Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

I think I have the time to do some post on the site as well once again. So I think this time I would just find it more easy to complete my post on the site as well. Maybe ten post on the site later on i would be able to do without difficulty. Before I just find it to make or complete my activity. But I think I have been more comfortable on posting on the site as well.

Amazing payments, coming from the members. I agree, because of showing this proof, many posters get attracted and will be more interested in joining. Someone please tell me what should I write on the "random question" in the sign up page of investorpost. And another question, are posters required to post only about forex, hyip and other online biz?

Well, the site is actually nice even though it has a low rate, many are still posting proofs and active. I think it's because of the activity in the site, from the contests and the number of members who are actively participating in threads makes it a good environment. I'm thinking if I would also join the community.

Although I'm glad that the site is doing well but I am still not happy with my activity on this site. I just hope that I would be able to be more consistent on posting on the site. I'm very much comfortable and motivated on posting on the site as well but I am just busy that I don't always have the time on posting on the site.

I'm more likely interested in joining investorpost, but still not clear to me, regarding what to write in "random question" in the sign up page. I'm really confused about it, cause I cant create an account without putting the right words. But I just dont get it. If someone knows about it, or the members of that site, please tell me what to do. Thank you.

You have been very active on the site so I just hope that I would be able to post a lot again on the site. So I just hope that I would be able find a way to manage my time so I can always prioritize this site. My plan is twenty post for today. So I think it is just matter of finding time on posting on the site

I'll do it once more, but if it still resulting in an error page. I will just leave it for a while, and just come back when I already know what to write in "random question" in the sign up page. Hope that I'll get it soon. To be able to start posting in investorpost. And if that happens I'll try to be active at all times.

this forum is great i see there are other payment that processed by admin. well i don't know what i have to say right now about them, but this forum really awesome with all they have except for rate :P, in the end we need to be more active in this forum to gain better earning.

Oh well I am expecting that I would receive payment has later on because I am planning on making a lot of post on site today and request for payout .I just hope that I would be able to make post here much faster. So I would just try my best to be more focused on the site later.

Oh well I am expecting that I would receive payment has later on because I am planning on making a lot of post on site today and request for payout .I just hope that I would be able to make post here much faster. So I would just try my best to be more focused on the site later.

I'm hoping to get the answer in the "random question" in the sign up page, to be able to start posting in investorpost. Every post is encouraging and really push me to register here. But then still I dont the answer in the word rando question. I just dont get it. Hope someone can tell me what to write. Thank you.

i have no idea about that random question. what is the random question anyway i don't have that kind of problem before. anyway, i don't actually remember when i signed up on the site . anyway, i have made 16 post already and that is enough but i can still make some post later on. i have requested payout already.

Why are you so much in a haste,you should have calm down to fill the form,you made me to logout from my account just to do as i want to register again,anyways it written there that you type "investorposts" as the random question,this is asked just because they want to know if you are human or not. Feel free to join the forum.

I'm hoping to get the answer in the "random question" in the sign up page, to be able to start posting in investorpost. Every post is encouraging and really push me to register here. But then still I dont the answer in the word rando question. I just dont get it. Hope someone can tell me what to write. Thank you.

Why are you so much in a haste,you should have calm down to fill the form,you made me to logout from my account just to do as i want to register again,anyways it written there that you type "investorposts" as the random question,this is asked just because they want to know if you are human or not. Feel free to join the forum.

Hi hadg33, thank you so much for the informative reply. I did it already, but it says, Error..it happen that you type a wrong answer in random question. That's why I've been forcing everyone to share to me what to write there. But now I will try it again. And thank you hadg33.

I have been able to post well on site. So I think I have learn how to bring my focus on the site already. I is just amazing that the admin has been able to sustain the ptp on this site. There was no a time when I thought that the admin would finally give up on the site. So for now at least admin is still happy with the site.

I'm happy that I've already registered in this site last night. But I'm in adjustment stage, cause I dont know how to focus in here yet, I find this good. But then, I think they dont support mobile users like me. I cant view the content fully.

So another contest again? i don't have much time to posts here even to visit this site, IP is a good forum but i prefer this site to has more activities from their users at least 5 days in a week, but i saw lately posters increase their posting activities here.

I'm happy that I've already registered in this site last night. But I'm in adjustment stage, cause I dont know how to focus in here yet, I find this good. But then, I think they dont support mobile users like me. I cant view the content fully.

If you are accessing the forum through operamini,i guess you would have problems in accessing the forum,it would be better if you can download a UCWEB browser,i am sure you would not have problems when accessing the forum 'cos this is what i am currently using to make posts in the forum,i have even made about 12 posts in the forum this morning.

I have not posted in here yesterday do I will going to try to post 20 post today in here. I hope I can still have enough time to post in here today as I'm some how ultra busy yesterday , today and tomorrow and when the night come I'm just too darn sleepy already. lols. I do hope I can really make some good income in here. So far so good to see this site paying good and paying well as its the only reason why I'm still motivated to post in here.