Risk Free Trade option, it has chance to work easily with no risk of losses up to 3 trades or 500 USD, so that’s why I like it so much allows me to work easily without much fear over losing.

I've ever do that because of my bad, i really think i'm just like god who know everything and trade without any risk to manage. I think most of those newbies also happened to feel something like this once in their lives as forex trader, as long as you don't keep repeated it over and over again then this is a common thing.

• 4 years later...

Previously, the principal members in the Forex market were just national banks, business banks, profoundly affluent speculation funds, and enormous global money related establishments. Notwithstanding, the advancement of technologies has prompted the creation of web-based trading platforms for singular traders, likewise called retail traders, permitting them to exchange littler sizes than what's offered on the interbank market.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2022 at 8:35 PM, FXOpen Trader said:

As you can see that sometimes the Trend gets reversed very soon so we will have to understand those changes.

That's what the market is for. The market is always dynamic, you should be prepared for this.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...