Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

You have been able to do well on this site. I just wish that I would be able to make 100 points on the site in just 1 day but I think it's just impossible to do so. So I would just be happy whatever amount I should be able to do every time I would make some posting on the site. That important thing is that I should be able to maintain my activity here

Today I will going to reach 80 post in here today. I keep on maintaining 10 post a day in here if I can. I know that's only 3 dollars a month at most if I'm going to keep on posting 10 post a day but for me that is okay. I just want to make sure that each month I do earn good amount of money in here and each month I do hope this site is paying. 1 cent is small amount but if I click in ptc site and wait 25 seconds to 50 second for each 0.001 cents earning then why not spend 1 to 2 minutes for 1 cent posting earning in IP right?

I am quite tired of posting lately that's why I was not able to make some post on the site but I think ten post is a lot of post already so I do not know if I would be able to make some many post daily. You have been working so hard on the site. So I just hope I can also make so much effort in posting.

Wew, it seems I have made my rest in the forum for some time. I think I will just try to get back in this evening if I still have some time and also to have my posting in the forum in the different sections. I just wanted to still have one more payout for this week.

40 points reached, it is great now i will keep focused here, and i hope later i can request here sooner, since tomorrow i have the same plan to make about 15 posts, and it will be good if i can reach more than 15 posts because it make me more easier to post in sunday

I have just participated in the signup offer and the admin has credited my account with 20 IP points,this has really boost my account,I think I just need to make like 10 posts then I would request for a payout,making 10 posts in the forum is not just hard 'cos the activity in the forum is still stable

yeah, at least i can reach 50 points here today and i am looking forward to get paid from this site, even like that i believe if that IP will stay stronger and keep paying even this year end, and i think all posters shouldn't miss this chance to make post here

Congrats for the payment, I have back in posting in IP forum and done with reaching 20 points now. I think I can resume tomorrow and yet, to post in different sections again when I don't see much activities in the GPT section. Since, we still have good target of posting here.

You have received a payment to your account U7859405 (NP):

Date: 3/24/2013 12:30 PM

Batch: 137087074

From Account: U7274894 (Investorposts)

Amount: $0.60

Memo: Payment From Investorposts Forum. Thanks for being Active.

Thank you.

this is such a great forum .....my first payment processed in just few hours:::

PAID.gif

my first payment:

Date Batch# Account Amount Fee Balance

03/25/2013 12:06 137206888 U7274894 (Investorposts) + $1.03 $0.02 $1.52 Hide

Merchant Reference: Memo: Payment From Investorposts Forum. Thanks for being Active.

thanks Shratha and investorposts.com

of course this forum is a good forum and also one of the forums that have fastest payment that i ever see in my life :D, even the rate per posts here is low but this forum is truly amazing in the terms of get payment from this forum, overall i like them and will try to post everyday

Missed my posting today. But going for today to have my 50 points. I hope I can achieve it as early this morning and yet, there are many posters to have daily posting in IP I guess I should take advantage of it and also to see more encouragement from other members.

So you mean you request payments in here each time you reach 50 cents in here? I only request payments each time I reach 1 dollar worth of post in here or more. I do want to earn more in here and I do want to earn in here on regular basis. I do just hope that in the long run I can say that I have done my best in here. Right now I decided not to post in here on regular basis but I will post in here after I finish posting in all ptp forum that I'm active.

Yeah, you will see in my payment requests and payment proofs that I always have 50 cents most of the time. I will just be fortunate to have 50+ points because, the forum is usually cleared the points and paid in full. And I'm glad we are still earning in IP forum.

That's the good thing about the forum,at least the forum is still a paying forum, i have not been able to make posts here simply bacause the are so many forums that i am involved that pays high rates,sacrificing those high rates forum would be kind of difficult for me

that is right, this forum is paying and doing well until now. that is why i like to make post here because the topic is easy to post and also there are some members that keep active even the rate is low, and that give some breath for this forum

that is a big amount you requested here dude, for me i cannot wait my points to be higher as that before i request my payment here. well i think this forum still good for daily posts and i like to continue my activity here since i already get more points with my posts tomorrow

Lately, I've not made posts in IP because I've been busy with other forums and offline activities but I'm going to resume fuLl activity here soon so that I will be earning a few cents everyday. Its always great to see that we get paid quickly for our posting and that's the room that IP provides posters with. :D

so do i here, if i have more time to spend here i think i can earn a lot of money here, with a lot of time that i have here i can earn well here, also this forum pay me every time i request and also there are lot of people that usually active in this forum for daily basis