Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

I have just made my payment request just now. So I think I would receive the payment by tomorrow. I would like to make payout as frequent as possible on the si once again. So I would definitely focus on the site just so I would be able to make payout here like three times a week now.

I know that they have been paying by liberty reserve. If you want to know more just check out the site yourself. Anyway I would just go to the site right now so I can do some post on the site once again. It just seems that I can only do post on the ptp section only on the site.

Date: 4/13/2013 2:40 AM

Batch: 139937665

From Account: U7274894 (Investorposts)

Amount: $0.20

Memo: Sign-up offer payment from

investorposts.com

Thank you.

Indieover thank's for the response. Yes, I'll go check it by myself later. Is this payment of yours sent by investorpost for just signing up?. If that so, I'm really excited to register for their forum.

i had more than enough to make a request i notice that raffic rank has decrease maybe bacause only few posters ar enow actively participating but it's still one of the most stable forum in the industry and worth adding to your list the admin and all the moderators are all responsive to request

i had more than enough to make a request i notice that raffic rank has decrease maybe bacause only few posters ar enow actively participating but it's still one of the most stable forum in the industry and worth adding to your list the admin and all the moderators are all responsive to request

I'm not really active in investorposts anymore. Seem the rate is too low and I'm better to post here than Investorpost. Even there are so many contest available there but there are not all member get the contest price in the same time. I'm prefer to post in PTP forum that give me nice rate. Our hard work will be paid nicely if we join this kind of forum.

@bangcool: but you don't realize this forum paid us faster than any other forum, in 24 hours you can get paid. so which one do you choose? lol. actually this forum is good unless that people really don't mind with the rate and have some time to spend with this forum.

Yeah it is paying really fast. So I just hope that I would be able to get paid later as I have just requested only last night. Anyway so I j hope that I can make many post so that I would be able to make payment request once again. Anyway ten post daily is quite nice amount of posts already.

Though investorpost pay too little. They still got their reputation, cause yes, most of the posters are looking for good paying PTP sites, but another reasons we consider is if they are fast-paying and have low minimum cash-out. So investorpost is still good for paying fast payout.

Yeah that the admin has maintained his good reputation of the site is what makes the members keep on posting on the site as well despite the low post rate. But I am just still trying to be more active on the site. So I would try my best so that I would not forget to post here again somehow.

They maintained their good reputation, that's why they still manages to have high rank. And that reason, magnets members and posters to still post and join in their forum/discussion. I'm just curious, what does the "random question" mean in the sign up page. I dont know what to write there. Please somebody tell me what does it mean. Thank you.

Did you request for 36 points here? I think it's the best if we can have it in whole amount just to have better options. And yet, if we will going to save more funds for the LR fees then, we will go on for 100 points but me, I still keep on 50 points lol.

We can see that, this PTP site really pay their active members. Though low rate per post, but still its attractive to posters. That they are fast-paying forum site, for paying within 24 hours, directly to your LR account. I really want to join here, but then, I still dont know what to put in "random question" stated in the sign up page. Please someone answer me. Thank you.

That is why it's very much worth it to be more active on the site because the admin would reward the members with fast payment. The admin is also always active on the site. So anyway I am trying to make so post on the site once again so that I would be able to make payout request now

Lol...are you requesting for a payout on a daily basis? If that is the case,it is good for you,as you can use the payment proof to make posts in other forums,i think i would now be requesting for a payout every 2 days,that's only if the activity in the forum is good,i would be making 25 posts on a daily basis,so in 2 days,i would have 50 cents to withdraw.

Just three more days and I'm going to reach 200 points in here. Actually its 205 points. Right now I'm thinking to cashout after I reach 200 points. Or I can even try to cashout when I reach 190 points since I will get paid the full points that I have in my account once my request of payments has been approved and paid anyway. I guess if I reach 190 points and request payments I will be paid in two to three days and that is enough for me to reach 200 plus points.

That is a lot of post. I am still starting to post on the site once again. So I just hope that I would be able to make twenty post on the site so that I would be able to make like 200 points in just ten days. So I would just try my best so that I would be able to earn nice points here daily.

Investorpost rate per post is 1cent US?. That is really low rate, but it depends, if your a fast poster, you will make more of it in just a day. Do they have maximum limit of posts or thread per day, like here at DMT?. Cause if they dont implement rules like that, you definitely make more bucks in it.

Yeah it's such a low post rate. The thing is that the site is not strict and it's very easy to post on the site. So we are not required to make a long post just to get paid. So I think it's just fair enough after all it is not hard to complete one post on the site compared to other forums with better post rate.