Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

Thanks for the encouragement but I'm not worried about making 30posts here because I can easily do that when I'm active in just 2sections. When I used to be active there, I used to make a round or 2rounds in the ptp section and a round in the hyip section. The problem I'm having with making activities here is actually time management. I'm mostly busy offline.

Lol...payments are done fast,no doubt,why would the admin relent in clearing of payments,there are more advertisers in the forum so the forum would remain this way for a long time,anyways i don't think i would be able to make posts in this forum today 'cos i have some offline works to do

Always pay us within 24 hours and remember also that they still have the offer in the forum so members who don't have yet signed up there will have the chance. I will try if I can make posting this afternoon and to have a good round of posting because of my inactivity in this whole week.

I missed the times that the post rate was two cents. But because there's not much rules that the members were so active on the site and the amount of advertisers were not enough to maintain the ptp on this site. So I just hope that the admin would be able to find a lot of advertisers once again.

Well, now we just focus on having the 1 cent post rate and try to still accumulate points and good posting activities. I don't think I will find other forums that will satisfy us more in what we have in IP forum. If we can still make here 500 points in a month then we will be still make it worthy.

So the forum was paying 2 cents before? Never knew IP had onced paid members such a rate before, really a pity it could not continue with 2 cents hence rates was reduced to 1 cents. Really the key to a sustainable ptp forum is its acquisition of advertisers because we dont expect admin to pay with his own money.

Oh well if I had lots of time I would still post here a lot on this site despite the low rates. But I have been so busy with personal things that I have just limit my post on few forums but I would be able to find more time I would definitely want to spend time to post on the site as well

i am active on this forum and got many payment from it.they are paying very low rates but the reason of being active is that they are paying payments mostly on daily basis. i also won 20 bonus points few days ago now i am going to increase it to 100 to make another withdrawal request.

You will enjoy the forum very much if only you are posting in the forum on a regular basis. I tried to be active here but I find out that the more I put more effort to be active, the harder it becomes for me to visit the forum talkless to post. Still Im not losing my hope of earning from the forum.

This is a great forum that i love to be posting in,it is when i need LR balance so fast that when i am always making posts in this forum,i can make up to $5 a week in this forum if i am so active and i would get my payment so fast,anyways i guess i would be making posts in the forum this week

Are you sure about that. I am not aware that the payment is more like made based on making random draw. Anyway I have some points so I just hope that I can make payout request for that big would love getting paid from the site once again. So I just hope that I would have the time to post now.

Not everyone gets paid... which means you could stay active all the time and you might not get paid, or you could be there for once in a while, and they will pay you. I heard their system works based on draw.

That is not true dude, its just a mere speculation from people who don't know much about the forum thus spreading false rumour. Still the forum pays without any draw and still it is a good place to earn if you spend your time judiciously on the forum.

I'm glad to know that the site is still paying the same way just like before. So I would just continue posting on the site as well and not get worried about anything. So I just hope that I would be able to make five post later on. I am just trying photos of in other forums then I would post here later.

They are the forums that continuously to pay and even with the post rate they can still maintain some activities. Although, I can't find more activities that we can reach easily to 100 points. Only if they can make 2 cents post rate since, there's lesser activities recently.

I'm not sure if the admin can afford to increase the rates to 2cents per post because the current rate has made the forum stable but it will be an advantage if he can do so as more posters will patronize IP if that happens. I have faith that the rates will be increased some time in the future, possibly this year.