Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

The rate of 1 cent has been the rate for many months now and I think this is safe number until now. What I don't like though is that mod and admin in here is not consistent. They always say that the site has problem with this and that that end up scaring posters in here. In fact this is the only ptp forum that I know that instead of giving assurance that their ptp forum is good to post they are the one who say that they lack funds and so on. But same time its good to have an honest admin.

so far it is the safe amount for admin macuser, with that rate he can make sure to pay posters and also make fast payment for his own forum, well the first round of this site is not good, i only made 5 posts but later i will take some time to continue my post

The rate of 1 cent has been the rate for many months now and I think this is safe number until now. What I don't like though is that mod and admin in here is not consistent. They always say that the site has problem with this and that that end up scaring posters in here. In fact this is the only ptp forum that I know that instead of giving assurance that their ptp forum is good to post they are the one who say that they lack funds and so on. But same time its good to have an honest admin.

You are correct. I think the admin has to stop scaring posters by the announcements he makes sometimes in the chatbox that they will stop IP from being a ptp forum. I guess the admin says that anytime he feels he's short of funds or perhaps he has that in mind but he hasn't made up his mind yet. Whatever the case may be, the admin shouldn't scare posters away with such announcements until he is sure that he won't be able to continue paying posters.

You are correct. I think the admin has to stop scaring posters by the announcements he makes sometimes in the chatbox that they will stop IP from being a ptp forum. I guess the admin says that anytime he feels he's short of funds or perhaps he has that in mind but he hasn't made up his mind yet. Whatever the case may be, the admin shouldn't scare posters away with such announcements until he is sure that he won't be able to continue paying posters.

Exactly, getting active members is a hard things and if admin post these kind of messages then he might lose the active members, the forum is already a lowest paying one, if it goes non paying forum, then i am pretty sure that it won't have any active members. Still if the admin has no funds then he can't pay, but he got to deside that one time and make move, he shouldn't change mind constantly.

I only trying to maintain 10 post a day in here if I can. I'm not really hoping to earn big in here but its good to continue posting in here and hoping to earn big in here. One thing I'm sure right now is that when this site is paying its going to pay within a week after you request payments. So we really know if the site stop paying or not since after a week if theirs no payments we know its already pending.

I was not able to do some posting here yesterday. So for today, I would consider making posting in here first before I will continue my activity on the other forms. So I am going to try to make at least 20 post for this day. I am having some fun posting here already.. I would just need to continue my good activity on the site so that i would be able maximize my earning on the site

I think this forum is still one of the stabled forums that we nowadays,i have not been chanced to make posts in the forum simply because i had some problems with my internet connection,the moment it gets better,i would be making a round of posting in the forum

i hope many posters that also become an active posters here, even i see before there are some limit which i think will become some kind of obstacle for posters here but that is not true, it seems that we also must be not post too fast here, so that is why i post here in 2 rounds

i see activity here i don't think the forum need activity however the rate is only 1 cent i see alot of members here active daily the pay fast with no delay so i think IP is stable forum with very good and honest admin i will try to make some posts here today even 5 posts will be enough every day but to try to still active here

Definitely the post rate is just small so I thought you would need to make a lot of post on the site daily if you would still want to earn well on the site but then thing is that the site is not strict that's why it's very much worth it to be more active on the site as well as I am trying to post again here.

I think I will resume my activity here this week. I'm lacking LR funds and with a forum like IP, I should be able to get quick LR funds because payment processing is done quickly in the forum. I may even have to quit some forums for now so that I will be focused as I find it difficult managing my offline and online activities.

Maybe I would just post here tomorrow and I would just try to make more posts tomorrow to make up for the lack of post for today. As I still am enjoying my activity in other forums than I have hard time making post on the site as well. But I know that I would be able to post here a lot soon.

i see activity here i don't think the forum need activity however the rate is only 1 cent i see alot of members here active daily the pay fast with no delay so i think IP is stable forum with very good and honest admin i will try to make some posts here today even 5 posts will be enough every day but to try to still active here

i disagree with you, forum really need activity from its members just like what IP need even i think they don't have much posters here but i can make sure that you can make 5 posts here daily without much problems, even for now i see few of active posters here seems halt their own activity

I guess I will still try to consider to make some posts in this forum considering that they are paying fast much like most of you said in here despite of the low posting rates in here but seems that activities isn't that high anymore in here.

are you sure? i hope that you are active member here too, because i think activities in this forum is good, you can make about 10 posts per day if you are online here just in one day 5 posts in PTP section and 5 posts in HYIP section, i think that is good enough

I'm now happy with how I handle my account in here. I'm trying to spread as many post as I can and I have posted in hyip and in ptp sections. I still not post in ptc section since I feel that the rate in that section is below 1 cent. Although its seems I'm the only one until now complaining about it. But anyway I will try to focus on posting in ptp sections and sometimes in hyip sections just to reach 200 point soon.

You have been the most active member here. Its great that you have been able to do that. So I'm just hoping to be able to learn from your activity on the site. I don't know how you were able to do that. So I hope that I could be hard working as well