Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

it will be good if there are posters that more active here, rather than do nothing and praise this forum. more members here are better because we can make our works here more easier, and it seems that hyip section here is not popular as in the other sections, mostly prefer to discuss about PTP. i only see hyip monitors in hyip section

Well, it seems I can't be to become to be more active in IP forum since they will have now 10 posts limit in here and yet, there's not much activity going on in here so, it will going to be difficult to earn good amount here in few days only because, we need to be consistent here now.

Oh really,so the forum is now having a post limit,it has been long that i have been active in the forum so i was not aware of the post limitations,anyways 10 post for a day is not just bad,so in 5 days,i can earn 50 cents in the forum,anyways i am not really motivated to make posts in the forum for today

Yeah, that's what I see in their IP forum and yet, I have made last evening 10 posts only. I don't know if there will new replies but I will try to be consistent on having this low amount of post target. And also, I don't think I will able to do their sign up offer for some reason.

I would keep posting in the forum as well,making 10 posts is not a difficult thing at all,i would try and make the 10 posts today so that in 5 days i should be able to have 50 cents though i still have outstanding 17 points,the only thing that would make me not to be able to make posts in the forum is if my internet connection is down

Okay, I will do the same to keep on posting. Even with 10 posts per day only. But instead of having 50 points per day before, I have now lose a chance to have earn like that and will just have 50 points in 5 days which is indeed disappointing for this forum.

50 points per day? wow you are amazing my target here only 10 points per day since i don't have any big target in here, but to cashout here we can only reach for one day only if we want to request with low amount of points. as usual this forum still have some activites for now

Well i have not been to the forum lately so i wouldn't know about the activity in the forum,i am thinking that the post limit would have an effect on the forum,post rates is low and now there is a post limit of 10 posts in the forum,this might make so many people not to be active in the forum

50 points per day? wow you are amazing my target here only 10 points per day since i don't have any big target in here, but to cashout here we can only reach for one day only if we want to request with low amount of points. as usual this forum still have some activites for now

That's before that they have no post limit and have good post rate as well as good activities. Now, we can only make 10 posts as per say of the admin. It does really affect that seeing they have good advertisers but they are keeping low earnings for the members.

I still try to post 10 post a day in here. I'm just little busy right now but I'm hoping that I can post as regularly as I can in here. Problem right now is that its seems I'm slowing down posting and same time my eyes seems failing. I guess its because each day I'm online starring at my laptop screen. But I have no choice right now I still want to continue posting in here even though the rate and the activity is not that good anymore.

i can see many people are showing their payment proofs which they won just for being active. congratulations to all of them. this site seems like a contest not paid to post site.

for me they are still paid to post forum :D, because contest just held once or not everyday . and this forum also pay us fast which make me more attracted to them, well today i just made 7 posts here, since i think only active in PTP forum is not a good thing to do in here

I would try to gradually turn my focus on the site as I have tried already to focus but I was not able to maintain my activity on this site but I would just keep on trying till I would be able to accomplish my goal on the site so I would be more satisfied with my online earning. It's still one way or another additional earning by posting.

Okay, I will do the same to keep on posting. Even with 10 posts per day only. But instead of having 50 points per day before, I have now lose a chance to have earn like that and will just have 50 points in 5 days which is indeed disappointing for this forum.

Hmm, so that means we can only make 10 posts per day in the forum ? Wow...That is kind of harsh actually, since you will be earning much much slower in this forum from now on. I don't see how it will improve the traffic flow of the forum. In fact I see quite a number of spams but not cleared...???

Hmm, so that means we can only make 10 posts per day in the forum ? Wow...That is kind of harsh actually, since you will be earning much much slower in this forum from now on. I don't see how it will improve the traffic flow of the forum. In fact I see quite a number of spams but not cleared...???

I don't think that we have post limitations on posting yet on the site. So anyway making ten post daily is a lot of work already so I don't I would be able to make daily posting on the site anyway although I'm planning to but I just find it hard so I would just try to post when ever I can. Anyway I would be so happy to post here again later on if I can.

I don't think that we have post limitations on posting yet on the site. So anyway making ten post daily is a lot of work already so I don't I would be able to make daily posting on the site anyway although I'm planning to but I just find it hard so I would just try to post when ever I can. Anyway I would be so happy to post here again later on if I can.

Really, no post limitations ? Ok so why I am seeing something else different on their Chatbox ??? Check it out:

http://www.investorposts.com/misc.php?do=ccarc&page=2&cm=4818#4818

Someone asked how many posts can be made in 1 day

http://www.investorposts.com/misc.php?do=ccarc&page=2&cm=4819#4819

And admin replied 10 only

So ???

@christmas_ that's true, the admin has limited the number of posts we can make in a day to only 10 which is very disappointing especially for a forum that pays 1cent per post. Earning 70cents in 7days to be isn't worth it at all. It means that in 30days, we will earn just $3 which is a very low earning.

@christmas_ that's true, the admin has limited the number of posts we can make in a day to only 10 which is very disappointing especially for a forum that pays 1cent per post. Earning 70cents in 7days to be isn't worth it at all. It means that in 30days, we will earn just $3 which is a very low earning.

I see. Well not a big issue for me since I don't really post a lot in the forum itself. Well the earnings might be low but then after all it is still a stable earning isn't it ? We can still choose to be active in other forums too :)

that's why I tried to post in here as regulary as I can. Beside 10 post per day is not bad at all. I'm just hoping that I can make good income in here in the long run. Just 10 post per day five times a week means I can earn 50 cents a week in here. If theirs four weeks in a month that's 2 dollars earning a month. For me not bad at all. I'm just hoping that I can end up making good profit in here in the long run.

I wonder how posting activities are on the site now that there is a daily posting limit on the forum. I do have enough points to cashout on the forum although I believe that it would be at around 40 - 50 points and I should be requesting for them soon. I just need to make a round of posting for the last time before I cashout.

Nope, it's already been clarified that IP forum don't have posting limit. Now, we can have here no restriction in posting and earnings. So, I might able to give a try to have 25 points daily here or better if the activities in the forum is doing well and we can make daily posting.