Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

That was too bad as I am even planning to complete that sign up offer of the Admin, but if the website is having some problem then you may not get paid with it because what's for? if the website is having some problem so just hope that it will be fine so that the Admin may consider to open the sign up contest for that again.

I hope they are going to make members happy for sure some still dislikes the forum because, we can't have here the bigger payments or earn better with the post rate they have before it will be surely more members will be active but now only few who liked having 1 cent post rate.

No, it's the member problem not the Forex broker registration. The mod also done registering and other members able to sign up. So far, I have check on it. US IP is one of the reason for that for sure, according to the given reason why he can't register.

So, if your IP is US in here then you can't register in here, but the Admin close it right? so perhaps many members are just having some problem signing up that's why the Admin just decided to close it. Well, but I think for those who successful singed up then that's an additional from them.

Of course, they can't obviously. And nope, the sign up offer is still open only those US residents can't register in that certain broker. I think members should have check the forum for that offer to make it clearer because, most of the members thought now it's closed but its not.

Date: 1/26/2013 11:33 AM

Batch: 129114320

From Account: U7274894 (Investorposts)

Amount: $1.51

Memo: Payment From Investorposts Forum. Thanks

for being Active.

Thank you.

Date: 1/26/2013 11:26 AM

Batch: 129113621

From Account: U7274894 (Investorposts)

Amount: $0.20

Memo: Sign-up offer payment from IP forum.

Thank you.

It was the mobile browser that i was trying to use in registering,i never knew that UCWEB has a US ip,so i later tried with my wap browser,so i wa able to register,i also thought that when the 50 members has completed that is when the admin would clear the payment,but i was surprised i got paid yesterday

I see that's why. Because, most of the time the mobile browsers are changing the IP address or use proxy IP add and which the one detected not the real IP address which we can see in the default mobile browsers. I think this evening I will going to have finally start my posts.

In just two to three days time I can reach 200 post in here. I hope I can make good income in here next month. I already earned 2 dollars in here this month and my plan is to make 5 dollars next month. I know I need to post in here as regularly as I can if I want to earn 5 dollars a month in here. But if I can earn 5 dollars a month in 1 cent per post ptp forum I'm sure I can earn 10 dollars a month in 2 cents per post forum.

few posts made for 2 days ago :D, i will trying to make more post here sooner, because when i visited investorposts in this morning, i saw some posters that replied few threads here. and it truly motivated me to be active here but i hope more members will be active in hyip discussion.

Yea,it is a great forum anytime and any day,i have not been active in the forum since when i participated in the signup offer,i would see if i can make posts in the forum tonight,if i can't,i guess i would be making the posts in the forum by tomorrow

I just don't have the time to spend in here that's why these days I am not posting in here, but for sure when I have some spare time then I am going to post again in here besides there is no minimum payment to request in here as when you have 20 points you can already request for a payment.

The fact that the moderator changed the contest valuation shows he/she is very interested in the active ness of its members and intending members..

contest? what contest you mean here? you mean exness contest? in my end, exness contest seems not have any change, it is just like before, but it seems they don't accepted someone that come from US, so this contest only for International member, the rate for that contest is good enough

Obviously, this matter is already solved. US residents can't register there and I don't think we have here US residents and most of us are from different countries. And yet, we can see that our mod cleared those payments fast also. I will have my payout here by this week hoping for 2 dollars.

Yes, may live in Asian countries, but I wonder why the Admin is limiting it to US members. Anyway, it doesn't matter anymore because some members have been able to signed up on the offer and they have earned some additional from it so it was good for them earning additional from the sign up offers.

I just hope that the admin would be able to keep on giving offers as good as this so that we would be able to earn here and be sure to keep on supporting the site. So I think that we should not limit our selves to posting only to earn. So i just hope that the admin would have more sponsors

Not at all,the admin of the site has never delayed payments in the forum,i just hope that he can continue to be paying this way,doing this alone has made so many members to be active in the forum,i wonder why members are not just interested in the signup offer